It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown clock for Iranian attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I found this very odd, i was just looking around at different information and came across a countdown clock for an Attack on Iran on Globalsecurity.org. I just find it curious how this seems to be being made inevitable its just everywhere attack Iran either the US or Isreal.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wow that is a disgusting website both content and design wise.

My guess is either around March 10thish or mid July. Not that I want war, just realize its wanted badly by tptb.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What a sickening website. Disgusting war mongering, propaganda up the wazoo, and this "cute" little ditty:

What in the heck are people thinking with this?? Who sponsors it, AIPAC?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I had no idea that www.global security.org was that kind of website.....

You learn something new everyday around here.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Iran stops dealing in petrodollars March 20th. So something could happen before then.

Although I sincerely hope either nothing happens, or at the very least it is some time from now.

Links;

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 21-2-2012 by Big Raging Loner because: To add links.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Very disturbing!! Does anyone know the
history of the website, who is in charge and
what they do or don't do?

It says it is for military information. Are they
gearing up or what?.
edit on 21-2-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

John Pike apparently.

John Pike, one of the world's leading experts on defense, space and intelligence policy, is Director of GlobalSecurity.org, which he founded in December 2000. GlobalSecurity.org is focused on innovative approaches to the emerging security challenges of the new millennium. Internationally renowned for his depth of knowledge on a broad array of issues, Pike is widely noted for his ability to translate complex technical information into concise and pithy soundbites. He has consistently provided insight and understanding of world affairs, military, space and satellite technology to policy makers, the press and the public at large.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Thanks - seems John Pike has some background.
Doesn't make me feel any better.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
5 days? I don't know...It'll take a couple of weeks of high priced gas to get them hatin'

By the way DU shells are dirty bombs.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by raisinbread

It's says 130 days left on the clock.

What a whack-job website...geeeeeewhizz.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

TextBarack Obama became the 44th President of the United States, taking the oath of office on the steps of the US Capitol before a crowd of more than one million people. The Bush Administration did not bomb Iran, and the Obama Administration initially appeared unlikely to do so. The election of Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad as Iran's new president appeared to preclude a negotiated resolution of Iran's nuclear program. The Obama Administration appeared likely to seek to "deny the benefits" of Iran's nuclear weapons capability by asserting that usable weapons are only a future possibility, and that there is still time for patient diplomacy. Iran will not dispute these claims. November 2009 Reversing the Bush Administration policy, the Obama administration provided Israel with a limited number of GBU-28 bunker buster bombs. During the November 2009 Executive Session of the 40th Joint Political Military Group (JPMG), US and Israeli counterparts discussed the upcoming delivery of GBU-28 bunker busting bombs to Israel, noting that the transfer should be handled quietly to avoid any allegations that the USG is helping Israel prepare for a strike against Iran. 01 July 2010 In the Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-195) (22 U.S.C. 8501 et seq.) (CISADA), which President Obama signed into law on 01 July 2010, the Congress found that the illicit nuclear activities of the Government of Iran, along with its development of unconventional weapons and ballistic missiles and its support for international terrorism, threaten the security of the United States.
here is their alleged time line and source www.globalsecurity.org... trying to find out more about the website before i form an opinion

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

the song Bomb Iran buy Weird Al Yank a donk was very popular in its time. Why every would people find that offensive. What is how ever is to sit through an hour and a half of president JFK on the documentary channel where he dodged 8 time serious war. Only to have him assassinated and then listen to LBJ give excuse after excuse of why the United States should not back down from South East Asia...It is uncanny how similar our situation is today,,,no presidential comparison intended...well sort of
edit on 21-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Iranian propaganda machine has done a wonder on this website. Seems that so many here won't listen to a word the US or the MSM says, but lap up the swill from obviously well paid Iranian disinfo agents and their leaders.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org... and this is a list of what the site seems to think will be primary targets and their designation it seems to have lots of links to official government sites in the USA and abroad so i still not sure what to make of this site as a source quite yet

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am really not a fan of globalsec there was a time, perhaps still, that they had aerial detailed photographs of US FOBs that were censored on google maps. While this may not seem like a big deal, it is for the folks getting mortared. Funny that they would post something "pro-us" (using that lightly mind you) at the same time that they give access to foreign IP's with maps of military forward bases. The webmaster deserves an e-slap.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
I found this very odd, i was just looking around at different information and came across a countdown clock for an Attack on Iran on Globalsecurity.org. I just find it curious how this seems to be being made inevitable its just everywhere attack Iran either the US or Isreal.

Cool! They're doing it again. Just like the Iraq countdown.

Place your bets Ladies and Gentlemen!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

What a whack-job website...geeeeeewhizz.

It is hours...not days, And they're more than likely wrong...I hope. They were pretty close with OIF.

And it is a great website...if you want to learn about OPLANS and various military capabilities of just about anybody in the world.

Before you opine...do some research.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
this countdown clock leads one to believe that
Iran is gonna have a VERY hot summer
starting around July 4.

Happy Independence Day Iran

courtesy of the Zionists.

personally I don't think this situation
will last til July without action.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I keep my prediction : March 2012.

After today, when IAEA inspectors left Iran after being denied visit and interview on what they believed to be ncesary, and move of a quantity 20% enriched uranium to Fordo (where are the best centriguges in whole Iran) Israel is seeing the window oportunity for a strike narrowed to 6 weeks (from DEBKA todays post...i know its DEBKA, but still, the visits and interviews were denied).

I believe that after elections in Iran (on march 4th) and 20th march, an Israeli strike its almost 100% sure.
Obama is left with NO options to entice Israel to delay the strike...IAEA just proved once more that Iran is not to be trusted.

If they have ONLY peacefull nuclear programms, scientists and sites...why the hell NOT allow IAEA to visit and interview whoever they think in order to SHOW the world that you, Iran, is to be trusted.

Because, DUH, some sites are NOT having peacefull nuclear programms.

And before iranian lovers jump with same stupid sentence : " Why should X or Y are allowed to have nukes and Iran don't?", the reason is simple : A nuclear armed Iran means a nuclear armed Syria, means 4 minutes for a nuclear tipped missile to reach Israel from Syria, with almost 0 chances to be intercepted.

This is why Israel did not attacked Pakistan...because Pakistan cannot attack Isarel with nukes, the distance is long enough for succesfull interceptions.Also, India will see a beligerant Pakistan and will pre-empt with nukes.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by iamhobo

It is hours...not days, And they're more than likely wrong...I hope. They were pretty close with OIF.

If it is hours then it's wrong as reading right to left it's seconds/minutes/hours/days surely?
edit on 22-2-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join