It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Originally posted by butcherguy
What if he had let her run?

Was she the Unabomber? Did they think that she was endangering someones life by running?

I submit that any speeding motorist constituted more danger to the general public than this handcuffed teenaged girl.

Given what she was arrested for, I DO feel a little safer knowing that she is not behind the wheel of an oncoming vehicle.

MOTF!
My point, thank you. She was on foot. She was handcuffed. She wasn't driving.

If you think she was a danger to anyone in that video, you must be scared most of your waking hours.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

What i wanna know is when is the military going to start protecting us from our domestic enemies? How long are you marines going to sit back and do nothing while the largest criminal organization in america rampages and kills civilians? Their badges protect them from us, but they do not protect them from you. Our nation is being run by thugs.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

What if he had let her run?

Was she the Unabomber? Did they think that she was endangering someones life by running?

I submit that any speeding motorist constituted more danger to the general public than this handcuffed teenaged girl.

Given what she was arrested for, I DO feel a little safer knowing that she is not behind the wheel of an oncoming vehicle.

MOTF!
My point, thank you. She was on foot. She was handcuffed. She wasn't driving.

If you think she was a danger to anyone in that video, you must be scared most of your waking hours.

You had a point there? Well genious what should the cop have done then? Politely tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she minded going back in the police station? You dont think after she had ran away that she wouldn't have resulted to drastic measures? She was on foot, how long do you think that would have lasted? As for me being "scared most of my waking hours"... Not hardly. Whats there to be scared of? Cops? I try not to do stupid stuff and get arrested for it. Then again, i'm not stupid enough to try to run with my hands cuffed behind my back either.

MOTF!

edit on 21-2-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Lazy police work in my opinion. Simply looks like he couldn't be bothered running and it's a horrible shame this girls life has been destroyed by stupid behaviour.

It seems the whole idea of tazers being introduced in the first place is being actively ignored. It is now simply used as a tool for the lazy.
edit on 21-2-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

I guess they do not teach police officers how to tackle in the academy anymore? Getting zapped with electricity is nothing to play around with, it can stop your heart in some cases. I've been zappd on a number of occasions and electricity disrupts the signals from your brain to the rest of your body.

Sometimes i wonder if cops take pleasure in tazing people, seeing them jerk all around and piss themselves or worse.

Perhaps sadism is required to be a cop now?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

You dare to call me genius? (notice I spelled it correctly)

Like I said, to which you had no valid retort, she was on foot, handcuffed and more than likely stupid.

The cops resort to using their shock weapons, which have killed people before (and not from striking their head when they fell) way too quickly, and for no just cause, when the instrument they are using has been proven to be deadly.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

She was wanted for two hit and runs, then caught again without a license. A car in the hands of a maniac is just as deadly as a gun. You don't know that she wasn't being arrested for manslaughter in those accidents.

So if she killed people in her hit and runs, and then was running away to avoid life in prison, would she seem so innocent now?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

And criminals can die from allergies if the cops had been eating peanuts in the car.

I love how people are defending criminals.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All I can say is that cop should have never been able to report to work (if thats what you call being a nazi slave is) again.

I wont go any further than that because I seem to have become a favorite of the mods for my comments so if I would have he should have been disappeared then they would say I was advocating violence.

So I wont say it.
edit on 21-2-2012 by WALDOP because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by WALDOP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
reply to post by mainidh

Oh yeah, you'll talk tough now, just wait till something happens to you. Someone breaks in to your house, someone bumps your car in the parking lot, or steals your dog. Then he wont be a fat lardo, then it'll "Please mr. policeman, catch the guy........ help me....oh and hurry up cuz I pay your paycheck."

Lol, you're a classic.

Just what 'tough' talk are you referring to? Justice, perhaps?

I find you "Oh you keyboard warriors" hilarious.

Oh and for the record, I wouldn't call the cops for ANY reason, because I do not trust them one jot. Luckily, in Australia, we don't seem to have the obesity problem that you guys over there have when it comes to lard arse officers. And if we happen to actually have one who's unfit for duty, they're stuck behind a desk.

Nope, Never had to call the police, never expect I will. You come onto my property unexpected and with ill intent, then it's you who will be calling the cops on me I would assume, to sue me with your backward legal system... the same one that allows a fat pos cop render a 20 year old girl brain dead.

edit on 21-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Originally posted by pyrodude
reply to post by mainidh

Oh yeah, you'll talk tough now, just wait till something happens to you. Someone breaks in to your house, someone bumps your car in the parking lot, or steals your dog. Then he wont be a fat lardo, then it'll "Please mr. policeman, catch the guy........ help me....oh and hurry up cuz I pay your paycheck."

Exactly...funny how we forget all the good deeds millions of police officers do on a daily basis. We can't let the judgement from 1 police officer deter the fact we have lots of other good judgmental officers.

So we should applaud the police for doing their job - a job no one forced them into - if we dare ever question them when they fail to do their job adequately?

Really?

I hope you are out there every Monday shaking the hand of the garbage truck driver for taking away your litter, and not just when he runs over your cat to scream at him and berate him.

Wow, we may as well just give up, they've got people thinking this way by default now.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
tazers are instant electric shock treatment which can change your personality instantly. The top cop in britain who tested it on himself to justify introducing it to britain went totally off the rails and ended up doing himself in.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

She was on foot, how long do you think that would have lasted?
BTW, your mental immensity, she was being taken (in handcuffs) out of the substation, by the cop.

He did not have complete control of the situation. How is it that she was able to run?

Looks like the cops would have been able to catch a drug addled, handcuffed suspect that was on foot, without resorting to electrocution, but no....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

She was on foot, how long do you think that would have lasted?
BTW, your mental immensity, she was being taken (in handcuffs) out of the substation, by the cop.

He did not have complete control of the situation. How is it that she was able to run?

Looks like the cops would have been able to catch a drug addled, handcuffed suspect that was on foot, without resorting to electrocution, but no....

especially when the video clearly shows he was only a foot behind her when he tried to kill her

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Yes, it is called latentcy mental illness, which is dormant until triggered by trauma.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
where are all the good cops? havent seen any.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

if

Hi nixie.
That 'if' was from your reply to my post. It is a big

if

She didn't kill someone.

She was electrocuted.

Now she is braindead.

edit on 21-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Its also called electric shock treatment and its well documented. Latent mental illness is not required.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

It's the adrenaline that kept her awake after the shock. And look at the size of that girl... I don't think she was such a danger that he couldn't have ran 10 more seconds to get her down just bust 50 000 watts in her back and voila!

I've been tased before ( with my consent ) and 50000 watts is pretty intense.
To me, unless the suspect is a threat ( which obviously was not in this case) , then using a tazer should not even be an option. It's easy to say, well she was fleeing from the police so she deserved it.

Geez I didn't know that running was an attack of some sort, next timethey might as well, after surrounding her, beat her with batons and while they're at it pop a cap in that bitch's legs so she won't be able to walk again, to go along with braindead.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I remember watching Cops, and just about every single episode they would chase them down and tackle them. In the newer episodes its all about the tazer. I think alot of cops are scared for their own safety and have become far too reliant on the effectiveness of the shock as well as the lack of consequences from up top. They seem to always have measures in place to prevent cops from getting in trouble, but theyre supposed to only be used in certain situations. Seems more common than not nowadays, especially when the cops words are taken over your own in court.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

It doesn't take particular skill to be a garbage man. Or else there would be industrial engineer associates degrees. And yes, if they don't do their job, it becomes a major health code violation.
I give mine a smile and a wave.

But ATSers love to paint BROAD stereotypes without any reasoning whatsoever. All cops are bad, all FEMA workers are bad, all government employees are bad.

So by your line of thinking, all garbage men are good!
all firefighters good!
All teachers bad.

See how that sounds?

When this isn't the case.

Even to the point where ats constantly contradicts itself, FEMA is incompetent, yet somehow they manage to organize camps for all 50 states.
The Federal government can't do anything, but suddenly it can sply on 350 million people or more.And somehow hold all these huge secrets.

The MSM can't be trusted! Yet you will fuel your blind hatred and swallow stories like this whole.

There are 40,000 police officers in the United States, and atsers have to scour to find the few stories about them to paint them ALL bad. Even then, a lot of the stories are skewed by the posters to make them look like the cop was bad when he wasn't.

And I am amazed at how many atsers can't give the individual responsiblity that they say society so badly needs.

The stupid girl ran. Its her fault. Period. Accept it.

The officer probably tried to zap her to teach her a lesson, slow her down, or prevent her from running into less scrupulous people who would take advantage of a small girl who is handcuffed, or if she is wanted for manslaughter,from stealing a car and wrecking it again. Or if she is a drunk or drug addled driver, the world is a better place.

Since when has the median age on ats become 13?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join