Cop Tazers Handcuffed Women In The Back. She Is Now Braindead.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilot70
reply to post by usmc0311

Tragic event but :

She was arrested and tried to run .... she knew that was wrong

She fell in an unlucky way as a direct consequence of her own choice

She was unlucky in her fall ....

The blame is her own, however sad it is.

bull #ing #.

You are deliberately condoning the fact that the cop used unnecessary brutality (which I'm sure is NOT in the job description, though it probably should be given how often it's done) on an unarmed, bound civilian.

There is no excuse for this. You call it unlucky? I call it illegal.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
the girl was wanted for a crime, innocent until proven guilty.

She ran out of fear. if she was allowed to run away she would still be alive to this day.

She was attacked by the officer with a deadly weapon.

She was sentenced to death, without a trial, due to disobedience.

Our law enforcement officers are no longer there to help you. They are there to arrest and create evidence to convict you in a court of law. If they so choose, they may execute you without penalty.

Welcome to our police state, our thug-run world, where those who do not comply, die.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Soooo.... Its OK to run from cops as long as you are in handcuffs? As long ad you are cuffed and you have your back to them there isnt much they should be able to do? Right... Ill remember that next time i get all hyped up on some nose candy and decide to run into someone and keep going.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

There is no excuse for this. You call it unlucky? I call it illegal

Well there may be.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole’s “use of force” was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing

Maudsley was arrested for her alleged involvement in two hit-and-run crashes and driving without a license.

“Fleeing cannot be the sole reason for the deployment.”

“When you shoot someone in the back, and they’re running away, all that force — as you saw when Danielle’s head hit the concrete — that’s why they don’t allow you to do that, because you can have horrible tragedies like this,” Hayslett said.

hayslett the lawyer...

An Office of Inspector General Investigation Unit report states: “Although the FHP policy on Electronic Control Devices states that a member should not use the device on a handcuffed prisoner, it also provides that there may be situations that conflict with this policy.”

The report goes on to state: “In this situation, Maudsley … removed one of her handcuffs while in the back of Cole’s patrol car, and moved her handcuffs from behind her back, to in front of her body, as she attempted to flee the FHP Station. In addition, Maudsley was running towards US Highway 19 which is a high volume road.”

According to the report, Maudsley had oxycodone and coc aine in her system at the time.

In the report, Cole said he chose to use the taser because he “felt she was more susceptible to being injured if he attempted to tackle her.” Cole weighs approximately 267 pounds

officialmagicpg.wordpress.com...

Tragic sure , 99 percent the girls fault . I'll give you one percent for the cops fault. But he was cleared of any wrong doing.

But all of it could've been avoided , if she didn't run.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by DJM8507

the girl was wanted for a crime, innocent until proven guilty.

Noones disputing that.

She ran out of fear. if she was allowed to run away she would still be alive to this day.

Most people in handcuffs are scared, are they not? That does not make it ok, in any way, to run from a cop. Maybe if she had made her break through the grass we could say the same.

She was attacked by the officer with a deadly weapon.

Dude should have used his whistle. Im tellin yall, the whistle is where its at. All BS aside, the guy wasnt gonna catch her, that was obvious, he used his tazer which, in this case, wasn't lethal. The same could be said about her hit and runs, if she did them, Is a car not lethal?

She was sentenced to death, without a trial, due to disobedience.

She died because she chose the wrong path to take when she decided to flee.

Our law enforcement officers are no longer there to help you. They are there to arrest and create evidence to convict you in a court of law. If they so choose, they may execute you without penalty.

I somewhat agree with you on this actually. Im no cop lover by any means. I just call them like i see them. However, in this case the video clearly shows the girl suffered from hitting her head on the pavement. No evidence needed to be planted.

Welcome to our police state, our thug-run world, where those who do not comply, die.

Police state?..... Most definately. Thug-run?..... Right-on! Comply or die? How about dont be a fool and live longer?

MOTF!

link   
i]reply to post by tehdouglas

Yea all those evil police officers.

Google is your friend and help you make informed decisions about blanket statements. But then we wouldn't have these tittlating discussions if people made educated opinions.

EVIL POLICE OFFICERS ARE EVERYWHERE:

cop saves mom and baby from oncoming train[

police officer saves dazed deer

cop saves kitten

cop saves baby ducks!

offduty cop saves baby and family from car wreck

rookie cop saves choking baby

(this one is really sweet,poor dog)
cop rescues dog

Ohio cop saves boy on his birthday

Texas Cop saves boy from zip tie strangulation

Chicago Cop's quick actions saves boy

Ohio, Texas, Chicago, those evil officers everywhere must be stopped!!

edit on 21-2-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

link   
Hit and run and driving without a license can all be forgiven. But, now that she's brain dead, she'll never be given a chance

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I don't really agree with this argument, it seems the same to me as a murderer saying "well if she didn't scream I wouldn't have killed her". It is a argument the aggressor will try to use to switch who we are critically analyzing.

Secondly to the argument that he could have shot her(crazy idea, why shoot a cuffed person, what danger do they pose) or tackle her ( he is 267lb, should he even be a beat cop if he almost needs a wheelchair) and then did the conservative thing by tazing her don't really understand that this girl posed about as much threat as a 6year old hopped up on sugar with a Chinese finger trap on. What isn't being understood here is that a tazer is less than lethal force, what about this event required even close to less than lethal force?

This whole event could have been avoided with..........exercise.
edit on 21-2-2012 by GhettoRice because: sp

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Except for all you people who are accussing the cop of murder without a trial and without the informaiton.

hhhmmm funny how that works.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

You personally know this girl? You know that she can't cause any damage?

I know some pretty tiny women who I wouldn't tangle with. I knew a ballerina whose kicks were like lethal weapons.

You are just making assumptions on people's appearences all over the place. A small female can't hurt anybody, and a large cop can't run.

Stereotypes are dangerous things.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Is there something somewhere that says one is responsible for their own actions? The decision to run was hers. She was an adult, not a child. This was not intent to use deadly force. The consequences were from her own decision. Or, does that not make any sense anymore in this society?

PS. I saw a woman put a man's eye out with a car key with one swipe. Handcuffs are sharp if one is loose.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

This whole event could have been avoided with..........exercise

Or if she didn't run ? Or if she wasn't involved in hit and runs that brought her in this mess ? Or drug use that clearly imparied her reasoning.

I don't blame the lion when he eats me , when i step into his cage do i ?

I took the conscience choices .

a) hit & run
b) drugs
c)running after cuffed
d)straight to a busy highway

Where does self responsibility come into play ? She is a criminal who broke the law , and tried to run .

The consequences after are just byproducts of her actions and choices.

The cop wouldn't have to use the taser , if SHE didn't give him an excuse to use it . ?

Do you think the cop wanted her to be brain damaged? Nope.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's simple.

DON'T RUN FROM THE POLICE...DON'T FIGHT THE POLICE.

The moment you do, all bets are off, and you're lucky if you don't come out of it dead.
You take that gamble the second you make that decision.
Simple as that, really.

The guy tased her well within his authority to do so (and a handcuffed person can still be dangerous to themselves and others), and it was an unfortunate happenstance that she landed the way she did.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

No I don't, but I have seen my share of drunk/coked out ladies in my day and can tell you bluntly as a "MAN" of greater physical stature than most if not all "WOMEN" you cannot really say you're a qualified "Police Officer" in any sense of the word if this 100lb person could take you down. U make it seem like this girl is Jackie chans kid and has legs that are registered weapons.

P.s I once saw Jerome Iginlas little sister head butt a bouncer out cold at a bar, then proceed to punch one of her friends in the face. Thing is if she was cuffed and it wasn't a cheap blind side headbutt for no reason, it's not even a question a competent cop "should" be able to handle even her
edit on 21-2-2012 by GhettoRice because: Words

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The fact that there is even ONE pig apologist in here is OFFENSIVE.

That fat tub of excrement deseves to be Wheeled. WHEELED.

He should meet the fate of these folks:

Derek

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by unsteadystate

....and what if it was your wife or sister or grandmother that was injured or killed by the hit and run driver?? Still think she is such a victim and requires zero accountability?

Not sure I am crazy about the idea of a taser....I actually think it may be sometimes more humane to shoot a regular firearm at the leg to bring down a fleeing criminal. Of course, you may miss the leg.....then there is the probability of a stray bullet hitting some innocent bystander so that's not perfect either. I know.....here's a solution to both problems, stay out of trouble. There you go. Then we only need to deal with true issues of police corruption and abuse of power. This girl asked for trouble and got it tenfold. That's what happens when you go down the road she went down......

Maybe the cop needs to lose a few pounds...and I agree there should be some physical standards that should be upheld with both police and any first responder. Not sure why that is even an issue here. Like others have said stereotypes are a dangerous thing. That said, like it or not police do have the authority - everyone knows that. If you try to run you are a complete fool and responsible for your own consequences.

Someone actually suggested k***ing police in this thread?????? Seriously and no mod removed the comment????

So let me recap and see if I got this right because maybe I missed something. Girl is involved in (I believe) two hit and run incidents. Girl flees from pursuing officer and ignores suggestions to stop (which are sort of inferred by the second video where the cop is saying 'are you stupid?' or something to that effect) cop brings down alleged criminal (by perfectly legal means) which results in horrifying yet unintended consequences and the cop is the bad guy here by the majority?? Scratches head and walks away.........

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Lots of people siding with the cop here.

Not surprising, most of the members here hate other human beings and like to see them suffer.

Now...the penalty for fleeing from an officer should not be death. Period.

If you disagree with that, you deserve the fascist state you promote...unpatriotic sociopaths...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ah...it appears to me that you have encountered the police before. What did you do to draw their attention?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Lazy ass cop.!!!!
She wasn't armed and she was handcuffed.
Haw far did he think she would get !
If he couldnt catch her he should have been fired.

He had other options and was to lazy to use them.

He caused her brain damage....LOCK HIM UP.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis
Lots of people siding with the cop here.

Not surprising, most of the members here hate other human beings and like to see them suffer.

Now...the penalty for fleeing from an officer should not be death. Period.

If you disagree with that, you deserve the fascist state you promote...unpatriotic sociopaths...

I pit your wife , and also the kids you raise with that sort of logic. I hope your mentality changed before you think about marrying someone or having kids. Its people like you that bypass reason and logic with emotions.

The penalty for fleeing from an officer is not death . The death was a byproduct of the womens actions.

No Hit and Run , No Arrest No run escape.. No Taze. No fall . No brain damage.

Self responsibility is the key here. It was her actions and choices that brought this tragic event.

You don't run. if you do , no need to cry about the consequences . Because i'm sure a child even knows , when your under arrest .

You don't run. lol

Even though your a tool ,

i still wouldn't wish this upon you....

you deserve the fascist state you promote...unpatriotic sociopaths...

tsk tsk.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join