It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag alert, Israel involved: Iranian bombers in Thailand were Anti-Iranian exiles: MEK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well well... what do we have here again.. another false flag, and Israel's dirty hands are involved

Four Iranians suspected of involvement in a botched bomb plot targeting Israeli diplomats in Bangkok were members of an exiled Iranian opposition group which wanted the incident to reflect badly on Teheran, Syedsulaiman Husaini, Shia leader of Thailand, said on Sunday.

He claimed the four belonged to the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organisation (also known as MEK, MKO and the People's Mujahedeen Organisation of Iran, or PMOI) which aims to overthrow the current Iranian government.

The Islamic scholar said the bomb incident was unlikely to be the work of the Iranian government as speculated because Bangkok and Teheran have good bilateral relations.

www.bangkokpost.com...

I smelled something fishy all along... this is not an uncommon pattern either if anyone knows about USS Liberty or

Sequence of events
1. Israel working with and financing MEK

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.

The group, the People’s Mujahedin of Iran[MEK], has long been designated as a terrorist group by the United States, accused of killing American servicemen and contractors in the 1970s and supporting the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran before breaking with the Iranian mullahs in 1980.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Iranian bomber maimed in blasts in Thai capital

An Iranian man was seriously wounded in Bangkok on Tuesday when a bomb he was carrying exploded and blew one of his legs off in an incident Israel said was an attempted terrorist attack by Iran

3. Israel blames Iran

Defense Minister Ehud Barak on Tuesday said that a series of bomb blasts that struck Thailand on Tuesday was part of an attempted terrorist attack perpetrated by Iran.

4. Turns out MEK was behind this all along and Israel is definitely involved

MEK works hand-in-hand with the Israeli Mossad and is responsible for killing Iranian nuclear scientist Mostafa Ahamdi Roshan in January. MEK terrorists killed American contrators and U.S. soldiers in the 1970s and is listed as a terrorist group by the State Department.
A sizable contingent of neocons and Republicans enthusiastically support the formerly Marxist group despite the fact it attempted to kidnap the U.S. ambassador to Iran, wounded a USAF Brigadier General in a 1972 assassination attempt, murdered U.S. Air Force officers and employees of Rockwell International in 1976.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 20-2-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well USA installed Israel over Palestine in 1948 for some dirty work.

Then had Israel written into history books as existing for 2000's of years...

What else is new?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If Israel can exist because of its history hundreds and hundreds of years ago, why doesn’t much of the middle of America belong to Native American nations???

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
If Israel can exist because of its history hundreds and hundreds of years ago, why doesn’t much of the middle of America belong to Native American nations???

Because the jews had a "Holocaust" we all learned about in history class galore

while the native Americans...

they had a what... Thanksgiving?

Rothshilds pretty much own the west... and are working on owning the Mideast, then ASIA

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Looks like some people were right about this right away too !

Neat video also....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Of course.

Don't # with Iran. The religious regime needs to go but do not try and hurt the people. It will take a deal with the devil to try and harm them.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So let me get this straight......

If someone does something in Iran like say kill scientist.......its Covert Israeli operatives....

If Hamas kills civilians or sends in suicide bombers, its MOSSAD

If Iranian suicide bombers target people in another country, its an israeli plot......

If hikers are caught in Iran, they are secret mossad spies.....

if news comes out that Iran is gonig to hang or stone a woman for adultry , its "Israel backed propaganda"

Is there EVER a point where you people are going to concede that Iran is responsible for ANYTHING?

This is getting a bit ridiculous, if you ask me

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid

I love this. Too bad the majority of the worlds population lacks the intellect to understand points like this.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
So let me get this straight......

If someone does something in Iran like say kill scientist.......its Covert Israeli operatives....

If Hamas kills civilians or sends in suicide bombers, its MOSSAD

If Iranian suicide bombers target people in another country, its an israeli plot......

If hikers are caught in Iran, they are secret mossad spies.....

if news comes out that Iran is gonig to hang or stone a woman for adultry , its "Israel backed propaganda"

Is there EVER a point where you people are going to concede that Iran is responsible for ANYTHING?

This is getting a bit ridiculous, if you ask me
the problem here is, Israel is following through a pattern of actions that we've seen so many times in the past... of participating in fabricated FALSE FLAG operations, and this only adds to it. It's a re-occurring pattern, they are never held responsible, and I'm just sick of it

Ask yourself when was the last time Iran did anything that interfered with anyone's business inside their own country? Iraq/Afghanistan cannot not be considered because they are neighbours and they were INVADED by USA/NATO. When was the last time there was evidence Iran was behind a false flag operation?

I'm just tired of the hypocrisy that USA/Israel demonstrates.. they outright lie, steal, murder and claim its for democracy or freedom when its really for their own selfish interests

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Pre written straw men?

LOL buddy my argument is just as valid, and ive been on these boards debating these SAME issues since 2008 , not to mention i served in the military in that area.....

So dont presume to come in here and armchair general me, about ANYTHING that ive written......

Put your ego away.......

My points are valid, and if you can think a little critically, you might find, they raise a damn good point

Everyone blames israel for EVERYTHING , while refusing to admit when there are actions that just might, and probably ARE being taken , by iran, to setup the very issue we are arguing about....

Its common knowledge in war, the best thing you can do to defeat your enemy is to turn popular opinion against them......it effects EVERYTHING they do , from how they operate to the funding they get for military, to how the world reacts to them, to the operations they will undertake in fear of worldwide retribution.....

you can damn well bet that Iran knows this and utilizes this tool to their benefit
edit on 21-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
While i have my doubts about what happened in Thailand (because to me the whole story does not sound like those were trained secret service dudes) ,i have no doubts about your objectivity.
I mean, i can understand why you trust this info:
Syedsulaiman Husaini is clearly an objective well informed individual who has/had nothing to do with Iran and Israel and has good connections with Thailand security.
He is clearly not:

Shia leader of Thailand

director of the Islamic studies centre at Al Mahdi Institute and former president of the Iran University Alumni Association.

Not to mention that he is 100 % sure in what he says and not in some doubts because he has concrete sources and it is not a logical conclusion only. Oh wait..

The Islamic scholar said the bomb incident was unlikely to be the work of the Iranian government as speculated because Bangkok and Teheran have good bilateral relations.

Hooray for all the conspiracy guys among you. The security cleric (or Islamic expert?) who had connections to Iran and who does not know anything but thinks that it is unlikely - is THE source to trust and to make conclusions according to.
However i think that it is not because you are that naive but simply because you allready made your conclusions. Which is ok, but to bring this junk as a proof is pretty offensive to anyone with brains.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
yet another HUGE turn in events. Why this is not being covered by journalists everywhere like it was ground hog day, I don't know.

This is just like the case with the MOSSAD agents found in Mexican dept of justice building in 2001 with a small arsenal of grenades, dynamite, and fully automatic guns. Nothing will come of state sponsored terrorism except real terrorism against its former employers. Not wise at all. I never understood that line of logic. It is surely going to backfire.

I can think of 10 ways to effect their goals without looking and being like complete animals to the human race.

It's just dumb. Wanna be Rambo/ cold warrior BS.

welcome to the 21st century and the new humanity.....we are glad to show you to the retirement home of your choice. Please go.

edit on 21-2-2012 by casenately because:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

So what you proved here is that both sides are speculating, way to stuff your own mouth with your foot.

What are the odds of drugs being involved? After all, it is Thailand...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

So what you proved here is that both sides are speculating, way to stuff your own mouth with your foot.

I understand that modern times demand fast reading and this hurts the understanding of the text. So to help you out, i will shamelessly quote myself:

While i have my doubts about what happened in Thailand (because to me the whole story does not sound like those were trained secret service dudes) ,i have no doubts about your objectivity.

See, my foot and my head are where they are supposed to be and i use one for thinking and other for walking. Hope the others will embrace this healthy approach and not think with titles only or read one sentence out of 10.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join