It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know if there's any foul language on these as I didn't watch them with audio. Please be warned that there may be, just in case little ears are eavesdropping

Crop duster planes...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Crop duster helicopters...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Compare and contrast.

Also, someone posted that they are trying to get iBlossom on ATS. She should NOT reveal her exact location under any circumstance! She should maintain her relative anonymity! A general location would suffice just fine.

Again, do not reveal her exact location for her privacy and personal security! There are creepos out there in the cyber world.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I love how every single UFO video on ATS has multiple yelling CHINESE LANTERN in all caps. Like there are just millions of people flying Chinese lanterns around late at night just IN CASE they happen to be filmed by someone searching for UFOS. It's the most ridiculous simpleton answer I've ever read in this field. You could at least come up with something new every once in awhile instead of repeating the same thing over and over again like a robot.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Haha I agree with you, it is a way over-used and often not-thought-out response.
Funny thing is, sometimes it is Chinese lanterns. I remember the first time I encountered Chinese lanterns was at a music festival during a Dead show. I had snuck in my camcorder and was filming different shows, and I of course started filming what I thought at the time was Alien spaceships.
I turned to my friend Liz and was like, "Liz, aliens like the Dead too! Maybe they were attracted here by all the lights and people and wanted to check it out!"

The whole night I thought they were aliens UFOs, then later that night, more like early in the morning, back at camp some of the other people I was with said "Yeah we saw them too, those are paper lanterns dude." I was pretty disappointed, to say the least.

Anyway, just saying sometimes it is lanterns and telling a funny/sad story of my fail

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I could tell you a story about Oroville that would blow your mind away.

That is the sole reason for my existence on ATS, to have my mind blown.

Tell your story! We should have story time anyway.

Plus we are really just waiting around at this point for Anon77 to get a reply, or not, from BriarRose.

X.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

Yeah, I hear you cause I have been there before as well myself. Just as '___' and Magic Mushrooms influenced the entire experience. Throw in a couple beers, Nitrogen hits and a couple joints and the result is.................... = Chinese Lanterns. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

LOL glad I'm not the only one. A few substances may have had something to do with it *wink wink*, but mostly I think it was because I had never seen paper lanterns before.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They are obviously airplanes flying towards the camera.

Just like these:

B.T.W. don't even waste your time trying to argue with FlySolo, that person has a history of supporting hoax UFO videos.
edit on 21-2-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good question.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there is an AIRPORT over that way. Gawd.

Based on what? Gawd...

Based on the lights in the video being aircraft landing lights.

Gawd.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
I love how every single UFO video on ATS has multiple yelling CHINESE LANTERN in all caps. Like there are just millions of people flying Chinese lanterns around late at night just IN CASE they happen to be filmed by someone searching for UFOS. It's the most ridiculous simpleton answer I've ever read in this field. You could at least come up with something new every once in awhile instead of repeating the same thing over and over again like a robot.

Yeah, I hear you cause I have been there before as well myself. Just as '___' and Magic Mushrooms influenced the entire experience. Throw in a couple beers, Nitrogen hits and a couple joints and the result is.................... = Chinese Lanterns. ~SheopleNation

Lame counter argument guys, try harder

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ALRIGHTY so im the one who filmed this video. must i tell you this was filmed over a vast empty forest with a lot of empty burnt fields, cows with weird tumors, and abandoned homes and weird markings. I drove to the area and debunked all possible explanations as to what it could be other then something unidentifiable. To say this is fake is nonsense, it clearly isnt. I saw this with my eyes watched it from sunset to 1 in the morning and the activity was mind blowing, i have SEEn helicopters, i have SEEN planes, i have SEEN weather balloons and there deff isn't lanters flying around this little valley. the airport is 5 miles behind where i was filming and the planes are for crops and dont turn into circles, dont fly extremely fast then slow then dissapeer, they don't land and take off straight up off the ground, with no angle whatsoever. This case is unsolved and I will be investigating this myself because this town is too small and too small minded to get anyone else involved.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OH and must i add.....I was sober. Not like that would matter since i FILMED IT.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

I'm sorry to inform you that you filmed aircraft. It's obvious in the video... too bad it is not obvious to you and others.
edit on 21-2-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Good work on the maps!

Originally posted by FlySolo
Below is the zoomed in airport and the picture was rotated 180 degrees. Notice north is at the bottom as indicated by the google compass top right.
I've triangulated your approximate position of the kids at 2.4 miles with the yellow lines. The red lines = 6.9 miles outward from the runways. Notice the lake in the center and the fields throughout. Not the terrain the film shows. They are in a residential area.

Yeah, the runway points right over Thermalito. If those sets of lights at the 3:30ish - 3:50ish mark is an airplane leaving the airport using 10/190, and we see in the video that this "plane" is coming toward the camera and moving off to the right a bit, then it stands to reason they are further to the left of the left red line in your triangle. That would put them pretty much in Oroville. We can also see in the video that they are shooting over a small valley, which may put them to East Oroville or possibly Kelly Ridge (as someone had claimed in a youtube post), or heck... even further in the foothills.

ok you guys got the location all wrong why do you act like you know lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

well it was OBV an AIRCRAFT it was in the air. i personally don't give a crap if you watch this video and can't see clearly enough that these objects are not JETS but they are not and the witnesses the adults the teachers i have brought to watch them with me that night all agree, you can't possibly know. HONEY.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

You can probably get someone from MUFON to go out there and take a report for you, or even watch the sky with you!
And welcome to ATS, this place is crazy sometimes, but also fun.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

there are no airfields in the area that i filmed this in wanna know how i know, cause I WAS THERE AND I KNOW. cause i RESEARCHED and i know, cause i WENT THERE and i know cause its my HOME TOWN and i know.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Thank you, i actually have there have been reports and investigations are being done because it's been happening a lot all over california and mexico

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

haha may i say this is not what I WATCHED IN THE SKY? yes they look similar but no hardly even close to what was happening in the sky.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can google map the ACTUAL location of the sightings if you'd like. so you guys can understand what the hell you're talking about

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join