It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

You're ridiculous. And all i can say to you is. No. so take it or leave it. I dont care what you think, i didn't upload this for you to tell me im wrong. Not airplanes.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell310
Could very well be a UFO but hard to tell without a steady hand.

Yes, it is a UFO. Only because we cant tell what it is. Aliens from another planet just cruising around has, most likely, never happened.

Think about it, if intelligent life form another planet were able to travel the huge amount of distances to get to earth they would just send small probes with no actual life forms aboard. Assuming they have computers, which would be a safe assumption. Just sens a tiny, hard to track probe, it can take photo, videos, connect to the internet etc.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Hmmm, Might help if we could find intelligent life on this planet first...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Hey Madison,

I don't know if you noticed or not but my angle on the whole thing is that it is earthlights. Like the Brown Mountain Lights in North Carolina or the Marfa Lights in Texas.

What do you think? Also, what's up with the local folklore? Any interesting legends to tell?

Thanks again

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
MY question is.. If it is alien life flying around our airspace, how is it you were the only person to catch their presence, but not the US air force... or anyone else video taping it? If this was truly a major ufo sighting , other people would have seen this. Perhaps others did and it simply was an airplane, just easier to tell from a different viewpoint?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Well locally this town is full of christians and druggies so I don't know most of the towns perspective on things in the sky that we are unsure of, but I know people who have seen things they swear changed their life. I never said that there were aliens either btw, I uploaded this video on my youtube for input because I was curious as to what they were knowing they weren't anything that ive ever seen in this town or at that area before.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Please do 'I will gladly go to the exact location you were at to prove it' I'd be interested to see your video evidence disproving madisongreb's video...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Are you around these parts? i can show you where to look

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sadly not, I'm a few thousand miles away. But I think 'IsOne' maybe close to your location since he seems determined to go to the exact place to disprove your vid...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

are you saying im being contradictory? Cause im not whatsoever, saying I dont care what you think personally, and then saying i uploaded this on my youtube where my friends and followers can see and get input isn't two different things. And i majored in psychology so lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Well its a hard place to find to someone who isnt familiar with my area, cause it's in the middle of deep Forrest rubbish and vast empty fields haha.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Judging by 'IsOnes' absolute determination to prove you wrong i'm not sure the place being hard to get to will stop him...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Sadly not, I'm a few thousand miles away. But I think 'IsOne' maybe close to your location since he seems determined to go to the exact place to disprove your vid...

He won't. Psychology tells us he loves to talk the talk, but he would never walk the walk.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I never said that there were aliens either btw,

No MadiG,

You never did.

And that should be pointed out once more before other members who have been trying to fixate on that for traction think they have found any (traction).

My vote has always been for earthlights.

Hang in there MadiG, I am afraid that the 'serious' debunkulators are beginning to swarm.

Here is a song to get you totally pumped.

This is also for all of the serious weirdness mongers that have been making this thread a lot of fun...

Just start at the beginning and lay it out for them. Like you were reporting it to someone you like. Even though you don't like them.

X.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
reply to post by Malcher

Hmmm, Might help if we could find intelligent life on this planet first...

Seems like the REALLY intelligent people keep more to themselves.

It is like one of lifes greatest ironies.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Haha thank you! you're awesome. And there are so many comments that made me mad thats why when i first signed on i just went mad and quoted and replied to everyone like a mad woman hah. Im a pretty outgoing pertinacious intelligent woman and I would never post this video if I didnt need help with validation, i just want to know so if there were airplanes flying like normal airplanes in the sky like the always do how come there was no resemblance whatsoever to the crazy flying orbs. There was one that literally fell out of this dark cloud like it was a fire ball from space, then it stopped, hovered......and so fastly aligned with the other ones it just blew all the knowledge i had right out of my head.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Something tells me this thread is going down the drain fast. We gotta pull back the personal attacks from both sides....

Obviously I sided with the skeptics on this one earlier in the thread. But the OP and the woman who videotaped this aren't idiots. No one here is. But, OP and video girl ( for lack of better term lol), you guys have to understand we get videos here claiming to be proof of flying saucers DAILY, and daily we show one way or another that the video is a letdown. We WANT them to be flying saucers, we hope they are. But we have to vet every video with extreme scrutiny so we don't get duped. Personally I think these are planes... But I will back off the idea that Im 100% in my thinking. After thinking about it, I cant be positive. But unfortunately for me, the shaky camera hurts any kind of vectoring and graphing to tell just how fast the craft moves and what not. I'm by no means an expert ( just a 28 year old with a degree in anthropology) but I know those that are, have no shot at trying to rule out possibilities.

So please folks, lets show the best of ATS even in threads where we disagree so much.
edit on 22-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join