It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I doubt you ever was an airbrusher, i think you are lying 'Illustronic'.

Why would he be lying? Because he makes sense and it goes against your skewed version of reality?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine

This guy is clearly has his head in the clouds. I wouldn't waste any more of your time.

You're level headed and that's all that matters. Let him live in lala land

edit on 2-25-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
This is a flat-out LIE:

Guess what, NASA source claim that the Apollo 11 astronauts spent 3 and a half hours on Moon's surface, Oops! And guess what, not every info on Wiki is correct....

There is no NASA source that says Apollo 11 EVA was "3 and a half hours". This is not true, and YOU know it. Stop it.

You do know that you EXPOSE yourself as a LIAR when you make such false claim, right? YOU KNOW I REPLIED TO YOU ON PAGE 25 (reply posted on 23-2-2012 @ 04:26 PM by Anunaki10)

www.nasa.gov...

Under the initial effort, Lowry restored 15 scenes representing the most significant moments of the THREE and a HALF hours that Armstrong and Aldrin SPENT ON THE LUNAR SURFACE. NASA released the video Thursday at a news conference at the Newseum in Washington.

You better stop your "there is no NASA source mentioning 3 and a half hours" nonsense, yes i am talking to you Private 'ProudBird", and let me repeat it to you RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, PRIVATE "PROUDBIRD" !!! : you do know that you EXPOSE yourself as a LIAR when you show such lie, right? YOU KNOW I REPLIED TO YOU ON PAGE 25 (reply posted on 23-2-2012 @ 04:26 PM by Anunaki10) that the SOURCE about these THREE and a HALF hours that Armstrong and Aldrin SPENT ON THE LUNAR SURFACE comes RIGHT FROM NASA...
edit on 24-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Holy crap, Anunaki! You need to chill out and take a Valium.

You do realise that this proven hoax thread has gone way off topic and the new topic is you. That's all I check it out for, now; to see what wild, ranting nonsense you come up with next. How long will it be before you're writing under the influence of full CAPS LOCK, I wonder!

Take a chill pill and go to the David Icke forum then come back when you feel better.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

If you really was a professional Airbrusher then you may know that NASA airbrush anomalies out of their photos. I doubt you ever was an airbrusher, i think you are lying 'Illustronic'.

I didn't airbrush photos for NASA, I did artwork, below are some of the traditional brushes I have, with insets of the fine brush, and a fine needle, and an example.

Is it a coincidence I choose a user name Illustronic? Or could one interpret that to be neologism for electronic illustration? Have to adopt new tools with the times, so around 1989 I started using this new rudimentary software called Photoshop 1.0, as another brush, who'd have guessed it would become the industry standard.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I want to offer an observation, and maybe some others will notice also.

I frequent social media quite often for various subjects beyond conspiracy theories. Medical forums with doctors, financial blogs, and even a few archaeological blogs lately.

All I can say is the same debate comes up time and time again. A controversial topic comes up and a swarm of well informed debunkers show up. When you get in to the medical community, you start to wonder if newspaper articles have spin in them to try and debunk valid medical research.

Don't want to sidetrack this thread though. I find it quite possible that aliens have been on this planet. There is no doubt information is suppressed from the public.

this is a good example of how potential debunkers show up. Probably been discussed somewhere else on here already.

www.examiner.com...

"A recent article "Ruins in Georgia mountains possibly linked to ancient Mayans" has become a very popular topic on Examiner.com. The article presents evidence to support a position long held by the Creek, Cherokee and Chitimacha Indians; namely that sea-going merchants, illiterate farmers and escaped slaves fled Mesoamerica during a period of chronic wars, drought and volcanic eruptions, then settled in what is now the Southeast and Mississippi Basin.

Although already generating approximately 81,000 “Likes” on Facebook, the article has also generated considerable controversy. A group of archaeology professors in the Southeast have vigorously objected to the article and created a separate web site to organize opposition to it. Numerous archaeologists from around North America, however, have also placed positive comments on the article. "

edit on 25-2-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Your right David Icke IS Jesus. I agree, I cant dis-credit that man AT ALL in anyway shape or form, because, he is the son of God and Jesus. Why anyone would doubt that, I DUNNO!

Did you take some drugs? You better rest untill you're not drugged anymore. Have a nice sleep

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What sounds like disclosure project testimony playing during that video does not seem to match up with the moon base features.

The narrator says "mushroom shaped buildings", and "spherical shaped buildings". That is a little confusing and doesn't seem to match the particular moon base shown in the video.

I agree the Nasa photo appears a little blury in that area with the moon base. Either one could be a hoax I suppose.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

That Spanish-language "FAKEumentary" is a friggin' joke.

Wrong, it's not "FAKEumentary", it's Spanish documentary, and you can hear that a NASA employee also did use the word "Roger" when he said >>Roger, we know about that, could you go back the other way, go back the other way>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!...Roger, Twank... Tranquility, we copy you on the ground. You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. We're breathing again. Thanks a lot!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That Spanish-language "FAKEumentary" is a friggin' joke.

Wrong, it's not "FAKEumentary", it's Spanish documentary, and you can hear that a NASA employee also did use the word "Roger" when he said >>Roger, we know about that, could you go back the other way, go back the other way>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!...Roger, Twank... Tranquility, we copy you on the ground. You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. We're breathing again. Thanks a lot!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Rumors says that there are missing two minuttes of the "official" transmission between Mission Control Center and the Apollo 11 astronauts. So i'm gonna ask you again, who's voice do you think it is?

Ohhhh why didn't you say so! RUMORS say!! It must be true.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

If you don't want to follow this debate, then you're wasting your time here

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Nice tools.

I especially like the photo of the astronauts,great touch..

By the way this is a very beautiful picture...

Did you do this?

Great job!!!

Amazing how this thread as made it this far and over 100 flags..

Thanks for sharing your picture. Well appreciated..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Saying "Roger" is proof that it's real?

Nope, it's not "Fakementary" it's Documentary. You don't know what's going on here. Duke did use the word "Roger" during the reported official transmission. I didn't ask you, i asked 'ProudBird', not you, so in case you're not able to answer the question for 'ProudBird' then you better back off...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I did a series from 1987 to 1993, about 8 or 9 altogether, and NASA was gracious enough to return the originals back to me. Most of them are framed and measure 30x40 inches, some of them are in storage. This particular one was stripped from it's backing for roller scanning, and a small rip in the left bottom portion was done in handling by a GOP (Government Printing Office), so after that NASA insisted that all printing production was to be handled by me/us.

The photo was a trinket we got from the last Shuttle mission our program was in support of, in 1994 when we could not rebid the contract anymore, it is personally signed by the crew of STS-59, and if you notice the astronaut in the bottom left, he was on FOX news as a retired expert advisor during the broadcast of the Space Shuttle Columbia reentry disaster, Dr. Tom Jones*, (*he doesn't sing).

Thanks
edit on 25-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

The bigger question is why do you keep replying to a hoax thread?

Are you that starved for attention? Just asking??

Btw there is no debate when you keep up a hoax. And that's right I said Hoax, as it has been proven time and time again, but I guess research isn't a big thing for you now is it?

But if that is what keeps you going,then your doing a great job..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Wow, I wish I had that kind of talent...

VERY

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Saying "Roger" is proof that it's real?

Nope, it's not "Fakementary" it's Documentary. You don't know what's going on here. Duke did use the word "Roger" during the reported official transmission. I didn't ask you, i asked 'ProudBird', not you, so in case you're not able to answer the question for 'ProudBird' then you better back off...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Fakeumentary.

I don't know what's going on here?
Sure I do, you're making a joke out of yourself and it's been shown over and over and over and over, but you're too self absorbed to realize
I will say it again....using the word "roger" does not prove anything at all.

I won't "back off" because unfortunately for you, this is a public forum and fair game.

To answer your question, it is the voice of a hoaxer.

edit on 2-25-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is not a debate.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
The bigger question is why do you keep replying to a hoax thread?

This thread have not been proven to be a hoax. If it was a hoax, this thread would have been moved to the hoax section, but it isn't, so guess what: IT'S NOT A HOAX!!! >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is not a debate.

If it wasn't a debate, no one would have posted and say something. You misunderstood something here. All those who post(ed) in all these threads are debates. You don't know what's going on, and guess what, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join