It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Fakeumentary.

Nope. Documentary.

I don't know what's going on here?

That's right, you don't know what's going on here!

To answer your question, it is the voice of a hoaxer.

Nope. It's not the voice of a hoaxer at all, UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Wow, I wish I had that kind of talent...

You have that kind of talent, as the matter of fact you have "Hidden" skills in art, you just don't know how to use it properly, yet. Every "Soul" have "Hidden" skills in art, but unfortunately the high schools of the Earth does not hire Art-teachers that is necessary to teach Earth-human students on how to use their "Hidden" skills in Art. And that's why planet Earth only consist of very few Artists...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Why would you believe anyone else just because they make things up?

Can you prove that "Whistleblowers" are lying? NO YOU CAN'T!!! Do you even know that some "Whistleblowers" have been found murdered? In case you do, then you don't want to mention it, instead you prefer to sing >>I'm a great pretender

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Alex Collier is a joke. Below are some of his statements of infinite wisdom.

The gravity in the Copernicus crater is equal to the gravity in Chicago.
He explains this because gravity is not caused by rotation, but sunlight (double fail).
The moon does not rotate, its the only moon that does this, and to top that double fail off we only see 59% of the moon, strike 3!
(Apparently he's referring to tidal lock, but if I were to mention that he might get a brain hemorrhage).
The NSA has been on the moon since 1958, with elaborate bases, and so were the Russians, though not together, but they all worked for the big bankers that are controlled by extraterrestrials.
He points out 9 huge domed ET cities each housing 5 million inhabitants, on the moon.
He explains about the 4 pyramids on the moon brought there by Andromedans to stabilize the rotation and atmosphere on the moon maintained by ETs. In fact he says they are on every single planet for this purpose and to create the electromagnetic field present on every planet, (now why would all of those ET cities need to be domed for atmosphere when they have these magic pyramids?)
Then he continues to display his total misunderstanding of craters and crater formation.
The best is near the end where he explains the central peak of a crater was actually one of these domed cities destroyed by a particle beam attack 9,600 years ago.

About 2:06 into your provided "conference" Alex Collier said something like >>When Richard showed pictures of the things... He is right! Absolutely right! But there is more...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Alex Collier is a fraud.

Look at that list of claims.....in it, at one point, he makes the statement that the Moon does not rotate.

Later, down the list (about the 4 pyramids...yeah, right!) he states that the "Andromedans brought" them, in order....now, get this....stabilize the Moon's rotation!!

The guy is either an intentional con artist, or just insane. Pick one.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Alex Collier couldn't write a good sci fi movie. He's that disingenuous.

Or stupid.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Alex Collier is a fraud.

Nope, he is not a fraud, unfortunately for you, >>BOO!>The Andromedans' perspective is these are "Weights" and what they do if you put them in strategic location it balances the rotation of the planet

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well at least now you just help to prove you have no clue as to what you are talking about...

You have that kind of talent, as the matter of fact you have "Hidden" skills in art, you just don't know how to use it properly, yet. Every "Soul" have "Hidden" skills in art, but unfortunately the high schools of the Earth does not hire Art-teachers that is necessary to teach Earth-human students on how to use their "Hidden" skills in Art. And that's why planet Earth only consist of very few Artists...

You see art is not something you teach in HS...

It is something that you have from birth, whether you understand it as a child or figure it out later in life you do not learn it in HS, you may enhance your already god given talents,but you do not learn it.

As for your so called....

Earth only consist of very few Artists...

Ten you may want to get out of your little cocoon and visit a museum, heck a building in any city that may have graffiti, as you may not know that is considered art..

Here you go a list you should read,but since the Earth has few artists then you know them already,correct..

www.theartwolf.com...

These are only those who are known, really do research before you post rediculous comments..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I went to your link....

It is 'highlighted'.....it goes to a portion of an Alex Collier video presentation where he claims that in Copernicus Crater the "gravity" there is "equal to that in Chicago".

This is so ridiculous, I am amazed that ANYONE would listen to this insane man....Alex Collier.

He is a fraud.....he has NO IDEA what he is talking about.....yet, the so-called "useful idiots" (not a pejorative term....it is a valid description of the people who are very gullible) flock to his nonsense, and thrive upon it.

Please try to use some reason, and break away from this irrationality........
edit on Sat 25 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Nope. It's not the voice of a hoaxer at all, UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU!

Prove it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Can you prove that "Whistleblowers" are lying? NO YOU CAN'T!!!

The burden of proof lies with you. Too bad you can not prove anything you're saying.

Do you even know that some "Whistleblowers" have been found murdered?

I'm waiting for you to back up your claims and stop saying ridiculous things.

I tell you what, "Whistleblowers" are at least a Billion times more reliable than you will ever be! And guess what: you can't be taken seriously! What another downer for you...

I am a whistleblower and these guys are wrong. Why won't you believe me?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is not a debate.

If it wasn't a debate, no one would have posted and say something. You misunderstood something here. All those who post(ed) in all these threads are debates. You don't know what's going on, and guess what, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

It's not a debate. It's a bunch of people slaughtering you.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And that's why planet Earth only consist of very few Artists...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

You don't get out much do ya?

there's entire schools dedicated to art. stop speaking nonsense

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
You don't get out much do ya?

Oh yes, i do get out much, including getting around in different parts of this planet, and as i previously said, i am able to steal others girlfriends

there's entire schools dedicated to art.

And these entire art schools does not have anything to do with the high schools, like i said, high schools do not hire Art teachers that is necessary to teach students on how to use their "Hidden" skills in Art. High schools only hire teachers that have nothing to do with art. There are only few art schools compared to the numerous high schools world wide. And that's why planet Earth only consist of very few Artists.
Do you see all 7 billion citizens use their "hidden" skills in art? Nope...
edit on 26-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The burden of proof lies with you. Too bad you can not prove anything you're saying.

So you can't prove you ridiculous claims? Too bad for you then!

I'm waiting for you to back up your claims and stop saying ridiculous things.

Whistleblower and former underground worker Phil Schneider was found murdered because he was not "strong enough" to stay alive. Marilyn Monroe was found murdered, she threatened to hold a press conference about her relationship with the Kennedys and to expose what the Kennedys told her (pillow talk) about their plans to kill Fidel Castro and JFK's visit to a military base to inspect crashed UFO and alien bodies. The Kennedy brothers both had an affair with Marilyn Monroe, gave her drugs and sexually abused her during parties, and when the Kennedys discovered there was a risk of scandal to be exposed to the press media they suddenly cut off their relationship with Marilyn, and JFK refused to answer Marilyn's several phone calls. Marilyn then threatened to "blow the whistle" on what the Kennedys told her about these secrets. Bobby Kennedy reportedly then threatened Marilyn by saying to her >>You begin to stay in my way, and i can do away with people who stay in my wayI'M GONNA SAY A LOT!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

It's not a debate. It's a bunch of people slaughtering you.

Oh really?
Well, a bunch of these people who attempt to slaughter me does not seem to succeed in their attempts. It seems , i , defend myself well...
edit on 26-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

... i like to eat "Disinfo agents" for lunch...

So what did Phil Schneider taste like?

Chicken?

When you get round to devouring Bob Dean and Clifford Stone have a good toothpick handy. I suspect they'll have a mutton flavour but they'll be very gristly!

Will you be saving Alex Collier and David Icke for desert with chocolate and ice cream? Icke might be better with meringue.

Apologies for bumping this off-topic, derailed, silly hoax thread, rational ATS members

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Let repeat it to you, LIAR, YOU KNOW I REPLIED TO YOU ON PAGE 25 (reply posted on 23-2-2012 @ 04:26 PM by Anunaki10) that the SOURCE about these THREE and a HALF hours that Armstrong and Aldrin SPENT ON THE LUNAR SURFACE comes RIGHT FROM NASA...

Calm down. Whoever wrote that press release made a mistake. Millions of people watched the whole thing live. It was 2 1/2 hours.

All ATS members here don't know wether it's 2 and a half hours or 3 and a half hours. I also think there is a good chance that the "THREE and a HALF hours" could be a writing mistake by NASA. So in case if it shows that if the "THREE and a HALF hour" is a writing mistake, then don't you think there also could be a good chance the date on the headline of CHINESE CHANG’E 2 ORBITER FOUND ALIEN BASE ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE MOON 2/17/2012 also could be a writing mistake? People of course make writing mistakes from time to time, they can't be perfect writers all the time, it's only natural. www.abovetopsecret.com... if you for example take a look at Page 21, >reply posted on 22-2-2012 @ 05:58 PM by "m0rphine"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
So what did Phil Schneider taste like? Chicken?

Phil Schneider was not a disinfo agent, he was a "Whistleblower", but you seem to do a nice job spreading disinformations. So how do you taste, huh? Let me guess: YOU taste either like a pig or a CHICKEN!!! >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

What does JFK have to do with anything?
How can you compare any of these other losers to someone who was the President of the United States? These whistle blowers never prove they are who they say they are, you just take their word for it. And then they use gullible people like you to sell books and a bunch of other crap. Keep making them wealthy they're laughing at people who believe this BS

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join