It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine

Maybe we should just do the honors and lay it to rest

I fed a stray cat that came to my house a few years ago. Then the cat kept coming back and meowing every night... really got annoying. Other cats came along to check out what was going on. After unsuccessfully trying to reason with the cats, I stopped feeding them, and they eventually moved on to greener threads, err, um I mean pastures.

An excerpt from "Zarni's Useless Ramblings" 2007. Available in most book fine stores and dumpsters.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure why this thread has spanned 25 pages with no photo comparisons between the hoax and the original NASA image Zarniwoop posted on page 3 of this thread. Maybe there has been an ample comparison, but I'm not going to waste my time sifting through all 25 pages of the thread.

I did a simple side by side comparison of the hoax photo from the video and from the original NASA photo, here's what I came up with:

Landmark references to determine the two photos are the same:

You can clearly see that the image in the video has been tampered with to superimpose an "alien structure." Now, I'll admit that I had a knee jerking reaction to this video at first and thought this is what I've been waiting for, but spending about 5 minutes on comparing the two photos results in a resounding "HOAX."

It certainly is possible that the third photo that was made up of several slides (slide to the right to see the 3 stacked slides of the area in question) could have been tampered with by NASA or whatever to hide the artifact, but the poster of this video on YouTube said the image came from Chang'e-2's moon orbiter. If that's so, why does an original photo from NASA exist?

C'mon guys, it's clearly a hoax. Stop spending your time making yourself believe these silly hoaxes and keep on the lookout for real evidence of the extreme likelihood of the existence of extraterrestrials.
edit on 23-2-2012 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I can see how you've got really into this, but honestly, if you stepped back from it for even a day and had a good think about it you'd probably realise what so many are trying to point out. Yeah you can say it's not been 100% proven to be a hoax as much as you want, but the odds are stacked so much that way now that you'd be hard pressed to get anyone to believe you in this thread.

Just trying to help anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think NASA has been lying since it's inception. This is really cool... I like to think that they were built by an ancient human civilization, forgotten by history.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by duhdiggitydan

Nice work, there, buddy! That pretty much brought the whole thing into focus, eh? Two big thumbs up from me.(Sorry, couldn't resist.) I have just taken a good look at the Chinese image presented at the beginning of the thread and I have been able to isolate 6 anomalies which I will post up here a little later today. I am not going to leap out and say they're proof of anything at all, they're just unusual looking areas.

When I keep in mind the event which brought the crater into existence, then when I find evidence of any sort of symmetry in the crater wall or arches, etc...that fires me up a bit and keeps me looking for more stuff in the image. After all that science has brought forth just in my lifetime, I have no problem whatsoever considering it possible that other races have found useful resources on the moon and they are helping themselves to it. (He isotopes, for example.)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

I have just taken a good look at the Chinese image presented at the beginning of the thread

It's not a Chinese image.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The image on the video has nothing to do content of his talk its just there as a showoff for the video.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

thats the reason we never went back to the moon with apollo mission the aliens who live there were with the chinese for thousands of years .

they own the moon and don't want americans there.

Thats whry nasa is going to mars the martians live on the moon at this time

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan
I'm not sure why this thread has spanned 25 pages with no photo comparisons between the hoax and the original NASA image Zarniwoop posted on page 3 of this thread. Maybe there has been an ample comparison, but I'm not going to waste my time sifting through all 25 pages of the thread.

I did a simple side by side comparison of the hoax photo from the video and from the original NASA photo, here's what I came up with:

Thanks for this nice work and these comparisons 'duhdiggitydan'
I have just "evaluated" what have been shown and said during this thread. There are many who doubt this case, and for good reason i think. Even i began to doubt this case recently, and that was before you posted your nice work. So now it gives me even better reason to doubt this case furhter, thanks to your nice job
There also seems to be too many "holes" about these contradictory dates about when this reported (false report it seems) chinese orbiter allegedly took that socalled "Alien base" photo and when these websites posted it in their sites. Also thanks to "Illustronic" for doing a nice job with that Graphic illustration on Page 22 www.abovetopsecret.com... , also thanks to 'm0rphine' for discovering these contradictory dates
Also thanks for the rest of the members who also took their part in the debates on this thread.

These compared NASA images looks realistic, and there are no sight of any "airbrushing", they seems clean and realistic pictures. If and that's a big IF something "anomally" really was airbrushed away from these NASA images, then this "Airbrusher" is a very very good skilled artist. But i very doubt there are any artists who are that skilled, so no, i don't think anyone have airbrushed something out, i think these NASA images are the real photos.
And once again, thanks for these comparisons

And to "anthonygillespie2012" who made this thread, i hope you're not disappointed. Not every case can be trusted. Hoaxers exist out there, unfortunately, and i think this "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter" case is a hoax after all. Nevertheless, this is still an interesting thread, it have been a pleasure and exciting to follow.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
There were no other video or film cameras on Apollo 11.

Maybe no other video cameras on the Apollo craft itself, but the Astronauts did brought another video camera with them which they placed on Lunar surface, so the Astronauts' Moon walk and the Apollo craft could be filmed from another point... www.nasa.gov...

A team of Apollo-era engineers who helped produce the 1969 live broadcast of the moonwalk acquired the best of the broadcast-format video from a variety of sources for the restoration effort. These included a copy of a tape recorded at NASA's Sydney, Australia, video switching center, where down-linked television from Parkes and Honeysuckle Creek was received for transmission to the U.S.; original broadcast tapes from the CBS News Archive recorded via direct microwave and landline feeds from NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston; and kinescopes found in film vaults at Johnson that had not been viewed for 36 years.

"The restoration is ongoing and may produce even better video," said Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., who oversaw television processing at the ground tracking sites during Apollo 11. "The restoration project is scheduled to be completed in September and will provide the public, future historians, and the National Archives with the highest quality video of this historic event."

NASA contracted with Lowry Digital of Burbank, Calif., which specializes in restoring aging Hollywood films and video, to take the highest quality video available from these recordings, select the best for digitization, and significantly enhance the video using the company's proprietary software technology and other restoration techniques.

Under the initial effort, Lowry restored 15 scenes representing the most significant moments of the three and a half hours that Armstrong and Aldrin spent on the lunar surface. NASA released the video Thursday at a news conference at the Newseum in Washington.

On July 20, 1969, as Armstrong made the short step off the ladder of the Lunar Excursion Module onto the powdery lunar surface, a global community of hundreds of millions of people witnessed one of humankind's most remarkable achievements live on television.

The black and white images of Armstrong and Aldrin bounding around the moon were provided by a single small video camera aboard the lunar module. The camera used a non-standard scan format that commercial television could not broadcast.

NASA used a scan converter to optically and electronically adapt these images to a standard U.S. broadcast TV signal. The tracking stations converted the signals and transmitted them using microwave links, Intelsat communications satellites, and AT&T analog landlines to Mission Control in Houston. By the time the images appeared on international television, they were substantially degraded.

At tracking stations in Australia and the United States, engineers recorded data beamed to Earth from the lunar module onto one-inch telemetry tapes. The tapes were recorded as a backup if the live transmission failed or if the Apollo Project needed the data later. Each tape contained 14 tracks of data, including bio-medical, voice, and other information; one channel was reserved for video.

A three-year search for these original telemetry tapes was unsuccessful. A final report on the investigation is expected to be completed in the near future and will be publicly released at that time.

(Apollo 11 astronaut sets up camera on the moon. Credit: NASA)

And to your information i watched the footage of that official Moon walk before, were the astronauts walked and the Apollo craft was standing just near the astronauts, so yes, i can confirm that the astronauts brought that another video camera as they set up on Lunar surface, so the astronauts and the Apollo 11 craft could be sighted.
So i know what i'm talking about. So to your info, they had NOT only one camera...

But, according to this NASA source, it states that the astronauts spent time on Lunar surface for 3 and a half hours, while the other source i previously presented states they spent time there for 2 and a half hours. Oops!

So question is, did the Apollo 11 astronauts spent time on Lunar surface for 2 and a half hours or was it 3 and a half hours? Good question...

And guess what, your provided youtube video STILL only show 12 minuttes!
And you know what??? It seems your provided youtube video shows that the astronauts set up that ANOTHER video camera on Lunar surface... Wow just wow
Did you know that? >>Oops!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The video claims high images from china will show upΔ and I'm waiting for them to hopefully reveal the proof when they do in march, if not it 's an nasa moon image conversion hoax , this is just my personal opinion as the YouTube video was created on Feb 13th, 2012. (another video is online not on YouTube also)
edit on 23-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes, I already mentioned this:

Maybe no other video cameras on the Apollo craft itself, but the Astronauts did brought another video camera with them which they placed on Lunar surface, so the Astronauts' Moon walk and the Apollo craft could be filmed from another point...

The link you provided (to NASA) was showing the point of view (POV) from the TV video camera....which I also mentioned!

I don't think you are reading the information that I am providing to you.

As I said, there was the ONE Westinghouse live TV video camera, with a continuous live TV feed to Earth, where its transmissions were recorded. It was located outside, in the MESA, where it was deployed by Armstrong as he kneeled on the "porch", at the top of the ladder. He pulled a handle, attached to a cable, and this opened the MESA door, so the camera was then in position to video him coming down the ladder.

Later, Armstrong carried this same camera, with a tripod, over to the POV that is in your link. The SAME camera was used for the first step, and for the other live video. It was the ONLY video or motion picture camera that was outside of the Lunar Module.

This is not difficult to understand....all the information has been presented, it is all there to research....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

If the Chinese want to screw with the West, why don't they release everything they have on UFOs

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
The video claims high images from china will show up and I'm waiting for them to hopefully reveal the proof when they do in march, if not it 's an nasa moon image conversion hoax , this is just my personal opinion.

You're right. And i almost forgot that i previously mentioned that informations show that "China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months", and i find it hard to believe they wrote that just for fun, i mean they must be serious when they write like that. I also will wait and see, i will still give it a chance.

On Page 24 www.abovetopsecret.com... i posted "Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!" and some of these images looks almost similar "Anomalies", just from longer distance.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

The china government official tell the public UFOs are extraterrestrial and even admit to alien theorys. Look it up yourself.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
China WILL be the one to let the cat out of the bag.Next time you gaze at the moon be sure they are looking right back at us.

According to the sondermeijer programme they can view any area on earth.

link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months".

Yep months isn't long of a wait.
edit on 23-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
You dare to play that ridiculous Spanish-language horse crap YouTube video, and expect to be taken seriously??:

Guess what... You don't know if it's hoax or not!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
reply to post by wrkn4livn

The china government official tell the public UFOs are extraterrestrial and even admit to alien theorys. Look it up yourself.

Hmm. I say the Chinese Government never officially admitted that UFOs are of alien origin.
Look it up yourself.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

This is yet another mistake.....are you mis-reading information??:

But, according to this NASA source, it states that the astronauts spent time on Lunar surface for 3 and a half hours, while the other source i previously presented states they spent time there for 2 and a half hours. Oops!

The total EVA time from the opening of the LM hatch, to the closing was 2 Hours, 36 Minutes and 40 Seconds....

....NOT "3 and a half hours"!

en.wikipedia.org...

Lunar EVA duration 2 h 36 m 40 s

TWO and one-half hours, and 6 minutes, and 40 seconds.

Here is the Apollo 11 Press Kit, from July 6, 1969:

APOLLO 11 PHOTOGRAPHIC TASKS

Still and motion pictures will be made of most spacecraft maneuvers as well as of the lunar surface and of crew activities in the Apollo 11 cabin. During lunar surface activities after lunar module touchdown and the two hour 40 minute EVA, emphasis will be on photographic documentation of crew mobility, lunar surface features and lunar material sample collection.

I have studied Apollo at great length. This research is being handed to you on a silver platter.

For motion pictures, two Maurer 16mm data acquisition cameras (one in the CSM, one in the LM) with variable frame speed (1, 6, 12 and 24 frames per second) will be used. The cameras each weigh 2.8 pounds with a 130-foot film magazine attached. The command module 16mm camera will have lenses of 5, 18 and 75mm focal length available, while the LM camera will be fitted with the 18mm wideangle lens. Motion picture camera accessories include a right-angle mirror, a power cable and a command module boresight window bracket.

During the lunar surface extravehicular activity, the commander will be filmed by the LM pilot with the LM 16mm camera at normal or near-normal frame rates (24 and 12 fps), but when he leaves the LM to join the commander, he will switch to a one frame-per-second rate. The camera will be mounted inside the LM looking through the right-hand window. The 18mm lens has a horizontal field of view of 32 degrees and a vertical field of view of 23 degrees. At one fps, a 130-foot 16mm magazine will run out in 87 minutes in real time; projected at the standard 24 fps, the film would compress the 87 minutes to 3.6 minutes.

So, one mistake I made up earlier, was the "normal" projection frame rate....for film, it is 24 fps. I often confuse the standard NTSC video frame rate (30 fps) with the older technology of film, which is again....24fps.

Here, this is the article about the TV cameras, and how they were stowed in the MESA....including earlier TV cameras used on prior missions:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Thu 23 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join