It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Instead of talking a right load of broken biscuits........go to page 3 of this thread and read the post that shows beyond all doubt that this story is a hoax.

When you've done that.....come back and apologise.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Great having you as a last post... saved me 2 hours

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Always a pleasure.....never a chore

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Sigh........

It states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 landed northeast of Moltke crater.....

Using Moltke crater as a "reference" point??
Moltke is 50 KM away from the Apollo 11 landing site. When someone refers to something as "North" of someplace else, they generally imply that it is a fairly close landmark as a reference. It's like saying that El Paso is "North" of Mexico City!!

If this alleged "incredible construction" were anywhere within walking distance of the Apollo 11 LM, in the short time they had on EVA, then there are more accurate (closer) and better landmarks to use to describe its relative location than "Moltke" crater.

Here.....

Apollo 11 site: Earth-based telescopic view

Note the two arrows; One points at Apollo 11 landing site, and the other indicates Lunar North.

The arrow points to the landing site in the southern portion of Mare Tranquillitatis. The two large craters near the middle of the lower margin of the photograph are Theophilus and Cyrillus. The rim of Theophilus Crater truncates (cuts across) the rim of Cyrillus Crater, indicating that Theophilus is the younger crater.

NOTE, also, the scale on the image....Here, close view:

Apollo 11 site: Moderate-resolution vertical view

Here is the Apollo 11 landing site at 200 Meters scale, from the LROC

Note the big crater (to the East of the LM) called "West" Crater? Note the size of the LM in the photo. Keep in mind that on the EVA the Astronauts walked only as far in distance as the East....very close to the LM. They never got anywhere near as far as "West" Crater.

Now, look to the South of the LM....where this "incredible construction" would have to be located. Where is it??

Here is the Apollo 11 EVA Traverse Map

See, the crater called "Little West".....that is as far away from the Lunar Module as they ever got. about 50 Meters.

To put the Apollo 11 EVA into another perspective, here is a simplified Traverse Map overlayed with a traditional Baseball Diamond, for size scale:

Baseball Diamond Scale Overlay

Any questions??

Oh, found one more with a sense of perspective.....again, trying to use the "Moltke" Crater as a "reference" is just stupid:

No Scale, but Molkte Crater is about 6 Km in diameter

Looks like that HOAX website claiming the "incredible construction" or "buildings" could have used the other prominent crater "CSM Columbia" and gotten closer to the Apollo 11 LM.

Amateurs!!!

Hey!! In case you're interested, you can buy land on the Moon!!

Here: Lunar Registry -- Sea Of Tranquillity
Available Moon Properties

Why not pick out an Acre or two?? Looks like it is only USD$37.50 for one Acre, and you get discounts for additional parcels of real estate.

And, for only another USD$12.95, there is a full Moon Atlas on CD-ROM....could help find those "incredible construction" buildings!!

edit on Wed 22 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I am actually wondering the same thing...did we put the structures up there? The images resemble very much some of the science labs or warehouse type of facilities here on Earth. Which makes me ask another question: what makes a structure appear "alien"? The fact that it is not actually here, but up on the moon instead? And if those structures resemble some of our own, then how much of the architecture on our planet is actually influenced by extra-terrestrial design? Wouldn't it be crazy if we were to find out that other races of people in the galaxy had cities or towns that were mirror images of our own? This is very exciting stuff and I really fervently hope that one of our governments is not responsible for the structures up there. "I want to believe"

Ok, sorry.....that was way more than one question.
Got carried away there...

edit on 22-2-2012 by tigertatzen because: disclaimer

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by wulff

Actually Wulff, amateur astronomers here on earth can view lunar impacts from bodies the size of a softball, and will help by posting the best times for viewing. Marshall Space Flight Center Lunar Impact moitoring. If you have an 8-inch scope, you can see lunar impacts, here's some other stuff that will help.

You are absolutely right, they also monitored 'moon quakes' and meteor hits with the seismographs left by Apollo that lasted for over 8 years (during that time they recorded 12,558 'events' no bombs were recorded0, LOL!
Thanks for the excellent info,
edit on 22-2-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

You still don't get it, let me explain it to you again. It states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

I got something more for you, www.abovetopsecret.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... These footages show conspiracy theory speculating Moon landing hoax!
And www.youtube.com... it seems Armstrong refused to swear he walked on the Moon, which makes the Moon landing mystery even more mysterious. So i guess you may be even more confused by now... You may ask yourself inside your head >Oh NO!!! Did the Moon landing even took place???????? Oh NO!!! Now i don't know for sure!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by ProudBird

You still don't get it, let me explain it to you again. It states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

Then why would they not just say it was near the Apollo landing site? Why would they compare it to a crater that's 30 miles away?

Because it's BS and the person who made up the story isn't very bright.

The cord on the Westinghouse lunar camera only stretched 100 feet. There are many pictures of the landing site and surrounding area, and there is no alien base.

www.radiomuseum.org...
edit on 23-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I got something more for you, www.abovetopsecret.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... These footages show conspiracy theory speculating Moon landing hoax!
And www.youtube.com... it seems Armstrong refused to swear he walked on the Moon, which makes the Moon landing mystery even more mysterious. So i guess you may be even more confused by now... You may ask yourself inside your head >Oh NO!!! Did the Moon landing even took place???????? Oh NO!!! Now i don't know for sure!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Then why would they not just say it was near the Apollo landing site?

You don't get it, well, let me point it out to you, it states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 reportedly landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from the alleged Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

I got something more for you, these footages www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... show conspiracy theory speculating Moon landing hoax!

And www.youtube.com... it seems Armstrong refused to swear he walked on the Moon, which makes the Moon landing mystery even more mysterious. So i guess you may be even more confused by now... You may ask yourself inside your head >Oh NO!!! Did the Moon landing even took place???????? Oh NO!!! Now i don't know for sure!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You don't get it, well, let me point it out to you, it states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 reportedly landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

I have read that already the past 3 times you have said that. You seriously must be mentally handicapped.

That would be like saying there was an alien base found in my back yard in Chicago, but instead of saying it was in my back yard, I say I found it south east of Schaumburg (~45km away). Doesn't make any sense at all. The camera cord only stretched 100 feet, so it would have been within walking distance of the landing site. If it was that close to the landing site, they would have said it was close to the landing site....it doesn't make any sense to compare it to a crater 30 miles away. There are pictures of the landing site and no pictures of alien bases. Your idiotic theories have been put through the shredder time and time again.

I got something more for you, these footages www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... show conspiracy theory speculating Moon landing hoax!

And www.youtube.com... it seems Armstrong refused to swear he walked on the Moon, which makes the Moon landing mystery even more mysterious. So i guess you may be even more confused by now... You may ask yourself inside your head >Oh NO!!! Did the Moon landing even took place???????? Oh NO!!! Now i don't know for sure!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No...the moon landing did take place, and only idiots would think otherwise.

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Unfortunately for you, you don't know for sure if the Moon landing was a hoax or not!

So you spent all this time trying to say Neil Armstrong recorded an alien structure on the moon, and now you are saying we did not go to the moon at all.

There is these mysterious footages of the socalled "Alien moon base" allegedly filmed by the astronauts. Then there is Armstrong allegedly saying, >>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievableWhat's there?>Whats there?Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.>How do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.>But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I have read that already the past 3 times you have said that. You seriously must be mentally handicapped.

Nope. You're the one who clearly proved you're suffering of mental disorter, you have been caught on lying on numerous occations by now, you don't understand what's going on here, you even have problems understanding English, and like i said, you don't get it, it states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 reportedly landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Unfortunately for you, you don't know for sure if the Moon landing was a hoax or not!

OOOOK buddy, everything's a conspiracy

There is these mysterious footages of the socalled "Alien moon base" allegedly filmed by the astronauts. Then there is Armstrong allegedly saying, >>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievableWhat's there?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The cord on the Westinghouse lunar camera only stretched 100 feet. There are many pictures of the landing site and surrounding area, and there is no alien base.

You don't even know if the film was confiscated, unfortunately for you. Do you even know that the original "official" Apollo 11 film tapes are missing? What another downer for you...

And guess what, you don't even know if the Moon landing is hoax or not...
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Conspiracy theory speculating Moon landing hoax!!!
And i'm afraid to inform you that you may be even more confused by now... You may ask yourself inside your head >Oh NO!!! Did the Moon landing even took place???????? Oh NO!!! Now i don't know for sure!!!!
< ......

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Nope. You're the one who clearly proved you're suffering of mental disorter, you have been caught on lying on numerous occations by now, you don't understand what's going on here, you even have problems understanding English, and like i said, you don't get it, it states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 reportedly landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

God damn man what a joke. Honestly, I'm sorry, this was fun at first but now I can't stand you. There is a reason you have over 1k posts and only 200 something stars. Your posts are all lame and illogical.

I'm done here, peace

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Why oh why is this not in the hoax bin yet???

Its been proven this is an hoax, yet it still goes on. It boggles the mind, how hard some want to believe.

vvv

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Did you even READ the description on the 2nd video you linked me to?

Intended as a joke!!
By putting a funny side on the seriousness of the moon landing ......If you believe Apollo was a fake, can use this as a sample of what you think could have been done. If you're an Apollo believer, this video only serves to demonstrate no such actual evidence exists............................Reachd 1million views on 17/10/2008--22:42(GMT)

Yes, i read that. So what? It doesn't disprove the footage of the studio folks and the lamp from the ceiling that accidentally came down.

These theories have all been debunked in other threads.

Nope. And that is no matter how much you hate it, unfortunately for you...
You may be even more confused by now... You may ask yourself inside your head >Oh NO!!! Did the Moon landing even took place???????? Oh NO!!! Now i don't know for sure!!!!!!
< ......

Is there a reason you keep repeating the same sentences? Is you schizophrenia acting up again?
No I am not confused like you seem to be, because I am not a lunatic with a rapidly deteriorating mental condition.

Oh yes, you are very confused, you don't know what's going on, and like i said, and you have been caught on lying on numerous occations.

Say it to Buzz Aldrin

Nope. I only show that "swear refuse" to someone like you and 'ProudBird'

So because they did not swear on a Bible, they are lying, huh?

Guess what, you don't know if they're lying or not!
And guess what, you will NEVER EVER find that out!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Why oh why is this not in the hoax bin yet??? Its been proven this is an hoax, yet it still goes on. It boggles the mind, how hard some want to believe.

Do you know why it hasn't been moved to the hoax section? Because it have not been proven as hoax. The other forums also indicate that this "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter " case can't find out wether that case is true or not.

Posted on February 17, 2012

Possible Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang’e-2 Orbit

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility’s.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

As you can see for yourself, informations show that "China obviously will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months", and when someone write informations like that, then we have to be patient and wait and see if they really are going to release something more about this case...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Your posts are all lame and illogical.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Not illogical at all. It states that Armstrong and Aldrin reportedly filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 reportedly landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot after all...

Then came the moment of truth, the secret reason I went to the moon ... This was the only real secret. North of Moltke crater, Armstrong and Aldrin FILMED AN INCREDIBLE CONSTRUCTION.

Is this very simple "North of Moltke crater" explanation really so hard for you to understand? Geez, you really have problems to try understand that the report mention "North of Moltke crater"...

I'm done here, peace

If you really are done here, then that's your problem. It's really sad to see that you give up so easily. I think it would be best for you to stay and try to keep up a "constructive" debate, instead of giving up and run away so easily. Like i said, the report states "North of Moltke crater" and the report states the Apollo landing spot norheast of Moltke crater, but the report does NOT state how far the distance between the alleged socalled "incredible building" and the reported Apollo landing spot is. It could be anywhere from short, to less short, or maybe a little long distance, but it does NOT state HOW far that distance is...
edit on 23-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join