It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-15 Rocket Plane - UFO Encounters on the Edge of Space

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was teasing you for consistently misspelling McDivitt's name as 'McDevitt'. Since
supposedly if you use a guy as a source, you really ought to be smart enough to spell
his name right.

But my attempt at flat irony came across as a flat iron. My miscalculation.

BTW, erasing Soviet cosmonauts is no myth -- I'm the guy who discovered the before-after pairs
of forged photographs in the 1970s. Me and my buddies, including new friends in Russia, tracked
them all down eventually, or at least, located their graves. It's an amazing story.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I was teasing you for consistently misspelling McDivitt's name as 'McDevitt'. Since
supposedly if you use a guy as a source, you really ought to be smart enough to spell
his name right.

But my attempt at flat irony came across as a flat iron. My miscalculation.

BTW, erasing Soviet cosmonauts is no myth -- I'm the guy who discovered the before-after pairs
of forged photographs in the 1970s. Me and my buddies, including new friends in Russia, tracked
them all down eventually, or at least, located their graves. It's an amazing story.

No miscalculation. I first noticed my misspelling his name when i was just about to answer your post yesterday, but then didn't give it much thought, well, untill a little later during my posting i thought >Is Oberg teasing me with that?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Anunaki, perhaps you need to start digging yourself OUT of the mire of misinformation you are wallowing in, and stop digging yourself in deeper [eg, the Ilyushin cosmonaut nonsense]. I know it's probably fun to believe all this nonsense and amuse your friends, but real space mysteries -- like the erased cosmonauts -- are more fun and have the advantage of being real. You seem unable to deal with wild claims with anything remotely resembling critical judgment, which may not be a problem with UFOs, but can have dire consequences with finances, personal health, and other issues for which bad choices have bad consequences.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Anunaki, perhaps you need to start digging yourself OUT of the mire of misinformation you are wallowing in, and stop digging yourself in deeper [eg, the Ilyushin cosmonaut nonsense].

Anunaki, perhaps you need to start digging yourself OUT of the mire of misinformation you are wallowing in, and stop digging yourself in deeper [eg, the Ilyushin cosmonaut nonsense].

You expose time and time again that your mind is made up, it seems you are still afraid to admit that your unsuccesful debunking attemps is pointless. I suggest you to give up your ridicilous unsuccesful debunking attemps. Don't you see how pointless your unsuccesful debunking attemps are?
I suggest you to pull youself OUT of all the fantasy you are drowning in...

Do you finally admit that NASA is LYING, Mr. Oberg? www.americanchronicle.com...

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: "In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In a letter from Colonel CHARLES SENN, Chief of the Air Force Community Relations Division, to Lieutenant General Duward Crow of NASA, dated 1 September 1977, Colonel Senn made the following ASTONISHING statement:

"I sincerely HOPE that you are SUCCESFULD in PREVENTING a re-opening of UFO investigations."

www.olive-drab.com...

This photo was taken at the NASA Flight Research Center at Edwards Air Force Base, California on 6 May 1960 as part of an elaborate effort by the CIA to cover-up the true nature of the U-2 spy plane program. On 1 May 1960 CIA pilot Francis Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union during a spy flight. Cooperating with the CIA, NASA issued a press release with a cover story about a U-2 conducting weather research that may have strayed off course after the pilot "reported difficulties with his oxygen equipment." This photo shows a U-2 that was quickly painted in NASA markings, with a fictitious NASA serial number, and put on display for the news media at the Edwards NASA facility.

In reality, up to that time no U-2 was ever used by NASA. Unfortunately, Powers was captured by the Soviet Union and espionage equipment was recovered from the wreckage. Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschev exposed the cover-up and made much propaganda use of the American deception.

The upper section of this image is the black & white photo while the lower section has NASA logos in color and the wording: "Dryden Flight Center E-5442 Photographed 6MAY1960 / U-2 with fictitious NASA markings to support cover story for CIA / pilot Gary Powers, shot down over Soviet Union May 1 (NASA Photo)". In the photo, the sign on the building says "National Aeronautics and Space Administration Flight Research Center".

www.virtuallystrange.net... www.scribd.com... Former NASA Engineer is a member of this very same MUFON, which include the UFO sightings from the X-15.
And hopefully some day they succeed to post that VHS tape of the spinning UFOs online...

It is poven time and time again that NASA is LYING, come on Mr. Oberg, ADMIT IT!

news.bbc.co.uk... Oops, did Gary McKinnon reveal something that is against NASA's policy?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Turiddu
Uh what?

I fully understand you are shocked about this controversial "Aliens takes care of human souls" hypothesis, i wish 'Jaguarmike' and Jim Marrs would come forward and explain this to us all.

Classic ATS.

You've had a respected NASA historians undivided attention for a few pages now yet you still wish Jim Marrs would pop in to explain his "Aliens takes care of human souls" make believe hypothesis?

Ironically, watching posters such as Jim Oberg and Shadowhawk having to patiently try explaining fundamentals to you in between your glib retorts exposes an rather uncomfortable truth.

You have latched onto some misinformed and fraudulent ideas that fit in with what you want to believe so you embrace them as the truth regardless of their actual legitimacy. At this juncture it should be clear to anyone reading along that you are lacking the education of rudimentary aeronautical science necessary to understand the data at hand and it shows with each successive fallacy or combative snippet you post.

From my perspective what this means you have absolutely no cause for the poor attitude and bad manners shown trying to debate some of the other, better educated (in this field) posters in this thread.

Most importantly, rather than continuing to try and legitimize baseless pseudo science you should instead consider listening intently ( in which case you would quickly come to understand the fallacies inherent to your premise and would probably be humbled to find that most of the "facts" you are using to buoy your argument to discredit NASA are anything but...)

That is, if you were interested in fact and not just causing a ruckus to begin with?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: sp

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

What you overlook is that the Ice Flake explanation for the reported UFO sightings from the X-15s is that they are based on wild claims from the unsupported theory level only (many theories have been shown wrong before, and this is more likely one of them), and not only that the video footages of these X-15 flights show no Ice Flake breaking off (i suggest you google these footages or go back and look at those i previously presented), but the laws of physics (also shown by Space Shuttles and Apollo capsules that got heated up by heat-flame when entered through the Mesosphere (video-footages also presented by me)) tells that there were still some airpressure on the X-15s when they flied through the Mesosphere, but of course much more air pressure at the lower altitudes when they climbed, heated up the airframe, untill they reached the Mesosphere, still some airpressure while flying through the Mesosphere, the airpressure of course increased just under the Mesosphere during reentry, heated up the airframe above 1,200 degree Fahrenheit heat. Fact is that one of the problems associated with hypersonic speeds (speeds above Mach 5) is that the friction between the aircraft’s skin and the air cause extreme heating, often caused the airframe of temperatures above 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit on reentry. During the rocket boost phase, the heating and expansion of the fuselage structure was so great that the pilot could hear the skin buckling. Joe Walker stated, >>The airplane crackled like a hot stove!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

[eg, the Ilyushin cosmonaut nonsense]

If (and that's a big IF) the story of Ilyushin's reported flight is true then the Soviet officials had the right to not to approve such flight, because of the reported failure landing. Another thing is that Ilyushin had plenty of time to come forward to claim he was the first in space, but he never did, never came forward in the Soviet Union or in the West to confirm this rumor/story. In case he felt frightened to come forward in the Soviet Union, he could simply escape to the west and openly come forward there, but he never did. I'm afraid to inform you that there is a very good chance that the public will never know how much truth there is about the rumor about Ilyushin's reported spaceflight. Ilyushin himself never never confirmed such rumor of spaceflight.
In case it wasn't for Gagarin's tragic Mig-15 accident, Gagarin would probably be alive to experience his 50 year Anniversary. As a former U.S. Astronaut said >>If it wasn't for Yuri Gagarin, the Apollo program would probably never would have taken place

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.thewhyfiles.net...

NASA was formed in 1958 and from the start a number of it's astronauts and test pilots testified to sighting UFOs or craft of undetermined origin. Initially Joseph Walker was the first to announce a sighting - he told the National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in 1962 that he had an aerial encounter with two disc-shaped objects the previous month. He had actually filmed the encounter.
In April 1962, NASA pilot, Joseph Walker, filmed five cylindrical and disc-shaped objects from his X-15 aircraft. Another test pilot, reported an incident involving a formation of UFOs whilst flying at 314,000 feet.
NASA refused to reveal any evidence that might substantiate the pilots' claims - photographs or films were never released.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join