It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Third Eye Pyramid - Should It Become Viral Right NOW!!??!!??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hello again. I've been researching Nibiru and different events that lead me to believe that the US has been taking preparations for some form of a catastrophic event in 2012. During this research, I've come upon this Pyramid that just so happens to have 13 steps, the all seeing eye and the star pattern of Orion on the back. What I can't figure out is how no one thought this was relevant to the back of the dollar bill. I'm very familiar with masonry, I'm only a 3rd degree master mason, but I understand the significance of the "all seeing eye" of deity. Masonic Eye So they chose to use a pyramid but don't have any in the United States but we are led to believe it's referencing the pyramid in Giza? That doesn't make much sense for the US dollar bill does it? The 13 steps are suppose to represent the original 13 colonies? That would be fine and I can go with this, right up until this artifact was found in 1984. Obviously, this pyramid has a deeper and much more significant meaning to our history and our future, right in front of our face but yet having a hidden meaning. It absolutely can't be coincidence that this pyramid is exactly the pyramid on our dollar bill....can it???

One problem right now is scientists are unable to back-date the pyramid but other artifacts found in this same cave are thought to be 2000 years old. Here's a link to some of these artifacts including the pyramid found in an Equador cave.

Resonance Mandalas of La Maná

Now that I've found this pyramid, the only information I can find about it that's not speculation or someone's thought about it, I've placed in this post. So I'm asking if anyone out here has thought this is a significant find and very much relevant to our history and future????? But more importantly, why can't we bring this to mainstream media for answers? Can't we make this mainstream???

Anyway, I'm looking for help on this topic. I appreciate any other information about this....and thanks in advance. I will attempt to answer everyone as I always do...but may not be able to after a while....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

lots of good info on the all seeing eye. please enjoy
edit on 2/20/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

I just watched the first few minutes...but wanted to take the time to thank you for posting this. This is definitely not the first time that I've been provided references that state this is all a conspiracy hiding a battle of good vs evil...and that the pyramid and eye are demonic and fallen angels...etc. that aliens are a tool that's going to be used....

so i appreciate this and will watch it in it's entirety!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There's something fishy here.....

Why don't you PM me, please. What lodge are you a member of and can you verify what you claim... Your OP is highly suspect.
edit on 20-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp and whatever, I can't spell

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The Pyramids were a energy source! nothing more but maybe a graveyard and some scriptures on the walls! To put it very simply, they are THE ORIGINAL PG&E!!..lol
edit on 20-2-2012 by antinwo101 because: videonot working

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

★ & Flag

Very interesting.

Thought I'd share this thought with ya:

All seeing eye? And what has eyes? Animals have eyes.

Want to own animal eyes?

own it animal eye?
own it animul i?

own itanimuli reversed is: iluminati nwo.

see the illusion?
see the eye game?
see eye game
c i gam
cigam reversed is magic.

annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum

A Hypnotic Sorcery

edit on 20-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here is the pic from the source of the op:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I sent you a message...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ive done lots of researching over the years but i just came across this video the other day
i thought it made some good connections and isnt too long

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

hmmmm...very slick if I do say so myself. I liked that...I think I may have to steal it and use it myself from time to time.....lol

thanks for reading and commenting. I sincerely believe this can't be a mere coincidence and why isn't there more information out there to read about it??

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

And I'm not opposed to that train of thought regarding pyramids. What I don't understand regarding my post is this particular pyramid is in a category of artifacts dating 2000 years back in time. This pyramid is an identical match to the pyramid on the back of our US currency. Why? That makes no sense to have a pyramid from Egypt on the back of our currency to begin with. I've always thought that was weird....even as a kid. But whatever...okay.

But now this little artifact also has the orion star formation ont he bottom in ancient writing. The pyramids in Egypt are aligned with the Orion Belt also. Why? What's the significance to this??? Obviously some civilizations knew a lot more than we have been informed and my point is, obviously our #ty government knows this and has displayed it in front of our faces for all this time.

I just want more information on this particular artifact and it's significance to our history and future. There has to be more available information out there since 1984 when this was found?? It blows my mind that it's not something being discussed or questioned...???

thanks for reading and posting a video. I do find the pyramids to be intriguing, especially since they are said to be unable to be reproduced with todays best equipment and machines....pretty fascinating!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

very interesting. also find it interesting that the video stated there are 13 forms of life and the flower of life was just one of the 13. 13 steps to the pyramid...

I will research this more and truly appreciate the link. i've never heard nor seen anything like that before...thank you

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just read the whole article - it is certainly very interesting indeed - I then clicked on a couple of the links and also read about coloidal silver which I take regularly and swear by.
Thanks Op - Great Thread, I'll save it for another read S&F

Forgot to mention a read for you and others interested in this line of thought a book called the New Paradym - Worth every word though can be heavy reading.
edit on 20-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Received. I sent you a response.

The timeline of events makes a lot of sense. I've always subscribed to the niobium story as having half truths, to be honest. I am a student of history and a very fond reader of old, old writings. IMO nibiru, planet x, whatever you want to refer to it as, could very well exist. With my tinfoil hat on I would even venture to think that it's possible, and maybe even likely that it could be covered up!

With my tinfoil hat off I have to raise the question: why haven't the amateur star watchers seen it? Where are all the students who have seen nibiru in the skies? I own a medium power telescope with enough filters to see pretty much everything I look for and when I look at the sun I can't see nibiru. That doesn't mean it's not there, but in my novice viewings I have not seen anything that made me go ' that shouldn't be there '.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'm not sure how you manage to fit that little word reduction into every single post you make, but , man is it annoying. Why don't you bring something else to the table?

I know it's a thread about the all seeing eye but, COME ON MAN, try a new line!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

thanks for the book. i appreciate you taking the time to read and comment also!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

i also enjoy history and ancient civilizations, writings etc. I think it's naive on our present day society to over look what has been handed down to us, especially the Mayans. There clock is now said to be more precise than our atomic world clock. I think there has to be someone throwing up red flags when it comes to what they've written down. I tell you something really interesting and can even fit into this discussion, there was new mayan artifacts discovered in 2012. apparently the pyramids in mexico were built around pyramids or something like that and they began excavating inside one of the pyramids and found some rather astonishing artifacts. it fits this discussion because they now believe the new artifacts are somehow linked to some of the artifacts found in the equador cave where this pyramid that has me searching for answers was found back in 1984.

i am like you though, it should have shown itself by now. i look at the antartica pictures and things. the one article i found interesting was nasa said that a star may very well burn out this year causing the appearance of two suns in our sky to be seen world wide during day and night for a few months. i thought that was convenient.

but i believe the bible said that when it appears it only shows itself for 7 days. so maybe, somehow that bastard is being sneaky. but my realistic thinking says it's not there or you'd see it with your telescope. that's common sense. i just can't believe that almost every civilization talked about it and described relatively closely between them all too and we blow it off like it's a lie. hopefully it passes thru way on out there and doesn't cause a catacalysm. but i suppose if martial law is envoked because the president tells us the truth about whatever is going to happen....all this will be for not. lol

thanks for reading and commenting

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

no.

the 12 steps up are the 13 "takuns" of mayan plight up the avenue towards the unlocking of the 3rd eye.. the pineal gland.. the philosophers stone.. the part of all of us that releases a metamorphosis within certain people that give super powers.

when peopl ehave super powers this changes the soscio-economic-structure.. thereby needing no more infrastructure "aas we know it today" hence.. the destruction of the infrastructure you will see in the near future....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I'm not sure how you manage to fit that little word reduction into every single post you make, but , man is it annoying. Why don't you bring something else to the table?

If by every single post I make you mean 4 or 5 posts I have shared that particular example in out of my 693 posts, then you are most certainly correct.

If you find my posts annoying, then don't read them.

Edit to add:
I'm not sure how you manage to participate in a system that is hiding information like that into every single word and name your language makes, but , man is it annoying a conspiracy.

You know, conspiracy, sorta like being taught that language is only left to right from kindergarten on .... which let's be honest, is not entirely true, now is it?

Nevermind. I have no intentions of derailing the issues being discussed in the thread, but let's not pretend there is not available information embedded and encoded in the words which either can be accepted by individuals as a reference for information, or can be denied as a reference for pertinent information concerning the topic(s) being discussed.

edit on 20-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add some stuff.

edit on 20-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: Stuff has been added.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

If by every single post I make you mean 4 or 5 posts I have shared that particular example in out of my 693 posts, then you are most certainly correct.

If you find my posts annoying, then don't read them.

Edit to add:
I'm not sure how you manage to participate in a system that is hiding information like that into every single word and name your language makes, but , man is it annoying a conspiracy.

You know, conspiracy, sorta like being taught that language is only left to right from kindergarten on .... which let's be honest, is not entirely true, now is it?

Nevermind. I have no intentions of derailing the issues being discussed in the thread, but let's not pretend there is not available information embedded and encoded in the words which either can be accepted by individuals as a reference for information, or can be denied as a reference for pertinent information concerning the topic(s) being discussed.

edit on 20-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: add some stuff.

edit on 20-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: Stuff has been added.

Which language dude??? I speak several fluently so show me some examples. I'm a believer and have my own thoughts about a plethora of conspiracy theories, so , please Enlighten Me.

ED to add: wingdings is not a language.
edit on 20-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Explained

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join