It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Third Eye Pyramid - Should It Become Viral Right NOW!!??!!??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

You are a freemason?

Freemasonry is a cover for luciferianism. "Doubt it not." -Albert Pike

Repent and turn to Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Negative ghost rider. Freemasonry is hardly luciferian. Maybe you should read all of Morals and Dogma before taking three words completely out of context of the book. Get off your religious pedestal and join the rest of the sinners.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Can anyone give supporting evidence to these finds? I agree this is extraordinarily fascinating and I'd like to know why no one is talking about this. It's either a huge hoax or a huge cover up. I'm hoping for the latter.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

You are a freemason?

Freemasonry is a cover for luciferianism. "Doubt it not." -Albert Pike

Repent and turn to Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Negative ghost rider. Freemasonry is hardly luciferian. Maybe you should read all of Morals and Dogma before taking three words completely out of context of the book. Get off your religious pedestal and join the rest of the sinners.

mr dissentfromdayone....I can honestly say in all my years of participation in functions and activities, I've never one time seen or participated in anything that would be considered "luciferianism"... albert pike...albert pike... if there are 13 degrees higher than the 33rd, i'm not privileged to that information at this time along my journey...and we are required to live our daily lives a certain way and all you have to do is open your eyes, masons do more in your community than you realize.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues
Can anyone give supporting evidence to these finds? I agree this is extraordinarily fascinating and I'd like to know why no one is talking about this. It's either a huge hoax or a huge cover up. I'm hoping for the latter.

The facts are there, a gold mining expedition is what led to the find in 1984 in equador. there were over 300 found. the pyramid itself could not be back-dated which leads me to believe that is part of the cover-up or the reason why no one would talk about it. the other artifacts, also of importance date back over 2000 years. a couple interesting artifacts were large rocks depicting the world map as we know it today...the shorelines were off a little in florida and europe and there were islands shown that we do not see today, but it's obvious it's the world map. that's mind blowing as well. why are these not brought to light and mentioned.....why? because it changes everything they've tried to brainwash us with. it changes religion and they can't afford to allow that to happen in my opinion. here's another link to a video you'll appreciate as well....there's 2 videos hopefully

www.youtube.com...

youtu.be...
edit on 21/2/12 by mrgregbusybee because: trying to get videos in here

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join