It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Third Eye Pyramid - Should It Become Viral Right NOW!!??!!??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Hit the link in my signature, there are some examples there (Shortest Distance between Science Fiction & Reality). Also, I'm sure this "phenomenon" exists in other "languages" as well.

I don't want to disrupt this thread's intent. So I'll leave it at this for now. I'm off to bed.

Hope you enjoy some of examples shared.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Ive seen this before and it blew my mind, thanks again for posting

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

Many think the "find" in La Maná is a hoax. There's only really one website that seems to write about it—all the others reference the one you linked to. You'd think if there had really been an archeological find, it would have been mentioned in more places.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

This picture is interesting. Strange coincidence?
Rothchilds emblem And Israeli star of David? Maybe.
edit on 20-2-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Strange coincidence?
Yes.

Masons are all about "sacred geometry". So if we're going to do something, you can bet we're going to do it correctly... you know, having actual equilateral triangles with 60° angles, symmetrical, etc. Take your example and rotate it to see how far off from real geometry it becomes...

Not very pretty, eh?

So basically conspiracy theorists have to use bad geometry if they want to make stuff up. If we'd put it there intentionally, it would have been perfect...
edit on 2012.2.20 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Let's not make it too obvious now, come on.

If the dollar bill had the actual hexagram, then there would be no conspiracy. If someone wants to hide something, but still try and make a statement, you can bet they won't stick the star with perfect 60 degree angles pointing to individual letters to the Nth degree.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
great thread brother, food for thought for all..

Consider this; Across our galaxy is a constellation known as "Orion". They're inhabitants a humaniod race which are not human in features but reptilian/serpant like, but still humaniod (arms, torso, legs). These beings thousands of earth years ago settled here and made Earth their new "kingdom"... The origins of the pyramids comes from the reptilian beings from Orion. They are the oens who created the pyramids, if they have technology and knowledge on space travel (to get from Orion World to Sol World - Earth) they deffinately have the easy tech' too create such large structures as that of the Giza and company..
Ever since theyre settlment on Earth; they have planned too make slaves of a "minor" race (in their eyes) and take power and control over every being which incarnates on Earth. If you look into Earth's history, there are some characters which stand oout, we call them Kings, Popes, Queens, Presidents etc... where did these certain people get their power and wealth from ?

Now fast forward a few thousands years, history is re-written, everything you are told is a lie, and the system you work for is working for these beings who originally settled here in their decieving ways.

What if the moon is an artifact, brought by these Orion-Beings to sustain their kingdom on Earth. What if that is their vessel in which they travelled here ? Its pretty large.. Im sure these Reptilians , if they could build pyramids, they could build their spacecraft VERY large too.

I think we all have an idea what is happenign on Earth and "behind the curtain". We are just too fearful to admit there are very dark and powerful beings orchastrating things on Earth. Our World leaders today have no choice but too follow the reptilians demands, and they are the puppets on the strings, the Reps are the Puppeteers pulling the strings. You can not see the illusion with your eyes, until you close them and open your mind.

I do belive thier are what we call benevolent ETs here who know of these dark Reptilians plans, they are trying as SAFELY as possible too stop this nasty orchastration and release the souls who incarnate here from the evil lie they are born into, which goes back thousands of years. I belive Andromadens and Pleiadians and others are here to watch the Reptilians, they will come and intervene, but not so fast and hasty as they KNOW the reptilians can pull the strings and delete billions of humans at a time. They dont want to see this happen, nor do I.

We can ignore the dark curtain and keep allowing the puppet show to take place, or we can open our minds and hearts and realize we can release ourselves with the help of eachother, and the kind assistance from the benevolents

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

i have seen utube videos on this pyramid.i thought i saved it,but i guess it was deleted.
i didn't read the article u posted, but i know about this stuff from another archeologist. when put under black lite,
most of these artifacts give off an eerie glow. they also found weird hand tools that they don't know what they were used for. also the found a disk with markings on it that seem to show man's sperm,womans eggs,cells dividing in the womb,and the whole birth cycle! all carved on incredibly hard rock (hittite i think). its so well crafted that is out of place in that time,and even that area. no inca,aztec,or oilmec connection to it.
any way,i'll keep searching for the vids for ya and get back to you

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

her is a utube site that you will enjoy.
the guys name is klaus dona

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JE12G4_fR4
hope ya like!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
There's something fishy here.....

Why don't you PM me, please. What lodge are you a member of and can you verify what you claim... Your OP is highly suspect.
edit on 20-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp and whatever, I can't spell

This Guy's avatar and claimed connections make him highly subject.

OP I would NOT pm them anything of value, especially if you claim membership to any lodges.

Fox in the hen house . . .

PS

You may find some clues to what you are looking for in this little visually enhanced documentation.

The All-seeing eye

The Bible & the Occult

Masih ad-Dajjal
en.wikipedia.org...

According to hadith, Prophet Muhammad is said to have prophesied that the Masih ad-Dajjal would be the last of a series of thirty Dajjal or "deceivers" (false prophets).[2]

Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said:

... Allah is not one eyed while Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape.[3]

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a."[4]

Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved. Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."[5]

Ali was reported to have said:

His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star.

Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine.All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.[6]

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger said: There is never a prophet who has not warned the Ummah of that one-eyed liar; behold he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead are the letters k. f. r. (Kafir).[7]

edit on 20-2-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Why so Cross-Eyed?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

OR....since were shooting from the hip here...

Humans and mammals are the "aliens" from "orion" and the "reptialians" are the true origional inhabitants of earth. Explains why dinosaurs/reptilian life preceeded mammal life. When humans came from orion they destroyed the reptilian life and started terraforming the planet towards a mamalian type of habbitat etc...

The remaining reptilian life that survived lives within the earth and they are fighting to get their home (earth) back from the aliens (humans). They have infiltrated our civilizations to orchestrate a great extinction of "mammalian" life and to re-terraform earth back to a reptialian habbitat so they can then take back over their planet.

The mass die-offs and "global warming" as evidence of this. They are spraying chemtrails to bring the atmosphere and changing the biosphere to something more akin to a reptilian type of enviornment, all the while killing off mammalian life.

This stuff is too easy...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
To be 100%, the very manner, and construct in which you have presented your case, and the questions that you propose to my imply that included the word 'Mason' for awe factor.

It's not that your lack of understanding or interputations make you appear to not understanding essentially anything of what you've referenced, but honestly communicates a lack of sustenance to any claim that you are making.

The symbolic meaning behind the number 13 becomes self evident once understanding what the number 13 meant to the mayan culture. It's encompasses a transitional nature, and is a construct of all it entails, so it being the top step, it is of and entails the defining characteristics of the previous steps which translates to endurance. So if 13 is to represent a moment in time, one of the defining characteristics is the focus on the present moment.

If it is to be considered a cycle, as well as define the nature of numbers and progression. The result of 13 is now to define the number of 1 or the first step. Then the cycle continues....

Now knowing this... when used in the star of david, and it being made of 13 stars, there is 1 in the middle, representing a singularity in which the other 12 stars create the defining edges or walls of the Star of David. This very concept of defining characteristics can be widely recognized in the orientation of many texts from different cultures and/or religions.

IN SHORT: My opinion is that Nibiru is not to represent any physical object at all, but is a form of a mindset or influence in which increasingly strengthens. This influence, I would suggest is the sun, but I only have a limited arguement to provide in making this assumption. This mindset may include, and is not limited to... paranoia, irrational behaviour, conviction, and the consistent attempt of identifying any form of influence that may change an already accepted, allegianced, 'homage' form of doctrine in which the 12th step defines. Much of the presented translations, such as the collection of mined gold, and it's described reasoning for its necessity can essentially be used to describe the current state, actions, and events today. IMO.

BTW, much of what I have concluded... seems to point in the direction that it's not just 13, but seems to follow the addage 'as is above, so is below', making it now a division, creating two individual triangles, which is referenced and used in the use of the number 24 in relation to these numbers in many texts.

If you are to create a type of triangle array to express the developement of numbers, like that of the pascal triangle....

There is 13 steps, in a representation of combining the duality of 'As is above, So is below' respective triangles.

These 'triangles' , each having 7 steps, as well as containing, 12 integers, under 13 divisions.

There is essentially a philosophy that can be derived from the various representations of the triangles(the orientations they can be put in). The meaning and comprehension of these numbers(form of numerology), as being viewed as the geometry of the universe, it is believed that it 'manifest' or provides a over all story of progression.

Knowing this, applying it with derived philosophy from progression in a numerology type fashion, now provides a playbook and goal.

There's many correlations to be made, and explination for many aspects of matter, life, and god.... also sheds light into many common numbers used by some groups and what they represent.

Just a theory....

Interestingly enough, do a numerological' break down of the word triangle.... research different interputations of mayan 'numerology' of 1-13. Apply planetary influence and defining characteristics that pertain to those planets. Include the Tarot reading that is associated.... This will give you a clear picture of what one orientation and representation of this triangle, or pyramid represents.

The true fun, in this theory, is when you apply it to the pyramids, their orientation and dimensions.... find derived meaning.., and possibly conclude that it was built in attempts to replicate "12. It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel." and how many have attempted applying these dimensions(and others found in Revelations) in structures since then.

You will then understand why the star of david is on the flag.... it's where the brunt and 'grande' finale(sp?) of the 13 step comes into 1. Why this location? lol... silly rabbits, get out of that HOLE!

edit on 20-2-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: edit, clarity

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
go back to ancient astrology, and find a pic of the zodiacs labled around a circle, they would split it up into 4 main sections, each section having 3 zodiacs with in. Totallying 12 names of zodiacs... is the the 12 names?

o wait... what about...
"13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west"

.... what about 144,000... and why when using the pyramidal inch, the external volume of the tomb called the "Room of the King" in the Great Pyramid is measured at 144000 cubic inches.

More to check out is Joseph Smiths take, and how the pendulum effect, and using specific weights and lengths of time, when measured in the cubit... equate to the pyramids essentially not only expressing the golden ratio, and pie... but also the relation between mass and time.

have fun trying to prove or disprove lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I suppose I will toss in some sustenance....

Enuma Elish(commonly used, kinda dumbed down translation)
unable to obtain information on the source I used.

When the sky above was not named.(reference to zodiacs, 12 names, 3 names per side on 4 sided pyramid(facing different directions)

And the earth beneath did not bear a name. (In order for Earth to bear any name, it must first be defined by the creation of the heavens)
Then to skip to the creation of the gods

"And the primeval apso, who begat them,
And chaos, Tiamat, The mother of them both.
(Tiamat came first, Then came Apsu who created earth and the height of heaven with Tiamat)

skip....

Now is the introduction of other gods, in pairs...
"Lahmu and Lahamu were called into being"
"Ansar and Kisar were created over them."

"Amu, their son"(Ansar and Kisar)
Ansar and Anu....

This is where the notes I am using to describe the story(drawing of family tree, and notes) is fairly messy....

Regards, it's establishing a creation from one, into two, and then gods are aded 2 at a time

Tiamat
Tiamat Apsu
Lahmu, Lahamu, Tiamat, Apsu
Ansar, Kisar, Lahmu, Lahamu,Tiamat, Apsu
Amu, Anu??? etc....

This being the very construct for the previously presented 'triangle' array of numbers.

If you are then familiar with the numbers, their meanings, and what it means as a progression. You might just find that it adheres to a pattern, maybe a 'destiny' of sorts... Something that some day might unfold in our daily lives, like an unscapable story line... an inevitable Revelations and form of 'Dooms Day'...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I have chatted alot with beings from earth who channel are have been in contact with reptilians... their story goes a little like this; The reptilians killed their home world kind of the same way earth might be killed if we are not careful. Animals and mammals were always here and always will be, before and after the existance of human & these reptilians..

I can consider your "shot frmo the hip", but conversations I have had with spiritual beings in contact with races such as reptilians, differ from what you made up here.

Of course; I could be waaay off and mislead myself, but the reptilians wont concern me when im done my jounrney in this incarnation. I will go back home, and be re-born in another embodiment far from this world. In the mean time, like all of us, im connecting with individuals too find pieces too the puzzle.

~ Love is an art

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That's what I thought to and the reason I posted. How I came about finding this pyramid was in-part due to the show ancient aliens. I watched the new episode and was interested in the pyramids in Mexico. So after investigating some more, I found that in 2012 there was new artifacts found. Google new Mayan artifacts 2012. Anyway, I would've been skeptical except the man talkin was same man from the show and I researched him and he is in-fact on a archaeological expedition there. The new artifacts are said to relate to the artifacts found in the cave in equador, which led me to this pyramid!!

I believe that because they are unable to back date the pyramid, or they say they can't or government has lied, whatever, that it's just been overlooked. The other artifacts were able to be dated back 2000+ years.

I also think its purposefully not talked about. There's very little obtainable information and a private owner has it now. I find the bottom to be interesting the Orion stars and ancient scripture too. I don't see how this isn't relevant to the back of our dollar. I believe that the lack of information proves that. I think the new artifacts found in Mexico also prove that. They should be mainstream but somehow are not. Why????? I need a friend at one o the major news channels!! Lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Very interesting post. I've read a little on the reptilian theory. I'm pretty open minded and obviously disagree with what was taught to be true and believe there's things happening. When, if ever will we be told tho? Why aren't more people attempting to see these signs and join us together??????

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with you that we would've made it perfect and less evident.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

thanks for searching and you're correct, under black light they give off different colors due to the types of rock used to create the inscriptions, etc. some of the artifacts found have been back dated 2000 or more years. I found the world map on the stones to be very interesting.

What i can't figure out is why nobody is asking the obvious questions.... how is it possible that these artifacts even exist. how did someone draw the world map on stones that was closely depicted to our present day shore lines. florida and europe's shore lines have changed and some islands portrayed are now under water, but still, this shouldn't have been possible then....that's an obvious question. This pyramid...should be an obvious question. How do we find it in a cave and have never found it before yet it's exactly the same pyramid that's on our currency?????? we don't even have pyramids in the united states so why put it on our currency???? these are obvious and blatant questions that a novice scholar would ask but it's just swept away....ohhh heyyy...today we found these cool ancient artifacts...a few depict a world map. wow, how closely it resembles our present day map. oh well... nothing important here... there's nothing in the news about this and it drives me insane!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

IMO nibiru, planet x, whatever you want to refer to it as, could very well exist. With my tinfoil hat on I would even venture to think that it's possible, and maybe even likely that it could be covered up!

With my tinfoil hat off I have to raise the question: why haven't the amateur star watchers seen it?

Maybe this has something to do with it?

We already know about all those microbiologists who had mysterious deaths. You just never know these days.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join