It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Disaster Team Deployed 2/19/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by Hellas

Its the same forwards as it is backwards, that's kind of strange. How often does that happen?

Oh so they care about cool dates for a false flag?

"they" seem to show evidence that they do care. I made a thread about it a little while ago:

The Occult 911 And It's (Ab)Use for Darkness.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by berkeleygal

Nice to see a friendly face berkley,I think he was being sarcastic.

edit on 19-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

No sarcasm, though I'll admit, when I opened the news article, I was surprised to find it's not an actual lava waterfall. Trick of light every February apparently.

That's when the setting sun hits an ephemeral waterfall on El Capitan at just the right angle, making it appear as if lava is flowing over the top. It lasts for only about two minutes while the earth and sun are optimally aligned.

www.pressherald.com...

BTW, Berkelygal - LOVE your cat avatar. Looks just like a kitty I had for years and years. I still miss her.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...

A window of time just opened in Yosemite National Park when nature photographers wait, as if for an eclipse, until the moment when the sun and earth align to create a fleeting phenomenon.
This marvel of celestial configuration happens in a flash at sunset in mid-February — if the winter weather cooperates.
On those days the setting sun illuminates one of the park's lesser-known waterfalls so precisely that it resembles molten lava as it flows over the sheer granite face of the imposing El Capitan.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i hope all this ends well.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's just a drill, I wouldn't worry about it.

When he comes home and you ask him about it, he'll just respond,"If I told you, I 'd have to kill you."

edit on 20-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by januaryx5th
turns out its somewhere cold, and requires a heavy jacket. Maybe something with the Oil Pipeline in Alaska? not really sure whats really cold right now. Other than average temperatures right now across the US.

well, with this statement (and having read no further in the thread) ... i'm leaning toward the South Pole/Antarctica.

I haven't heard anything regarding that expedition for some time now and i've certainly been wondering wth is going on down there.
and, an FBI presence there makes perfect sense considering the information that has been released or not released as the case may be.

i can see your point about the pipeline but how would his skills (from what you described) fit in that situation?
either way, thanks for the info, i pray he has a safe journey and all our suppositions are wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Yes, could be the Avalanche. Maybe he's going to Alaska? They raised the alert today because they think a volcano there could erupt

REALLY??? The FBI responds to avalanches now?

CHRIST!!!!

GET A GRIP!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...
actually, that is an optical illusion (read the story). It happens every year for about a 2wk period in February and photographers converge from all around the world in an attempt to capture its magnificence.
what a beautiful sight to see.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

reply to post by sealing

Do you have a link to that?
hello dear, here ya go. will try to post the pic but i'm not too good at that stuff ... here's the link though Yosemite lava falls

[don't know how to paste the photo into this copy but it's a grand photo indeed]

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Hellas

Yes, could be the Avalanche. Maybe he's going to Alaska? They raised the alert today because they think a volcano there could erupt

REALLY??? The FBI responds to avalanches now?

CHRIST!!!!

GET A GRIP!

That's what the OP is saying you fool! Read, won't harm ya!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

reply to post by sealing

actually, that is an optical illusion (read the story). It happens every year for about a 2wk period in February and photographers converge from all around the world in an attempt to capture its magnificence.
what a beautiful sight to see.

Why bother reading the story when you can just skim the title, make an inaccurate conclusion, and spread it around a conspiracy site?

Some people... There are enough crazy things actually happening in the world; there's no need to make up more.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I'm picking up on some king of false flag coming off - I don't like the sound of the date 21/02/2012 - too many 12s - we'll see!

My dads birthday.
God I know something is coming.. I can feel it
I am close to New Madrid.. do you think I should leave?
edit on 20-2-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

Honestly... what do you think?

edit on 20-2-2012 by GArnold because: unsure

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There are many events that might be in the making:

1. A New Madrid earthquake preparedness exercise
2. HAARP related activity targeting the Northwest fault zones
3. An exercise to deal with a potential attack on the Internet
4. A possible EMP event due to a major solar mass ejection or flare, or an act of sabotage (possibly a false flag event to justify war with Iran)
5. A confrontation with a paramilitary “homegrown terrorist” group or with foreign operatives
6. A threat of biochemical terrorism - a new pandemic
7. A threat against one of many nuclear power plants
8. Expectation of a major downturn in the economy and civil unrest

It’s all speculation … but with so many irons in the fire right now, and the power brokers of this world itching to make major calculated changes, it would not surprise me if a combination of major events are about to unfold. If not now, then in the near future.

Amazing how vulnerable we all are to events beyond our control. Seems many of us are just waiting for the "other shoe" to drop.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

Its the same forwards as it is backwards, that's kind of strange. How often does that happen?

9/11?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The reason is because everyone is expecting something to happen.. there for something will happen due to mass energization of an event.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

INTERESTING...fox news showed this last night...it supposedly only lasts for about 2 minutes and it is lava from hat the reporter stated. I imagine it would be quite beutiful to see first hand but on second thought they haven't said how long this has been happening. Seems to me if it is real lava; could this be a sign that Yellowstone is continuing to become "all it can be?"

Add this to the Madrid fault earthquake then Yellowstone errupting maybe from a seismic shock from HAARP which erupts almost at the same time - or Yellowstone maybe errupt from an aftershock of the Madrid fault.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

reply to post by Hellas

9/11?

How's that a special date?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Char-Lee is correct, this is not lava. It is a trick of light from the setting sun. The Fox News reporter got it wrong (big surprise, I know!)

This sunset event has been photographed for well over 35 years!!!

OiO

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hahahah Hellas! Some people lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I just 'feel' like things are really weird right now.
There's a lot of confusion in the general public, so much that they grab on a dead celebrity story they can understand with both hands and don't want to let go.

Are there any snow melts that could cause flooding that they could be projecting?

I read though - last week, somewhere, maybe twitter b/c I follow fema, that there were drills coming. It might all be part of that.

Drills are a good time to time stuff like false flags though - I'm always leary of drills. Timed during false flags they can make the govt. or factions of it look really confident and capable AND like the victim/underdog all at the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join