It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Disaster Team Deployed 2/19/2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I'm picking up on some king of false flag coming off - I don't like the sound of the date 21/02/2012 - too many 12s - we'll see!

You and me both buddy, but its not the 12's that are interesting. It is a mirrored number set, which is popular with the occult numerology set. 2102 =2012 backwards. We'll see, that's this Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Dont be so quick to dismiss your intuitive reasoning, you have something there and it does make sense. many times TPTB and the secret societies match major events on strange dates.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons I come to this site
As I believe this is the best central location to find out when it goes noisy
Hope your legit dude ]:-|

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Has anyone even considered that the FEMA workers may be the chosen few? And been playing us all too
Just a thought?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Maybe it's just this National Level Exercise.

National Level Exercise (NLE) 2012 is part of a series of congressionally mandated preparedness exercises designed to educate and prepare participants for potential catastrophic events. The NLE 2012 process will examine the nation’s ability to coordinate and implement prevention, preparedness, response and recovery plans and capabilities pertaining to a significant cyber event or a series of events. NLE 2012 will examine national response plans and procedures including the National Response Framework (NRF), NRF Cyber Incident Annex and Interim National Cyber Incident Response Plan (NCIRP). Unique to NLE 2012 will be an emphasis on the shared responsibility among all levels of government, the private sector and the international community to secure cyberspace and respond together to a significant cyber incident.

www.fema.gov...

They are preparing for a cyberspace event,they must be on to anonymous.

Or,they have plans to shut down the internet when something happens.

Secure cyberspace?
What does that mean to you?
edit on 19-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
To be honest, I don't really buy this whole story. No offense OP.

But even if this is true and if this would be me, I wouldn't write this kind of information in this forum or any other forum for that matter. This could endanger this guy, who for all we know just works to make ends meet.

Not a problem, I don't expect you to jump into someone elses experience and information with full force, I wouldn't either. This may be something very routine, I don't feel yet that it is of any pressing issues as far as a false flag event goes. However to answer a few questions of some of the responders.

He is the Father of my girlfriend, I currently moved in, as jobs in my home town were scarce. Obviously what he has told us, which isnt much isn't top secret, he wouldn't put his career on the line like that. He's a very quiet man, and even in the situation of what he tells us his job is really makes me wonder if thats the truth.

The fact that he is one of the people whom has to plot things out like the Pentagon disaster on 9/11 afterwards and other important things makes me think there could be some more to his job and his security clearances. Unfortunatly it's not something He would be willing to share, nor myself if i were in his position.

That aside, the trip will be only 3 days, to a cold climate area, nothing else has been said. Interesting that someone noted an avalanche in Washington, If I hear any other info I am willing to convey the message.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

Yes, could be the Avalanche. Maybe he's going to Alaska? They raised the alert today because they think a volcano there could erupt

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
This is one of the reasons I come to this site
As I believe this is the best central location to find out when it goes noisy
Hope your legit dude ]:-|

I am most likely just like you my friend, I have no intentions to steer anyone wrong. As of right now all we know is When he's leaving, what clothes he needs to pack for, and how long he will be gone. Nothing that couldnt easily be figured out by anyone else.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
there is going to be an earthquake and tsunami in california in the coming weeks

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikey201
there is going to be an earthquake and tsunami in california in the coming weeks

What do you mean by that? You talking cascadia?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well clearly it has to do with the Iran conflict
The Bankers that are Resigning globally
and Fema coffins

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
size 9+ mag.it will effect washington oregon the coast of CA and hawaii and japan also Vancouver.created by the FBI (haarp).the gov wants to kill millions.thousands will die if not evacuated in time

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

size 9+ mag.it will effect washington oregon the coast of CA and hawaii and japan also Vancouver.created by the FBI (haarp).the gov wants to kill millions.thousands will die if not evacuated in time

Whats the purpose?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Whats the purpose?

Im not so concerned about his purpose, but i would love to hear what your source for this info is mikey201

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikey201

Just another scaremonger-er... or are you privy to Intel?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand

Whats the purpose?

Im not so concerned about his purpose, but i would love to hear what your source for this info is mikey201

lol, my money says mitchell coombes....

he was on facebook earlier telling people that the tsunami would come in 500 miles from the coast....

all i can do is lol....

if its that bad, i think the tsunami would be the least of the worries...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand

Whats the purpose?

His source is Mitchell Coombes or this poster is Mitchell Coombes himself promoting the same garbage on his FB page:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...

Do you have a link to that?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Nice to see a friendly face berkley,I think he was being sarcastic.

Getting kind of nasty on here in general.

edit on 19-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join