It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Disaster Team Deployed 2/19/2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The FBI has a Critical Incident Response team comprised of specially trained agents. They stand at the ready to respond to many incidents however they do not respond to natural disasters.

www.fbi.gov...

Learn what the FBI does and does not do. OP this is a lie. Admit it so this can to to skunk works.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why dont you wait until tommorow and after make any arguments and discussions??? rather than making speculations and so on.... because (sorry for being rude) some people just dont know the boundaries and limits of common sense, reality etc!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

The fake bond scandle would be handled by the CIA not the FBI. They are a national group and the CIA handles anything outside our boarders.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok OK so other than Fema and friends.....and the posters in law....
Why donr we check around with friends and family we know are LEO or goverment people of pertinent categories?
maybe there IS something going on we should know about.....are we all gonna sit here and bitch about it?
Comon, why do you think the OP even posted?
Not to provide anything but one bloody piece of the puzzle, his piece....!
WTF is your piece? why not help instead of bitching all the time???
From where i sit, a heavy jacket could be going anywhere the guy expects to be outsidethis time of year....even texas can be chilly...
Or maybe to sea???
3 days is not that long, it could be merely a familiarisation meeting of agents etc....
a fusion center opening?
Even a funeral of a colleague....we need more keep digging subtly...yer our eye in the sky....
Anyone else know anybody going off on duty unusually for them?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LOK31

I hate to say it but I have to agree. At this point, things can get much better, or mich WORSE. Only Time will only tell. My prediction is this will lead to more public awareness and uprising. Welcome to the AWAKENING, leave your shoes at the door..
edit on 20-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

The occult system ? The word occult means hidden. There is no occult system. There are many venues into the occult . There are many mysteries regarding the occult but its not all and one thing if you can understand what I mean to say. All things occult are not interrelated.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by mcsandy

Char-Lee is correct, this is not lava. It is a trick of light from the setting sun. The Fox News reporter got it wrong (big surprise, I know!)

This sunset event has been photographed for well over 35 years!!!

OiO

For what it is, it is incredible and beautiful itself. it is sad that people are always being misled for a little story zing now days, well i guess it has ever been so actually!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

This is the source

Oh crap, now I've got coffee on my shirt

A "this video may cause swallowed liquids to be ejected from your nose" warning would have been appropriate here.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
FEMA are a tool of the elite, but they don't know it

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just read at the webpage of Swedens biggest newspaper. (uploaded 3 hours ago) That a huge solarstorm was emitted from the sun between the 7th and 8th of february. And that is traveling at 480 000 km/h... That is 11 520 000 kilometers per day and in 12 days then its traveled 138 240 000 kilometers. The distance between earth and the sun is: 149 597 870 kilometres... Translated Link Could this have anyting to do with it?

Over and out...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...

WRONG. The story on Yahoo was a "lava" waterfall in Yosemite... it is only called a "lava" waterfall because the earth and the sun align in such a way that when the sun sets the light from the sun reflects off the water vapors, it gives the falls the appearance of lava. It is not actually real lava. It is water, it just looks like lava.

A window of time just opened in Yosemite National Park when nature photographers wait, as if for an eclipse, until the moment when the sun and earth align to create a fleeting phenomenon. This marvel of celestial configuration happens in a flash at sunset in mid-February — if the winter weather cooperates. On those days the setting sun illuminates one of the park's lesser-known waterfalls so precisely that it resembles molten lava as it flows over the sheer granite face of the imposing El Capitan. Read more: www.timesunion.com...

Maybe you should have actually READ the article

SOURCE
edit on 20-2-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I'm picking up on some king of false flag coming off - I don't like the sound of the date 21/02/2012 - too many 12s - we'll see!

too many 12's? There is only one 12. The other number is called a 21. Even at most, by twisting the numbers around you can get 2 12's. So now 2 to too many? and you get this because you dont like the date?? Really? What has February 21st ever done to you?

It amazes me what some people use as "evidence" of their beliefs. If it was not so comical, I would feel bad for these people. I wish I could go back to add this example to this list I put together some time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I'm giving an update on what I know currently, Honestly I hadn't checked this thread all day and didnt realize how blown out of proportion this has gotten in some instances. Hopefully I can clarify some things.

First off, Yes he does work for the FBI.
No I do not believe he is a part of a Disaster Creation team.
From what I know, He plots buildings out for escape routes for really important events as well as in the past, the plotting and model building of disasters, "Post disaster".

The fact that the information given was so small when he got the call to gather his things and most likely is top secret information that he cannot nor will ever disclose, and honestly I don't even care to ask about. I simply created this thread to see if there was anything going on in the world at the time to try to figure out where he may be going, or possibly a heads up on something that may be coming (after all this is a conspiracy forum).

As of today, the day he was supposed to leave, the plans were cancelled for his departure. Either what was supposed to happen, never happened, or it was just an on call thing such as mentioned before a few things going on in the world that he may need to attend to, or the far out answer of maybe my posting diverged the FBI's plans (wishful thinking right?) but joking aside. As of right now there is not immediate attention for his leaving anymore.

Originally posted by illuminateu
reply to post by januaryx5th

He's prolly cheating on you home girl, lol. He's getting bored having a nerdy wife that don't turn him on cause all she can talk about is SHTH and anticipating news about aliens on this CIA forum ATS SITE.. undisclosed location my booty lol go play some wow
edit on 20-2-2012 by illuminateu because: (no reason given)

Whats funny is your lack of ability to read any of the comments I have posted. If you had done that you maybe would have found that I'm actually a "Him" and not a "Her". Your angered statements and flat out disrespect for someones viewpoints and information on a conspiracy website is down right laughable at how immature you are. With that at hand, I applaud your ability and attempt to try to derail the validity of anything I've said or my beliefs, but this guy here actually has a thought process and am not afraid to speak my mind. Granted I could sit here and knock you on your non-existent grammar but I feel that you adequately represent your level of intelligence without me pointing it out.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, OP. You never know when some little anomaly will prove to be historic. Keep the "humint" coming for the sake of all of us.

PS: "Respect, mon!!" Any dude who dates a Feds daughter, much less gets to live with her in her parents' house, has my undying envy..LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Probably just training stop creating threads for nonsense

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If what you said is true about your (Father) then you are either a kid, not to smart or don't care about him.
You are telling hundreds maybe thousands of people something he told you in SECRET and if was true at ALL
I guarantee he said DON'T tell ANYONE about this. That would be told to you out of love and thinking you could keep a secret, an your on your computer spilling the beans for YOUR curiosity thinking the government couldn't be staring at your every move if they really wanted? I mean if he's with the government in anyway all his electronics info. (including the whats in the house and phones) are most definitely getting stored in a cloud to be viewed at any time.

How proud would dad be rite now?
I HOPE and think your lie-ing and about this
so I do not believe this thread...

http://__._/the-spyfiles.html

Take a look at that link and all the 200+ companies that are all about watching peoples electronics everywhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...

Goodness! It's NOT a lava waterfall. It's a regular waterfall. Every year at this time the sun sets at just the right place in the sky to make it look as if it's on fire. It's a photographers dream.

www.weather.com...

UPDATE - Sorry, I didn't realize other ATSers already addressed this.
edit on 20-2-2012 by klhbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdlike
If what you said is true about your (Father) then you are either a kid, not to smart or don't care about him.
You are telling hundreds maybe thousands of people something he told you in SECRET and if was true at ALL
I guarantee he said DON'T tell ANYONE about this. That would be told to you out of love and thinking you could keep a secret, an your on your computer spilling the beans for YOUR curiosity thinking the government couldn't be staring at your every move if they really wanted? I mean if he's with the government in anyway all his electronics info. (including the whats in the house and phones) are most definitely getting stored in a cloud to be viewed at any time.

Thank you for your concern,

He is not my father. Nor was anything said in secret, nor am I young in a child sense.

Government can stare at me all they want. Until they kill me, I have no fear of repercussions of my curiosity.

Are you worried?

honestly he didn't say anything other than he was being called into work to gather his things for a flight in the morning. Will be gone for 3 days, to pack Winter clothes. Beyond that I was interested in where he may be going, thus the starting of this thread to find if there were any "Winter Disasters" going on that he may be heading to.

But in all honesty, I really do wonder why there are so many people on this conspiracy website that are so against information gathering, questioning, and information sharing even in the vaguest terminology.

The fact that there are people here who actually take the time out of their day to try and stop a discussion with fear for my or anyone elses safety or job security makes me wonder why you signed up for this site in the first place...

When you take a government job with a security clearance, you're required to swear to secrecy. If something slips and I decide to tell that is not my fault for his repercussions. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't intentionally try to hurt him or his career, however if this is truly an issue of conversation don't you think he or she should have been more careful?
edit on 20-2-2012 by januaryx5th because: Added more

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join