It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Disaster Team Deployed 2/19/2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The disaster team was responding the the Anuki descending upon the Yosemite caldera in an attempt to install a device that would activate the Cascadia range series of quakes and blow the Caldera simultaneously. This of course would result in the Fed being exposed as a race of reptile beings with paranormal powers.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
The disaster team was responding the the Anuki descending upon the Yosemite caldera in an attempt to install a device that would activate the Cascadia range series of quakes and blow the Caldera simultaneously. This of course would result in the Fed being exposed as a race of reptile beings with paranormal powers.

Clearly you know too much and your account will be temporarily banned and issued for information harvesting based on the information you have provided.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
It's just a drill, I wouldn't worry about it.

When he comes home and you ask him about it, he'll just respond,"If I told you, I 'd have to kill you."

edit on 20-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

The people who really deal with info at that level don't say they would have to kill you if they told you. Instead they say "If I told you, they'd kill me!!!"....

Jaden

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
The FBI has a Critical Incident Response team comprised of specially trained agents. They stand at the ready to respond to many incidents however they do not respond to natural disasters.

www.fbi.gov...

Learn what the FBI does and does not do. OP this is a lie. Admit it so this can to to skunk works.

You have no clue what they really do.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

I didn't read the total thread...sorry.

But I am curious as to how many times OPSEC was mentioned?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If the Earth shifted its axis then I would think (!) that would be a cause of major quakes. Here's a video I found on youtube titled "Inuit People on Sun Wrong ,Stars Wrong , Earth Tilting on Axis".

The reason I pay this video more attention that most others is that the Inuit work and live and work more closely
with nature. As one of the chaps says in the video he has been watching the sun most of his life and that it now sets in a totally different place (1:40 in video).

At 2:14 in video another chap says "We get heat from the sun. After our world tilted, the sun is higher and its rays hit more directly. This makes it warmer." - Global warming?

Any way the video is about 3:50 minutes but def. worth a watch. Newbie.

Here's the link people

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I REALLY hope that it isn't this!

We had a 4.0 131 miles south of St Louis this morning sometime around 4 am. I was awoken by what I thought was the wind shaking my windows. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

We had a 4.0 131 miles south of St Louis this morning sometime around 4 am. I was awoken by what I thought was the wind shaking my windows. Interesting.
reply to post by SahaniWaya

I just got back home to Nashville after being in St. Louis all weekend for a Hockey Tournament. I had the heeby jeebies just being there...and then I see they had an EQ this morning. Even though I am not there anymore it is still scary because Nashville will indeed be effected if shtf as far as a big eq. I'm concerned...thats for sure. Stay safe!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Right you are on both accounts here. Thanks for the headsup.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

No problem you were just pointing out how I jumped the gun without reading the article posted in yahooo. That was ignorant on my part, so no harm calling me on it and others who may have read it without opening too.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe the big one is coming . . .

4.0 earthquake in Missouri shakes 9 states

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Yes I do.
And Volcano response or earthquake response is not it.
Dont ever tell me I dont know what I'm talking about again.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hey is there any info on when fema will be leaving the new madrid area..???

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join