It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we have any chance of fighting this system?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There is a way to fight it but not the way you would think.

Jesus spoke about resisting evil. I give you a hint...

aikido

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought

Originally posted by strangedays
The plan if things do collapse is for TPTB to anonomize themselves and assimilate back into the mass anyway, so you or I would never know them from our neighbor.

Some of the lower-level elite will merge back into the masses, but the real scientific elite have already built underground bases, and will never be destroyed by this system. The only way that the elite will ever die, is if planet Earth itself is destroyed, or if they go psycho on each other and end up slaughtering each other.

Other than that, they have scientifically designed a system whereby they cannot be destroyed.

That is, within this simulation. If you end the simulation on your part, then the elite will disappear, along with everything else in this simulation.
edit on 17-2-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

Yea absolutely about the underground thing. I used to laugh and think those people talking about hives and such in groom lake were nuts. Now its in MSM like movies like Resident Evil and such.

Some of the people I grew up with have big mining backgrounds. I dont think id want to live underground anyway. Too closed in for me.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
There is a way to fight it but not the way you would think.
Jesus spoke about resisting evil. I give you a hint...
aikido

If Jesus had something valuable to say about resisting evil, it might be helpful if you were to post it.

Originally posted by strangedays
I dont think id want to live underground anyway. Too closed in for me.

I doubt they live underground full-time. They would just go there prior to a catastrophe, as a safe hideout. There will be construction workers, building the bases and maintaining them day-by-day, but your average elite politician or businessman is definitely not living underground on a daily basis, as far as I know.

By the way, there is a clip from the Hal Turner radio show, where they supposedly got images of these underground bases.

www.youtube.com...

I cannot confirm or deny the legitimacy of this. It could easily be photoshopped images. But I am absolutely certain that underground bases exist. The US military has an annual budget of $500 billion+. There's no way all of that is going towards fighting what's left of the Middle Eastern wars. The CIA is pretty much just playing God on Earth at this point, and horsing around with advanced technology, as ignorant as that might sound when I type it that way. That is the way I view it. They are deluded. It would actually be quite nice if the powers that be were to just nuke us out of existence. That would be very loving.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

"No President should fear public scrutinity of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers-- I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed-- and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First (emphasized) Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution-- not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news-- for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security...

"And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news-- that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent."

This all came from John F Kennedy, lets consider if kennedy would consider the 30,000 drones flying over americans?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a thread i made recently you can forward it to people who do not believe the new order is aproaching, it contains speechs from jfk and lincoln on the subject.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is also a good video

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No matter how hopeless it may seem, we should never give up. Small victories are better than nothing, and if we stop now, all of our effort has been wasted. At least go down fighting so we can make it a little harder for them to succeed. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yea the video is good but pretty depressing with the music and the messages.

A King has to be with his people anyhow you know.

EDIT-star for supernatural above me ^
edit on 17-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
To the OP

You are giving god like abilities to TPTB.
It would take 20% of the population to monitor every goings on of the other 80%. That would be 60,000,000 people. And no one talks. Heck even Clinton couldn’t get a BJ without the world finding out.

If they could they would take Chicago and dispose of all the criminals.
No prisons needed. Tax dollars saved could go into the pockets of TPTB.
Property values would go up. More tax dollars to TPTB.
Business would love to move there. More tax dollars.

Nope it's just a tin foil hat idea.
If you want to believe in the all powerful there are several versions of gods to choose from. TPTB are just not on the list.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[Do you realise that the mafia runs all the news networks, major companies, governments?
No they don't.

Someone who worked at Area 51 did a reddit Q&A
No they didn't.

I stopped reading after this point.
edit on 17-2-2012 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
No matter how hopeless it may seem, we should never give up. Small victories are better than nothing, and if we stop now, all of our effort has been wasted. At least go down fighting so we can make it a little harder for them to succeed. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Well, it's not really a case of them "succeeding". They have already succeeded. They already own everything.

It's a case of, is there any chance that we could take any of that back for ourselves, and the answer is no, in my opinion, because they have a total technological dominance, with the ability to wiretap everything 24/7, and murder anyone they like. And therefore, there is nothing we can do.

We can choose to just sit out our lives, and not actually commit suicide. But, at the very least, I would hope that people would not have children. I think it is incredibly irresponsible to bring children into such a screwed up world.

People around the world are understanding this. It doesn't even have much to do with conspiracy theories. If you look at many countries around the world -- not just Russia, but also in parts of Western Europe -- birth rates are declining, populations are declining. In the modern world, where it's incredibly easy to survive, people are finally figuring out that there is no point to life, and that the only reason people ever had children is because they felt threatened to survive, and there were things to explore, and independent, private lives that could be had.

But now that there is no privacy, and we've seen all these technological gadgets, and seen every so-called "morally outrageous" thing occur, we now realise that there is nothing interesting about this universe at all, and we decide not to have children.

There is an interesting society that promotes this. It's called the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. Here is their website: www.vhemt.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
To the OP

You are giving god like abilities to TPTB.
It would take 20% of the population to monitor every goings on of the other 80%. That would be 60,000,000 people. And no one talks. Heck even Clinton couldn’t get a BJ without the world finding out.

If they could they would take Chicago and dispose of all the criminals.
No prisons needed. Tax dollars saved could go into the pockets of TPTB.
Property values would go up. More tax dollars to TPTB.
Business would love to move there. More tax dollars.

Nope it's just a tin foil hat idea.
If you want to believe in the all powerful there are several versions of gods to choose from. TPTB are just not on the list.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

While the OPs claim of tptb is a bid adaucious, read above excerpt from jfk.

" And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control"

After 9/11 there is now an increased need for security in america, tsa and homeland security, with 30,000 drones soon to fly over america, and bear tanks being issued to small towns. Censorship is also coming to the levels where anything will be able to pulled a song from snoop dogg and some other celebs got pulled when it had no material belonging to anyone else, it was all completley original. Concealment of what goes on at the top of the fed as the fed has not had an audit in 40 years, do you think its appropriate that the head authority over banking in the us hasnt had an audit in 40 years. Or even had its books checked by an outside party.

If you cannot see where this is going then i am sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
From all of the forms of protest I have studied there is one that has been successful in completely overthrowing a regime. In germany after the first world war a new party took over by force (I think it may have been the friekorps) but what followed was a national strike, every man and woman did not go to work and their regime lasted all of a few days.. and this approach is definitely a little less extreme than killing ourselves..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

What i find funny is how you pretty much are saying the exact same stuff as Alex, but yet at same time you call him a liar, even though your message is more or less identical.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There is no way that Americans will have a work strike. Many Americans, particularly Republicans, see work as something that builds character and respect, even if their jobs are repetitive.

The closest thing to a strike is the Occupy Wall Street movement, which had precisely zero effect on anything, and that's one of the biggest protests to come around in years.

So... Most people just put up with misery, or perceived misery, and there is absolutely no chance of overthrowing the system. We have already lost, and it's just a case of whether you're OK with other a-hole human beings having dominance over you, or whether you're not OK with that.

Because, for me, I look at the reasons that certain people dominate us, and I think it's mostly to do with luck, and so, to me, that discredits the universe itself. Not to mention, even if we were the lucky ones, our lives still wouldn't be interesting.... I look at people like Charlie Sheen, with those wild interviews he did in 2011, and I see that as someone desperately trying to sound interesting, when he really isn't. If that's the wildest thing out there, then this universe is desperately pointless.

Originally posted by juleol
What i find funny is how you pretty much are saying the exact same stuff as Alex, but yet at same time you call him a liar, even though your message is more or less identical.

No. Alex Jones is mainly a Republican-type guy, with connections to the US media establishment, and to Vladimir Putin's Russia Today news channel, and who perpetually invents things that aren't true. For example, watch the video, 45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions.

The main difference between my message and Alex Jones' message, is that he actually thinks life is good, and that we can fight for our freedom.... whereas, I think we can't fight for it, and I also don't think freedom exists in the first place.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I have seen these videos before and most of them are edited completely out of context by stitching together different clips to make him seem worse than he is.
And the thing about he thinks you can fight for freedom is that really a lie?? To me that is a different opinion and not a lie. Again what he speaks about is pretty much same stuff as you, except for the bit difference in opinion on how to solve it.

I also agree that there never was any real freedom in first place, but at least things were more "free" than now.

Personally i think if large part of humanity woke up and showed civil disobedience then i think we could change system for the better. I sadly personally don't think humanity will wake up though.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
NO! .... How do I drag out "NO" to make it more than a one liner?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The SYSTEM can't be beat...for 1 reason alone: FEAR! People are TOO AFRAID, to unplug from the matrix; especially when they have a family. All people care about is 'paying their bills'. No one cares about the REASON for their existance...and even if they do, they have this excuse: "there's nothing i can do about it". People are STUCK and without HOPE....and forget...we live in a world of HAVE and HAVE NOT'S!

The people that "have" let their MONEY do the work, and the people that "have not", work for their money.

The ONLY way to get out of this mess...is DIVINE INTERVENTION. But that, would require MANKIND, to REPENT (change his mind). But the problem is, MANKIND feels as though he need not repent. Therefore, WE are in big, BIG trouble. Remember: You can't serve God AND riches; either you will love the one and despise the other, or despise the one and love the other. It can't be BOTH WAYS!!!!

And, you know another thing...God is giving the people...EXACTLY what they asked for. READ YOUR BIBLES...and see the stories, for yourself. Yeah, ok...you say it's all make-believe, but look at the MESSAGE. Read the book of Exodus....the story of Moses. Get a glimpse of GOD.

People, people, people....God shall NOT be mocked. Vengence is HIS, and HE SHALL repay. And, who can BLAME HIM? We abort unborn babies, we have babies out of wed-lock; we divorce, when things don't go our way, we lie, cheat, steal, kill, destroy, etc, etc. Need i continue???

Time to reap, what we have sown!!!! Enjoy your harvest!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
One just have to accept that when some people buy into a lie and base their entire life on it, they do not want to "wake up" or lose all the value they have build up arround that lie.

That and stupid people who know nothing other than what was on tv yesterday.
edit on 17-2-2012 by iamdavid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Short term answer no.

Long run, yes.

I believe that this whole system will eventually eradicate itself as opposed to the people doing it. I actually think that no matter how many people throw themselves at the system right now, they will only be eradicated because it almost at its peak.

Over the longer term though, maybe 10 - 20 years if the system does not ruin itself from within through being unsustainable I reckon the people stand a far greater chance at picking at the heels if that makes sense.

This is without taking any form of faith, prediction or other sorts into account.

If I were to take anything else into that opinion, in a few years a lot of people are going to think that this system is beaten but it will be false.

edit on 17-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join