It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we have any chance of fighting this system?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It only takes willing people to stop tyranny, so far it seems that people are happy to be used, abused and submited

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought

I can assure you. These evil people are actually the ones who enjoy life the most. And so, the person in this thread who talked about death being the way out, that may actually be the way. It's starting to seem more logical to me. I don't think there's such a thing as goodness in life. I've had a pretty high standard of living in life, but it's all pointless. I would like to believe there is a much greater life for us once we die. Apparently these idiotic mafias can't see this, and enjoy superficial things like sex and drugs.

Yea but if dude is going to kill himself at least he should die fighting. Whats the point of not joining them if you are going to do that? At least the way I would see it.

EDIT-also, I feel if you have a good high standard of living, YOU (as in the person) are more obligated to use all of the avenues to educate yourself and gain as much as you can for the position you are in. Its an obligation to the people that came and went and had much less than you did. Its not an exuse to be lazy in fact its an obligation to have to work a little harder than the next one.
edit on 17-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It only takes willing people to stop tyranny, so far it seems that people are happy to be used, abused and submited

I know what you are saying, and the principals are good, its just that this is not possible.

When you stand up to the abuse they take away your job, family, resources, etc and block you out of existence. Its not necissarily an issue of just "willing" it out. Maybe back in the day when we werent as relaint on electricity, govt, industry, etc to survive, then maybe.

But to put out a one liner like that, well, it doesnt address the inner workings and complexities it takes to understand whats going on.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There is a lawful way to accomplish exactly what your looking for and have been helping people do exactly that for 12 years, but people do not want to put in the work study required to fix the problem and would rather follow some pied piper.

Look at any of my threads to begin your studies in law and discover the only lawful way towards freedom.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yeah. The elite don't follow the law. There is no "law" when the mafia tapes your phone, tracks you down, and murders you, and your family.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Frankly, I don't think so. Historically speaking, the growth of governance more or less rises with growth in population, and that remains true to today. Your best bet is to go to a place of low population density, where you'll find people more sympathetic to your views, because the necessity of self-preservation grows which leads to voluntary interdependence.

I don't know the particulars for other countries, but in America, it's impossible to get to a frontier beyond which the state cannot track you, it's virtually impossible to lose yourself or your identity, and every possible action has been codified under law. The good news, if there is any, is that such a system invariably collapses because of how rigid it becomes. The bad news is it tends to happen for its own reasons, so in a weird way, bigger more oppressive government will accomplish the end goal more quickly than resistance.

For myself, I tend to think the way of fighting is not to play. If you have the means and willingness, move somewhere quiet, and you can live how you want. I suspect that would be true in other nations as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I don't believe this either. I worked in the legal field for quite a while, and considering that case law and not constitutional law determines so much, you're buried underneath bureaucratic precedents. You can and do win some, but all that does is lead to more laws that further restrict the individual.

The other thing I observed, and this is much more true in civil cases than criminal, is the inherent inequality of a legal system where the value of your cause is in inexticably caught up in the value of the legal team, witnesses, and what not you can afford. Like many things in America, you get what you pay for in the courts.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
There is a lawful way to accomplish exactly what your looking for and have been helping people do exactly that for 12 years, but people do not want to put in the work study required to fix the problem and would rather follow some pied piper.

Look at any of my threads to begin your studies in law and discover the only lawful way towards freedom.

One of my life regrest was not getting my education in constitutional law. Its not like I could have seen this coming, but I feel it would better fit my attitudes and I would have more to offer to society versus what I have done (still contributed, just feel the ladder would have more impact). Cant live in the past though.

Something else for the God argument. Whats with them not only letting criminals off scott free, they actually glorify them. How is this not directly evil and supporting it. Examples:

Casey Anthony
Amanda Knox
OJ Simpson
etc-the ones that arent publicised in the headlines.

Knowing what I know about the consciousness, they could have effectively watched these people commit murders. They choose to let them roam free. I have a feeling they do this to give them the illusion that they are safe and ok to go back out into society. I feel they will punish them on the outside. Im curiously watching for the headline (that may never come) of something equally as sick happening in return to them.

There are many strange things brewing right now, and its all leading to Satan.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yeah. The elite don't follow the law. There is no "law" when the mafia tapes your phone, tracks you down, and murders you, and your family.

Yea they just set people up lie on the stand etc. And its not like the testimony would matter anyway, the judge/jury are "in on the game" as well. Its all rigged. They basically just do what they want to people. If it doesnt work legally, they resort to illegal measures.

Kind of makes a point to my previous post. Maybe nothing will happen to these "murder" celebrities. Perhaps they are part of the system just eliminating others. Or maybe they themselves were victims and murdered as a result of harassment/conditioning/puppetting and TPTB dont know what to do with them.

Theres nothing an average person can do. You either choose to be a man and fight the attacks or let them destroy you. Neither is a pleasant option.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

You are correct when speaking about case law and alike, however what I refer has nothing to do with their system, with corrected status and full understand of LAW, not lawful or legal according to private law, all citizens fall under private law system and not a Constitutional set of laws that is why they must comply with the courts.

With status you no longer fall under their jurisdiction and lawfully remove yourself from their system read some of my threads.

This is not a patriot miss belief or whimsical idea like you stated only works for a short time if at all, my process is 100 percent and have been correcting status publicly for almost 12 years now, privately 35 years without one single arrest or issue EVER from the defacto system, since it is truly the only lawful way to remove oneself from their system.

Learn more here its a good place to start especially since you have an understand of the current court system: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then I would move to the Treason by design paper also found here on ATS

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova

For myself, I tend to think the way of fighting is not to play. If you have the means and willingness, move somewhere quiet, and you can live how you want. I suspect that would be true in other nations as well.

This is true. The only problem is that they come out looking for you and try to get at you. They try to scare you saying stuff like "dont try to hide, we'll find you". Lol they used to do that to me I think to try to scare me but im more like bring it. Come to my house see what you get lol. They didnt like that and left me alone after that in that sense. There was no more talk of we'll find you this and that. Thats a victory in itself you see how weak they are alone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Kind of makes a point to my previous post. Maybe nothing will happen to these "murder" celebrities. Perhaps they are part of the system just eliminating others. Or maybe they themselves were victims and murdered as a result of harassment/conditioning/puppetting and TPTB dont know what to do with them.

All of the celebrities and mainstream media outlets are owned by the mafia, and they all tap everyone's phones. The newspapers do it. The music industry does it. Television does it. Hollywood does it. All of these industries are owned by the exact same people. Any enemies, even minor ones, are spied on 24/7, and if necessary, murdered.

For me, it got to the point where I would literally be eating a pizza, and they'd email me as I was eating it, saying, "mmmm I'm hungry".... I mean, to me, that really is pathetic. The person sitting there doing that surely can't be having too much fun. But then again, there is also the possibility that this is an AI system, that listens to you, transcribes your voice, and posts a relevant response. It's a mixture of both.

Anyway, the only freedom you get in the US is being able to choose your job and choose your lifestyle, to a certain degree.... For those who consider that freedom, I'm sure they love the USA. I'm sure they don't even think the mafia exists.

However, for anyone who wants to think outside the box, and wants to achieve more than just a regular life, there are absolutely no options. Life itself is a fraud, and I think that's what a lot of conspiracy researchers on the Internet are starting to realise. There is no big secret. That's actually one of the mafia's favourite games. That's why they promote Alex Jones so much: because they love the idea of making you think you can stop them. Meanwhile, Alex Jones and co. are tapping your phones, and having the powers-that-be spy on you. I know that for a fact, from personal experience.

So, there is absolutely nothing we can do. People in this thread have posted generic stuff about the human spirit etc, and I think you're deluding yourselves, to be honest.
edit on 17-2-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So, there is absolutely nothing we can do. People in this thread have posted generic stuff about the human spirit etc, and I think you're deluding yourselves, to be honest.

Heh that made me laugh out loud. You are exactly right. Im not a fan of old addage (if youve seen my other threads) and realize sayings and such are just another method to get someone to dissociate.

Like I said for me its just a witness ride. Ive been threatened by them since I was a child. They have even tried to kill me a few times. It sucks everytime im attacked in various ways, but I learn something each time about them and their nature when they attack me. I started using their methods as they were done to me, like I think some other poster mentioned above (using their own methods to fight back) but I realized I was just being like them doing that. So I find my place somewhere between that and what the "just dont participate" poster said.

Theres a reason Jesus just laid down and took things. He would be just like the people putting him up on the cross if he had used force or manipulation. He tried to educate them and was killed. But ultimately, he was stronger. Its not so much stronger as a force (maybe it is) but stronger in spirit and principality, which go beyond the destiny of just 1 man.

The ideas are stronger than the individuals in the mass. The ideas live on forever, whether they were effective in their time or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I know exactly what is going on, I have plenty of post and threads to back that off here in ATS for years, is just that retaliation will come, it may not be today but it only takes a small trigger to wake up the feed up masses and fed the monster.

And as for jobs and amenities, I grew up in a time when those where one necessity and the second luxury.

So reversing back to the time when we depended on ourselves first and second the government will not be a hardship for me.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Imagine if you will, The Socalist Party it becomes a militant party but commits no violance, mass marches and drums playing looking reminiscant of nazi germany, all we need is a leader like jfk, or a nice adolf someone who can win the hearts of the mass population. Through this lobby for government fight every barrier to succeed. The only problem is that global economics let imperialism win, which means this would have to be a world wide movement. It would need significant financial aid. If we could get 1 million men and women to donate 5 pound towards the cause this would bring 5 million in, which could be used to set us up with uniforms and some propaganda to gain more members.

Repeat process until we have millions of members worldwide, we become a worldwide organization ruled by a board of 100 men and women picked at random from the current members. They ensure spending is done and no one gets paid. Accounts are done by those not on the board but present at every meeting and discussion and they are allowed access to the accounts used. Propaganda continues marchs and public support over time increases. One man will be have to seen as leader, we vote who out of our current members becomes leader, anyone from any country can become or apply to become the leader from across the world.

We reach the 10 million worldwide mark, each member even those from the start, donate 5 pounds this results in 50 million pounds. The leader travels to meetings of the group where they discuss, members from the group who need money. We become helpers to those who from our ranks require it. Whilst some will have donated 10 pounds currently and received 0 back, some will recieve 1000 or 10000 pounds, we are shown as a large party for freedom who non take money from our ranks unless needed the majority of the money now goes to buying property for our members who need housing.

Fast forward to world wide reaching, 50 million men and women, each donate 5 pound again the party now has 250 million pounds in the pot. We again form webcasts mass meetings, we create jobs and business. The government has seen we are a militia they should fear us but we will have commited 0 crimes. Whereas they will have commited crimes, we now seek to get a member from every country to lobby for each country they are in. Eventually we manage a couple. We use our power to help the other countrys see reason.

Final solution we put inheritance tax at 100 percent after you are leaving more than 2 million pounds to your child, i mean seriously what kid needs to inherit a dynasty while some inherit massive debts.

We destroy imperialism create worldwide socailsm, there will be no wars because we are now the worlds largest movement.

We are free, we are legion, we are the people.

We all under the sun, are gods men.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Theres a reason Jesus just laid down and took things. He would be just like the people putting him up on the cross if he had used force or manipulation.

In a philosophical sense, you almost wonder whether laying down and taking it... is the best way to do it.

The major struggle historically has been groups fighting one another. But if there were to be a mafia so powerful that it completely dominated everyone, including, in time, its own members, then this would effectively eliminate the separation in human powers and return to a type of oneness, a God-like state, if you believe in that kind of stuff.

I, personally, tend to look at this life as a simulation of sorts, and perhaps the test the whole time, was to realise that you cannot win in life, so, instead of trying, we should peacefully die out, via starvation or something (that's the most likely method to succeed. Other methods are messy). Sometimes it's easy to forget that you truly are the center of your own universe, and the world around you is irrelevant. You can just fade into total obscurity, and all the pain will go away.

Regardless of whether any of that is true... I basically just walk around, and look at buildings, cars, people, animals, the weather, people's conversations etc, and I just say, this is a really terrible video game. This is like, the worst video game ever, if it is a simulation. This is the type of video game that you just want to end, not because you're even upset about anything. You just think it's incredibly limited and pointless.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If they seek to create there own world order, i say we seek to create ours

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

All the people who have chosen to be 'homeless' have taken themselves out of the 'System'

the only threat they have is to get accused of a crime, then Pow...they are back in the system with 3 hots & a cot

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by strangedays

I know exactly what is going on, I have plenty of post and threads to back that off here in ATS for years, is just that retaliation will come, it may not be today but it only takes a small trigger to wake up the feed up masses and fed the monster.

And as for jobs and amenities, I grew up in a time when those where one necessity and the second luxury.

So reversing back to the time when we depended on ourselves first and second the government will not be a hardship for me.

I wasnt trying to be mean or anything. And to say you have it all figured out, I mean no one has it all figured out, even TPTB. Even if its only 1%

The plan if things do collapse is for TPTB to anonomize themselves and assimilate back into the mass anyway, so you or I would never know them from our neighbor.

I dont want to have it all figured out. Im too simple a being. In fact I never really even wanted the knowledge I have. It was chosen to be shown to me. I actually had to be educated on the concepts of what was going on before I felt bad about them insulting me for being blind lol. It most likely wont effect my core.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The plan if things do collapse is for TPTB to anonomize themselves and assimilate back into the mass anyway, so you or I would never know them from our neighbor.

Some of the lower-level elite will merge back into the masses, but the real scientific elite have already built underground bases, and will never be destroyed by this system. The only way that the elite will ever die, is if planet Earth itself is destroyed, or if they go psycho on each other and end up slaughtering each other.

Other than that, they have scientifically designed a system whereby they cannot be destroyed.

That is, within this simulation. If you end the simulation on your part, then the elite will disappear, along with everything else in this simulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join