It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Know something?Why so many disaster simulation drills!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

We just had a earthquake drill at my high school in Indiana, first one we have ever had.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would like everyone to take a look at this thread. Take a look at the name, and the original content of this thread. Now ... have you ever wondered why the government and the main-stream media does not report every single issue that occurs?

Panic. This thread is not panic, but our country is preparing for natural disasters, and someone is worried. Would you rather them sit in their hole and "wait" for a disaster to happen and then practice on real-live bodies?

Oh, I am sorry. You are preparing for a natural disaster! You are wanting us to all die aren't you?! How dare you prepare for natural disasters that are obviously going to occur one day whether we like it or not!!
edit on 17-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

but it doesn't seem to be leaning towards that now.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I can't imagine how you came to that conclusion.

Have you read even 15% of their own quotes at such links at this one?

twoday.net...

. . .
36."Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure." Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.
. . .
89.Aleister Crowley The Book of the Law Told by his spirit guide "Horus" that the Great Work of the Illuminati, the transformation of mankind, would essentialy be accomplished by the decade of the 1990s.
. . .

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

EVERYTHING THEY DO is moving the world toward the global government to be more and more overtly manifested, more and more tyrannically.

Have you been so blinded by the skillful MSM propaganda and mind-control cleverness that you don't see them behind all such moves?

I don't understand. You seem to be awake enough to be aware of them. How is it you fail to see them operating in such matters quite . . .controllingly?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They know that comet Elenin is actually Nibiru and the Annunaki are going to arrive sometime in late 2011............oh wait. never mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In previous (faked) false flag events, they passed off video and photographs taken
from the stagings/exercises as the real thing. This is worth keeping in mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

John Moore has a lot to say about such things:

www.youtube.com...

He has tons of contacts in the intel community . . . and has researched such things extensively with a detective's training and habits.

I think his videos are well worth the time.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Question....... If the world was going to end and the gooberment told every one then what? Will every human being run and hold up their hands to stop it. Point is if it ends it ends. IMHO If said end was coming I would not care to know that way I could go in peace not starving or suffocating in a bunker some where..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why the buildup? What do I know for sure will happen in 2012?

its a simple as this: Water Shortage > Food Shortage > Medicine Shortage

al equal = Utter Chaos

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Drills like this have been going on for years,so yet again people come on here and make out somethings going to happen lol.scare mongers again lol.If something does happen what can i do about it,just pray n thats it.We dont all have underground basis to hide in.Im just getting on as i would do any other day.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Feltrick

It amazes me that people get worked up over the fact that govt agencies practice disaster response. These are the same people who would berate these organizations if they screwed up during an actual disaster!
I agree with you disaster we will have in the future no doubt,the only problem will be type ,size and magnitude.

I have a feeling that we have not seen everything yet as a civilization.

And there's the problem, we don't know the magnitude of the next disaster, when it will strike or the type we will face. So, first responders must practice for the worst case scenario. This way, they see what happens when their resources are stretched to the limit and they must think outside the box when responding.

Also, the planners of these drills will normally thnk up scenarios that do just that, stretch the limits of the responders. This way, when a disaster does happen, the first responders will be able to handle it.

Also, with the advent of the ICS structure, ALL agencies MUST practice working and communicating together. During 9/11 and Katrina, it was discovered that different agencies (fire, police, federal) couldn't communicate due to different equipment. Wow, if we would have held a drill, this problem may have been discovered before an actual disaster happened, thus saving lives...Get it?

Drills happen all the time, whether table top exercises or full scale, it's just a way for them to be prepare.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
With the disasters we have been having all over the world lately wouldn't it be nice if we weren"t fifteen trillion dollars in debt? Where we going to get help if tornados and floods rip our country apart next summer. Then in the fall a bid Hurricane hits the gulf or a swarm of small earthquakes hits a big city. We shouldn't be in the hole at all. What kind of idiots have been running this country for the last thirty years.

The disaster drills are good common sense no matter what happens. We should have had them all along. "Be Prepared" was the Boy Scout motto.
edit on 17-2-2012 by rickymouse because: added

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I'd like to say you're on to something. In the last two days alone I have had a 'Monthly' Civil Defense Drill, a Monthly EBS systems test and a WEEKLY EBS systems test. The time frame is what they show on the screen as cable cuts to to the beeps and test screen. I don't know why all the emphasis has suddenly turned to this except to say that this administration seems to positively LOVE keeping Americans scared, nervous and generally too distracted on things that never happen to pay attention to what IS happening and do anything about it.

I don't think they 'know' something when the drills and tests are coming so fast and in so many different and unrelated forms at once. FEMA in the Midwest for Earthquakes...the Military in Miami, Boston and L.A. doing urban training in a visible way I've never even heard of before...and done without much explanation at all. It really does seem the whole point here isn't preparing but simply keeping citizens scared. Its getting very old, eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I don't know what's going on. but couple that with the latest 'terrorist sting' seen on ABC World News tonight. The shtf fairly soon I think.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If a major disaster was headed for earth the governments would not initially disclose that information to the public. They would make a public announcement sometime after they figured out plans for human survival. Mass panic and civil disorder would ensue the moment they released the information.

Check out this scenario from a movie:

A reporter stumbles across sensitive information which attracts the attention of the President of the United States. The reporter was to investigate a scandal with the Secretary of State, who resigned for some unknown reason. The journalist managed to get a secret meeting with his former secretary. The secretary said she overheard conversations about a woman he was having an affair with. She disclosed her name as Ellie. The journalist confronted the former Secretary of State about the affair and he challenged her in a way very different than any love affair. She said the right words to him making him think she knew the real full-blown story. He reported the leak to top officials and the following meeting took place. She still didn’t know what she stumbled across.

Deep Impact movie trailer

Comet impact

Too bad they ended the shuttle program.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You haven't seen training like this before, because they didn't train like that before. This is a change in the training program to provide more realistic training to the responders. It helps them gain a better understanding of the environment they will be working in. Table top exercises are nice and give you the basic understanding of what and how you will respond, but hands on, out in the field training really show the limitations .

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that there is an ELE headed our way in the near future (21DEC12) and the gov't knows all about it. Well, I agree, they probably would withhold the information because people, such as those posting on this board, would panic. Services would breakdown, folks would stop going to work, etc...mass chaos. Roads jammed with those headed for their "secret" cabins and bunkers up in them there hills.

So, the gov't, in response to this ELE and in trying to keep it secret, hold drills? Why would they hold drills? What would be the purpose of holding a drill, in plain site of the populace, in anticipation of an ELE? Extinction Level Event means, well, the end of life...all life! Those responders wouldn't be alive to respond because they've been killed in the ELE.

The logic is not there. Why stockpile body bags and waste money on "FEMA Camps" when they won't survive the cataclysm that is descending upon us.

Logic is telling me that they are holding drills so they don't get caught with their pants down again. So responders know what to do in the event of a disaster, how to communicate with fellow responders and know what each agencies role.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You have to understand from a calm person's point of view that making hundreds, thousands, millions or even billions aware of an global impact disaster (anything you can insert here) this without question would cause fear, panic (insert terrible things people do in panic mode) we would be even worse trying to deal with that situation.The smart scientists in major operations would especially be aware of anything to occur ---I'm sure safe projects would be made to combat them.(I could only say to this hopefully)

The military of the world has plenty of machinery to blowup space objects if any threats would happen but natural surface changes you wont prevent. I don't even think underground bunkers would protect you safely, sure from lava and water floods/tsunamis including nuclear. Anyway
edit on 17-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I want to point out that its not only US where such big disaster simulations are going on, here in India, government is organizing such disaster mock drills. Recently, New Delhi witnessed one of the biggest Earthquake mock drill in which thousands of people took part. Just after two days of this drill there was a minor earthquake in Nicobar islands.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just in case 2012 is true...just like Y2K...nothing more nothing less it never hurts to be prepared.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

ET'S...SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth..they arrived in Russia..Dec-2011..they have not landed yet..just hanging out under radar...I hope NORAD is up and working hard..I hope Starwars is working..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join