It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Killing for religion....something I don't understand

It's easy to understand if you know that the central book of the religion in question dictates that all other people outside that religion are sub-human, and should be killed or enslaved. I speak, of course, of the Talmud, aka the Babylonian Talmud. Knowing that, you can guess, perhaps, who/what Mystery Babylon is...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

I think we all know this. The only people fooled are the bigots themselves. Must be sad having their lives revolve around hate. It's most certainly a self-esteem issue just like all other forms of bigotry. Same mentality as the people who call anyone who does not agree with Obama a Racist. Liars all.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Magnum007.......What a complete load of baloney you spew.......The rhetoric that if your not a Jew your dead is purely, 100% Muslim......in fact, go to Egypt and ask the Christians about that!
After perusing this site for years, there isn't a doubt that so many, so many people here hate Jews...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, everyone in the middle east knows the muslim word for jew is Zionist. All zionism is, are jews (or christians) who believe Israel should be ruled by jews and seek to unite the lost lands of Israel that were stolen by Caesar Hadrian and given to the Arabs as an insult to the jews for rebelling in 70-135 A.D.

The Diaspora is ending and what shall be will be, for the Glory of YHWH.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Well, everyone in the middle east knows the muslim word for jew is Zionist. All zionism is, are jews (or christians) who believe Israel should be ruled by jews and seek to unite the lost lands of Israel that were stolen by Caesar Hadrian and given to the Arabs as an insult to the jews for rebelling in 70-135 A.D.

Now this is what you call a Babylonian satanist who is following the Talmud very well.

So please describe me what the messiah will look like when he arrives?

I know he will be one eyed, but apart from that?
edit on 16-2-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
There are 13,000,000 jews worldwide, 7,000,000 of them live in israel, wich the complete majority of them are zionists, the excuse of hating zionism but not the jews is a complete farse and a slick way to hide jew hatred...yeah...i dont hate jews, i hate zionists..(or in other words, i just hate most of the jews).

But actualy i learned this here on ATS, most Anti-zionists here in the end turn up to be Jew haters in a comfertouble disguise...the rehtoric and links from sites such as "Jew wach" makes it quiet clear.

Israel frequently deserves criticism. Israel’s policy in the Occupied Territories and its general treatment of the Palestinians deserve outright condemnation. The oppressed Palestinians need to be politically defended against Israeli governments and the Israeli military. The only halfway equitable solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict, a viable, independent Palestinian state in contiguous territory, side by side with Israel, needs to be argued for and upheld against Israeli power.

Solidarity condemns Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. We defend the Palestinians and champion an independent Palestinian state side by side with Israel.

The difference here between left-wing anti-semites and honest critics of Israel — a category which includes a very large number of Israeli Jews as well as Israeli Arabs — is a straightforward one of politics, of policy.

The left-wing anti-semites do not only criticise Israel. They condemn it outright and deny its right to exist. They use legitimate criticisms, and utilise our natural sympathy with the Palestinians, not to seek redress, not as arguments against an Israeli government, an Israeli policy, or anything specifically wrong in Israel, but as arguments against the right of Israel to exist at all. Any Israel. Any Jewish state in the area. Any Israel, with any policy, even one in which all the specific causes for justly criticising present-day Israel and for supporting the Palestinians against it have been entirely eliminated.

I am Not a left wing anti-semite. I do not believe the above statement that all Jews living in the region are Zionists. Just like all Americans are not war mongers who side with our corrupt war mongering politicians. I do not hate Jews, in fact, I was raised to be a Jew of the Bible. The Zionists should Not control the politics and speak for "all Jews". It only looks that way because they are currently in legislative power. I'm all for Jews having a place of their own but it should not have been done the way it was

Most people don't understand the difference between a regular Jewish person and a Zionist. Zionist are religious extremists just like the middle eastern terrorist are extremists to the Muslim religion.. And they only represent a small portion of the Jewish community - but they have the guns, bombs, money and are war mongers.

Zionist were the driving force behind Israel becoming a nation state. After Hitler's Germany they petitioned the UN for a place of their own and of course all Jews were welcome. At the time less than 6 % of all Jews owned land in Palestine - those that lived there had gotten along with their Palestinian neighbors for many thousands of years. Suddenly, the UN gives into the Zionist and forks over 55% of the country Palestine to the Zionist who move in with guns. To the shock and horror of the Jews living in Palestine these Zionists start a bloody war with the Palestinian people and force-ably take all of their land, killing more innocent people than Hitler ever did and renamed all the Palestinian villages to Jewish names. The Zionists Jews did the same thing the Catholics did to unbelievers during the Crusades - they murdered in the name of God.

The Palestinians went off to lick their wounds. In 67 the conflict flared up again. This time the USA got a little too close for comfort and the Israelis bombed the heck out of the USS Liberty (the US's most powerful spy and intelligence gathering vessel)- An official Act of War - killing 23 people and wounding 200 more. There was something about that conflict the Israelis did not want the US to know. Since that time Israel has been using the United States as it's hired thug to bully the Middle East.

Make no mistake - Israel is the United State's worst and most dangerous #1 Enemy. They have repeatedly broken their charter membership terms with the UN, used false flag operations to trick the US Military into going after their enemies for the sake of their gaining power, land and resources.

This is Not the same Israel nation that was founded by God and Abraham's son Israel in the Bible. All Christians are being sold a Lie, a bill of goods. Zionist want people to think they represent all Jews and all Jews want the same things the Zionists want - nothing could be further from the truth, Israeli Jews stay because they want a Home, Those who know History don't agree with the tactics of Zionists.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

You should read the Talmud, Zionist manifesto and the protocols of Zion and than compare that to the original Torah which i don't think exists at this moment of time.

But if you do manage to find it, please read it and you will realize how Zionism and Judaism oppose each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That is like saying being anti-westboro is an excuse to openly bash christians. Fail

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

So, you want to launch pre-emptive strikes against Churches in the US that preach against homosexual issues, it appears.

Yeah man. If you can find one actually hanging folks rather than just trash talking, I'm ready to burn it down tomorrow. Just point me in the right direction. I'll start with the gallows, and work my way up from that.

See, there is just a wee bit of difference between trash-talking and actually laying a slip-knot around someone's neck and kicking their life out from under them.

In the US, these churches that preach against homosexual issues now have guards with with machine guns under their clothes in the congregation to protect these preachers.

That was funny, on several different levels! You should take that show on the road!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Glad to see the OP's argument fall flat on it's face.

One should be able to criticize Israel and Zionism without being labelled antisemitic.

Case closed.

edit on 16/2/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Babylonian Satanist? Uh, no i am not even jewish to begin with even though i do have jewish ancestry somewhere down the line, i have more cherokee in me than jew thank you very much.

How would you like to be hunted, enslaved, exterminated and persecuted for 2000 years all the while hoping and wishing for the day you could go home to the land of your ancestors? I can emphathize with them because my people were evicted from their lands forcefully just the same by people just like you who is clearly racist.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

All that is nothing but Israeli propaganda. I have a unique perspective because I was raised a Southern Baptists Christian And a Jew. I 100% agree that the real Israel should be ruled by Jews. I believe the Jews should have a Home and call it Israel if they choose.

The Zionists who petitioned the UN for this home considered many other places beside Palestine before they settled on the region. They almost made their home in Africa. In the end they cunningly choose the land in Palestine not because they wanted to fulfill some prophecy of the Hebrew religion but because they knew this would give them the ability to manipulate the masses to their cause.

God as it were.. did not give the Jews back this land. We can see that God is not on the side of Israel because of the peoples disobedience to God. Every time in history the Hebrews failed to do something God told them to do, like go and take some land and they had not been living right, the power of God was not with them and they had to struggle like they are doing to day with this silly ungodless war with the Palestine. If they were living right and God were with them, this would have been over 60 years ago. We see this isn't the case. God allowed that land to be taken from the Jews because of their disobedience and they are trying to circumvent Gods plan by sneaking in the back door.

This can only end very badly for Israel. Christians and politicians with Christian backgrounds in the USA think Oh this must be prophecy so we have to help them get this land back, so the manipulate the masses and give Israel money and don't fight back when Israel commits acts of war against the USA - Because in the end it's all about money, power and control. America wants more control in the area so they let Israel guide them along telling everyone this is the right thing to do, It's a sham. All of it. Israel and the USA are two bullies who are creating situations so they can occupy and rule the land. These Zionists won't stop with the Middle East. When they have finished using the USA they will turn on us like they have many times before and then they Will have the power to destroy us.

Again, the Christians are being fooled. Israel is not our friend but our #1 Enemy in it's present state controlled by Zionists.The real Jews the God fearing Jews need to take their country back and stop all this bull before it's too late for them, much like the People of the USA needs to take back this country and right the wrongs here.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Maybe so but it is written that they will turn back to him, and i for one will not give up hope nor will i stop trying to show them who their Messiah is. I do not condone the wars, but who are we to say what they can and cannot do? War is war and it is never pretty and it is often brutal but it is what it is and it is the nature of men to make war.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
"Zionist" is their little codeword for "Jews".

If they said "Jews" then everybody would have them made for who they really are.

Anybody that uses the word zionist is a brainwashed, propagandized, nutter thats bought into Hezbollah and Hamas' anti-U.S./anti-Israeli propaganda.

Really? The word "zionist" was invented by the Jews to describe a specific political movement, i.e. be very precise about identifying a "zionist" vs "just a Jew". Plus there are Christian Zionists. So what you said makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
anti-communist, a reason to be an anti-russian, anti-latino, anti-chinese.
anti-captialist, a reason to be anti-american, british or french.
anti-warlord, a reason to be anti-african, or anti-black.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky Revere
Magnum007.......What a complete load of baloney you spew.......The rhetoric that if your not a Jew your dead is purely, 100% Muslim......in fact, go to Egypt and ask the Christians about that!
After perusing this site for years, there isn't a doubt that so many, so many people here hate Jews...

Sure, how can you not hate zionists who do nothing but kill and destroy with absolute limitless hate?

The people you speak of do not hate Jews, they hate the zionists. They hate them because zionists want to make everyone slaves. Because the middle east is not as controlled by zionists as the US and western world is, they speak out and call out the zionist a-holes... This pisses the hell out of the zionists who say that they are hated by all muslims...

FALSE

It is another propaganda attempt which doesn't work!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Maybe so but it is written that they will turn back to him, and i for one will not give up hope nor will i stop trying to show them who their Messiah is. I do not condone the wars, but who are we to say what they can and cannot do? War is war and it is never pretty and it is often brutal but it is what it is and it is the nature of men to make war.

I believe your heart is in the right place. My point of those posts were to try to show the difference between the Zionists and the Jews as a whole to debunk the Op's premise.

You may wonder how I could be raised a Jew and a Christian. The Bible in the New Testament calls us to become spiritual Jews. I was raised baptist for the first 20 years of my life then I discovered we were not matching up with all the Bible said - many parts were ignored and many were twisted to fit a baptist agenda. Through prayer and fasting God lead me to a church of Christian Jews - people who lived as Jews according to the Bible yet who were Christians. In the Bible it is said that all people can now become Jews who were gentiles through Christ and his teachings. Remember Jesus came to fulfill the Law. This is where becoming a Jew for gentiles comes into play. Once I understood this view and read the scriptures in this light, everything that the baptists were missing or got wrong suddenly made perfect sense. The baptists are essentially an extension of Catholicism having come out of the Catholic Reformation (the movement that created the Protestants).To understand Gods will and the Biblical writings better I had to move beyond this and become the type of true Christian the Bible calls for - not what religion of man wanted me to believe. Thus I became a Jew according to the scriptures. We follow both the Old and New Testaments but look at them from a slightly different historical view in light of our unique viewpoint being both Christians and Jews. Of course neither the traditional Protestants or Jews want to have anything to do with us. (LOL) but I believe it helped me to understand both Jews and gentiles and their beliefs much better than I could otherwise.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ok so let me get this straight because I don't agree with the Israeli government I hate Jews. I can't wait to explain this too my oldJewish teachers, and friends who dislike the Israeli government. Can a person be a Jew if the hate their government. This entire thread is full of idiocy. Even though I find Natalie Portman to be one of the hottest women of our time, since I don't like the Israeli government I'm a Jew hater. Grow up people and learn there is difference between a government and their people.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Star for you. And, if I may say so, I love your username. I'm a huge Dune fan.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach
This entire thread is full of idiocy.

Thanks for such lucid exposition. I subscribe to it.

Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews!

Check it out, "Judaims rejects Zionism".

edit on 16-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join