It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism - An excuse to be openly an anti-semite

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe
What does it mean to be a Semite?

Here is the Merriam Webster definition of Semite.

I may be anti-Israel or anti-Jewish but I surly am not an anti-Semite.

How the Jews coined the term "anti-Semite" to mean anti-Jewish is beyond me. It's just another subversive tactic that shows their blatant dishonesty.

How anti-Semitic people twist the facts about "anti-Semite" is not beyond me, it's unfortunately common and expected.

Actual historical fact:

"anti-Semite" was a term devised by anti-Jewish Germans in the late 19th century as (for them) a politically correct euphemism for anti-Jewish bigotry. By dressing it (falsely) as an anti-ethnic instead of an anti-religious epithet it was more acceptable at the time. Non Jewish Arabs were not considered part of the conversation, and their theoretical inclusion in the category of "Semite" is wholly accidental and historically irrelevant, but of course today, exploited by anti-Jewish bigots.

edit on 17-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
By the look at what's going on in the world today,it seems like the Zionist lizards are expecting the much anticipated retaliation from the rest of the world.and yet again they are trying to drop the tail (Israel) behind,so the people will be busy celebrating their victory over the "Tail" while as usual the lizard is hiding somewhere in the shades!..........It is amazing how people fall for the same trick over and over again.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You'd think that by now, a set of people who were almost globally hated would try and figure out why that might be, and try and do something about it.

But no, let's just say that anyone who criticizes Israeli policy is anti-semetic or even anti-zionist (same thing right?) Sorry guys but that old line isn't working anymore.

Your most vocal opponents are not skinheads or nazis or anything like that, but regular people who get their ideas from liberal media like the BBC. These people have no religious axe to grind with you guys, it's just a matter of right and wrong. Personally I dislike a brainwashed liberal as much as any Israeli, but that doesn't mean that I think what's happening to the Palestinians isn't disgusting.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

are you calling me an anti Semite?

I never mentioned his religious background. Just his political orientation. I criticize him for a possible conflict of interests, and all of a sudden you try and make me into a Nazi?

I guess I will do some more research into this man since it struck a nerve. Maybe I will find out more about what part he had on wall street and the financial meltdown.

How dare you be so lazy. That is your counter argument....I am a jew hater......

did you get an education?
and that is the best you can do?
do you have anything else or do you feel a little tired today?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Hey POT! Hope you're having fun with the KETTLE.

Let me ask you this...

If someone, regardless of nationality, opposes the Iranian GOVERNMENT,
or the Saudi Arabian GOVERNMENT,
or Turkey, Syria, Kuwait, etc etc...
DOES THAT MAKE THEM RACIST AGAINST MUSLIMS?!?!

If someone challenges the government of China,
or India,
does that make them racist against Confucianists, Buddhists, and Hindus?!?!

If someone is against the policies of America, does that make them anti-Christian???

NO.
IT
DOES
NOT.

Get your head out of your own "bungholio" (haha Beavis & Butthead throwback!), and stop spreading this biased racist propaganda.
WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.
edit on 17-2-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Oh, here we go.....

The Fact that the land was illegally taken from the Palestinians is reason enough to say the state of Israel should not exist. The fact that Israel continues to steal land from the Palestinians and continues to impose apartheid is reason enough to "hate" the Zionist regime. It has nothing to do with the fact that they're Jews and everything to do with what is right and wrong. Get it?.........probably not I'm guessing.

Really. So of course the state of Pakistan should likewise be eliminated? They took lots of land from millions of Hindus and drove them out without any compensation.

After all, it is an entirely 20th century invention, and not-entirely-coincidentally, created nearly in the same year as Israel. As opposed to "Israel" the name "Pakistan" itself didn't exist prior to the 1940's. (The symmetry is broken by the difference that is Pakistan which is the nearly mono-religious country and the larger surrounding India which has significant Christian and Muslim minorities and is a democracy).

BTW, I don't agree with current Israeli government policy---most of the West Bank shoudl be legally Jordanian along the Clinton parameters. I also don't think it axiomatic that a Palestinian area should be----funny there's a word for it---Judenrein.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

Hey POT! Hope you're having fun withe the KETTLE.

Let me ask you this...

If someone, regardless of nationality, opposes the Iranian GOVERNMENT,
or the Saudi Arabian GOVERNMENT,
or Turkey, Syria, Kuwait, etc etc...
DOES THAT MAKE THEM RACIST AGAINST MUSLIMS?!?!

If someone challenges the government of China,
or India,
does that make them racist against Confucianists, Buddhists, and Hindus?!?!

If someone is against the policies of America, does that make them anti-Christian???

NO.
IT
DOES
NOT.

Get your head out of your own "bungholio" (haha Beavis & Butthead throwback!), and stop spreading this biased racist propaganda.
WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

If somebody believes that the current Iranian government policy should change that does not mean they are anti-Persian.

If somebody believes that Iranian government should not exist in any configuration along with its associated nation and its citizens should expelled and those who refuse, slaughtered .... that definitely does mean they are anti-Persian.

Which does the 'anti-Zionists' seem more like?

You realize of course that there are plenty of people and newspapers in Israel who harshly criticize the incumbent government. And yet the tone and specifics of their criticisms is nearly entirely different from the (junk) that you read here. Why is that?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
OP
- or all you guys -

..we know very well that 95 % of the people swallow the hexagram-flag

...those, who see through the deceit - like virtually all of ATS, and fortunately on some other sites as well - are fighting a lost cause, when we dont see WHY this whole set-up is fabricated.

it is to deflect attention
- the entire Meast is

..those in the know use this 'peaceprocess ' as another phrase for 'keeping attention directed to things what dont mátter '

Why?
- because it IS not about 'true jew* or bad jew*
nor is it about 'christianity vs islam '
or any other oppositition msm shows

but it is a deflection of attention

get every soul s attention to the (controlled opposition) what is Meast

so that those souls WONT give notice to the Trap being implemented -
and that trap is ' the closing of the matrix - the spiritual/energy prison '

THIS is why they stall
- since 48 -
and do their drumbeats of war
..so that our attention is deflected
misdirected

..when the Matrix will have closed, they will have reached their goal

and it will be Hell for humanity - to get ruled by infernal evil energies

Please see the big picture here

bless,
Lone

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I don't need an excuse - if I want to be bigoted I won't hide it.

If someone says, 'I do not like Israeli politics and I think they should back off and take stock' or pass comment that the israeli government are evil, war mongering bastards, that does not make them anti-semitic.

I'd say sorry to burst your bubble, OP, but you knew this and just wanted to ruffle feather didn't you, therefore you don't have a bubble to burst.

For shame.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
the problem is not my countries. I don't care how Israel solves it as long as it does not involve my countries tax money or our troops.

They should get out of my countries policy making positions too. That is tantamount to invasion and subversion by a foreign power.

edit on 17-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

Pat Condel sums this up prety nicely in this video...

as to add, There are 13,000,000 jews worldwide, 7,000,000 of them live in israel, wich the complete majority of them are zionists, the excuse of hating zionism but not the jews is a complete farse and a slick way to hide jew hatred...yeah...i dont hate jews, i hate zionists..(or in other words, i just hate most of the jews).

But actualy i learned this here on ATS, most Anti-zionists here in the end turn up to be Jew haters in a comfertouble disguise...the rehtoric and links from sites such as "Jew wach" makes it quiet clear.

www.workersliberty.org...

Israel frequently deserves criticism. Israel’s policy in the Occupied Territories and its general treatment of the Palestinians deserve outright condemnation. The oppressed Palestinians need to be politically defended against Israeli governments and the Israeli military. The only halfway equitable solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict, a viable, independent Palestinian state in contiguous territory, side by side with Israel, needs to be argued for and upheld against Israeli power.

Solidarity condemns Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. We defend the Palestinians and champion an independent Palestinian state side by side with Israel.

The difference here between left-wing anti-semites and honest critics of Israel — a category which includes a very large number of Israeli Jews as well as Israeli Arabs — is a straightforward one of politics, of policy.

The left-wing anti-semites do not only criticise Israel. They condemn it outright and deny its right to exist. They use legitimate criticisms, and utilise our natural sympathy with the Palestinians, not to seek redress, not as arguments against an Israeli government, an Israeli policy, or anything specifically wrong in Israel, but as arguments against the right of Israel to exist at all. Any Israel. Any Jewish state in the area. Any Israel, with any policy, even one in which all the specific causes for justly criticising present-day Israel and for supporting the Palestinians against it have been entirely eliminated.

The root problem, say the left-wing anti-semites, is that

edit on 16-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/16/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: added required ex tags, source link. clipped quoted content

I am sorry, but as a jew myself I have to say bollocks.
This is like saying, hating Nazis is hating Germans.
No Zionists and jews are pretty different in my view.
But that probally makes me a leftwing selfhating jew doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha the OP is Uncle Leo!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Didn't the west during the cold war, want to wipe communism from the pages of history or off the map. It didn't mean we wanted to kill everybody in the Soviet Union.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

And this Pat Condell is willing to open his finances (even the unregistered ones ;-) ) to the public so we definitely know he is not sponsored by those who he is defending here?

I mean, he has been consistent in spreading anti-Islam chants the way only a Zionist stooge does...this consistency should also be noticable in his finances lol.

It's really retarded for someone that is trying to feign some form of intelligence for so long to make such a ridiculous claim...and that on youtube. To me that says a couple of things, one of which is, they believe they are losing the info-war...which is nice.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Just curious, if I as an independent minded free individual wish to be anti-semetic, why shouldn't I be, as long as I break no law nor harm anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Just curious, if I as an independent minded free individual wish to be anti-semetic, why shouldn't I be, as long as I break no law nor harm anyone?

For one; a FREE minded individual will NEVER hate on another human being simply because this other human being is around or was born in a specific area or to a specific family. As a FREE individual you must realize that it took countless of people and thousands upon thousands of years of bloody history for you to attain that free mind.

That's really it to me. I find it extremely distasteful and quite backward. I see racists or people who choose to be racists, not as free, but as enslaved by a time that has long come and gone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by khimbar

For one; a FREE minded individual will NEVER hate on another human being simply because this other human being is around or was born in a specific area or to a specific family. As a FREE individual you must realize that it took countless of people and thousands upon thousands of years of bloody history for you to attain that free mind.

That's really it to me. I find it extremely distasteful and quite backward. I see racists or people who choose to be racists, not as free, but as enslaved by a time that has long come and gone.

That doesn't answer the question though. A free minded individual has every right to hate who he pleases, or he isn't free.

Your finding it distasteful makes no odds.
edit on 17-2-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

That doesn't answer the question though. A free minded individual has every right to hate who he pleases. Your finding it distasteful makes no odds.

It does, maybe you are too young of mind or too inexperienced in life to understand the point.

If you are a racist, then you are not of a free mind because your thoughts are controlled. You can never think freely of those who you are racist against. If you were truly of a free mind you would be able to act/think properly towards anyone, regardless of their religion, place of birth, tone of skin, sexuality, eye color, height and so forth. However, when you are a racist you cannot do this so you are truly not free of mind, rather, you are a slave of your own mind(or whoever put those thoughts there).

Me finding it distasteful makes all the odds. Try to be a racist around me and I'll show you.
edit on 17-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
no I don't think so,

When you "hate" someone it is not because you have decided to do so voluntarily, it is always the case because someone told you to. There is no way every Jewish person has slighted this "free" thinker. He is told to hate a group because another group thinks it convenient.

He can hate that one Jewish guy, or that one group he knows. He cannot hate people he has never met. He can only think he does.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by khimbar

That doesn't answer the question though. A free minded individual has every right to hate who he pleases. Your finding it distasteful makes no odds.

It does, maybe you are too young of mind or too inexperienced in life to understand the point.

If you are a racist, then you are not of a free mind because your thoughts are controlled. You can never think freely of those who you are racist against. If you were truly of a free mind you would be able to act/think properly towards anyone, regardless of their religion, place of birth, tone of skin, sexuality, eye color, height and so forth. However, when you are a racist you cannot do this so you are truly not free of mind, rather, you are a slave of your own mind(or whoever put those thoughts there).

Me finding it distasteful makes all the odds. Try to be a racist around me and I'll show you.
edit on 17-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

So questioning my mind or threatening me with violence to make your point? How mature. My point stands though, you finding it distasteful makes no difference, and in threatening to 'show me' (which I can only assume to be a physical threat) you make me no longer free.

Why can't people think freely of those they chose to dislike? Based on empirical evidence of their actions or behaviours?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join