It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens West with 'Heavy Casualties'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by theBigToe

That explains your war mongering retoric. If you believe in fighting oppressive regimes, you can go enlist.

Yes, resort to an uneducated insult because you have nothing left to say.

The only war monger is you and those who support regimes that make no secret of their desire to commit genocide and wage war.

Its not uneducated whatsoever. Judging by your posts in other threads you believe in protecting Israel. You're warmongering has nothing to do with protecting the US from danger. You'd love the US soldiers to do your dirty work though. Pretty obvious and pretty sick at the same time.
edit on 15-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Russia should just deliver 50-100 Nukes to Iran and any missile defense add-ons to Iran.
Just the same as the US and it's deployment of a defense shield in the EU.

Once that's done,
Israel and the US can then try and think of a new game to play.

ATS should ensure that the propaganda from MSM when posted here is for the purpose of pointing out the obvious disinfo within it, not trying to push it as truth or validation of any 'threat'.

ATS members should be breaking down these MSM articles, not trying to push the propaganda further down our throats.

point out propaganda and disinfo,
promoting it makes a poster appear nothing more than just another pawn

Russia isnt going toe to toe with the U.S. over Iran. Wishful thinking you have. And for somebody who is so doubtful of everything that comes out of an officials mouth you shouldnt take everything Russia/China say at the UN to heart. Do you think that its in Russia/China's interest to go to war with 60 something NATO countries that they have regular trade with every single day? Or maybe China/Russia like that they are in a position where they can take advantage of the Wests conflict with the Middle East by demanding discounts on Iranian oil exports, which is costing Irans economy trillions. Does that sound like a good friend?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That explains your war mongering retoric. If you believe in fighting oppressive regimes, you can go enlist.

The only war monger is you and those who support regimes that make no secret of their desire to commit genocide and wage war.

Its not uneducated whatsoever. Judging by your posts in other threads you believe in protecting Israel. You're warmongering has nothing to do with protecting the US from danger. You'd love the US soldiers to do your dirty work though. Pretty obvious and pretty sick at the same time.

Funny how you get a star and then you reedit your entire comment to one full of psycho fanny babble... lol.

Just because somebody disagrees with your opinion of how to handle a pretty hopeless diplomatic solution with a genocidal, terrorist regime that has no problem committing atrocities against its own people, and is bent on building nuclear bombs, doesnt give you the right to pretend that youre a psychologist and you know some underlying motive for why I think Ayatollah Khomeini regimes is the evil scum of this Earth and divert the conversation to me having my opinions because I "am not a U.S. soldier myself". What a weak argument. Really.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Russia should just deliver 50-100 Nukes to Iran and any missile defense add-ons to Iran.
Just the same as the US and it's deployment of a defense shield in the EU.

Once that's done,
Israel and the US can then try and think of a new game to play.

ATS should ensure that the propaganda from MSM when posted here is for the purpose of pointing out the obvious disinfo within it, not trying to push it as truth or validation of any 'threat'.

ATS members should be breaking down these MSM articles, not trying to push the propaganda further down our throats.

point out propaganda and disinfo,
promoting it makes a poster appear nothing more than just another pawn

Fairly new here... what in the blue blazers is MSM an acronym for anyway?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

You act as if Iran is the Aggressor in this situation.

You think it is funny
Iran has vowed to
kill every single jew
and eradicate the infidels ?

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Did you know Iran has a huge population of Jews who have been living there for a very long time?

The Jewish community of Persia, modern-day Iran, is one of the oldest in the Diaspora, and its historical roots reach back to the 6th century B.C.E., the time of the First Temple. Their history in the pre-Islamic period is intertwined with that of the Jews of neighboring Babylon.

Today, Iran's Jewish population is the second largest in the Middle East, after Israel

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Iran is home to the biggest population of Jews in the Middle East outside Israel. While the community faces limited discrimination, it is largely free to exercise the same rights as Muslims enjoy in the Islamic republic

www.irantravelingcenter.com...

Persian Jews (also called Iranian Jews) are members of Jewish communities living in Iran and throughout the former greatest extents of the Persian Empire. Judaism is the second oldest religion still existing in Iran (after Zoroastrianism) and it has a long and varied history in the region.
today, the largest groups of Persian Jews are found in Israel (75,000 in 1993[1] and the United States (45,000) (especially in the Los Angeles area, home to a large concentration of expatriate Iranians). By various estimates, between 11,000 and 40,000 (most sources say 25,000) Jews remain in Iran, mostly in Tehran, Isfahan and Hamedan.

Jews have lived peacefully in Iran for a Long time.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

MSM = Main Stream Media.

like news reports, tv, radio etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Fairly new here... what in the blue blazers is MSM an acronym for anyway?

MSM - Mainstream media

TPTB - The powers that be.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Funny how you get a star and then you reedit your entire comment to one full of psycho fanny babble... lol.

Just because somebody disagrees with your opinion of how to handle a pretty hopeless diplomatic solution with a genocidal, terrorist regime that has no problem committing atrocities against its own people, and is bent on building nuclear bombs, doesnt give you the right to pretend that youre a psychologist and you know some underlying motive for why I think Ayatollah Khomeini regimes is the evil scum of this Earth and divert the conversation to me having my opinions because I "am not a U.S. soldier myself". What a weak argument. Really.

Don't have to be a psychologist, one just needs to read your other posts in other threads. If you really cared about the civillians, war would be the last thing you would want. For some reason you're just fixated on Iran out of all the other insane countries around the world, we all know why.

P.S. I got my star after I edited my post. Not that I give a crap about stars anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You think it is funny
Iran has vowed to
kill every single jew

Surely Iran knows their true intentions
and anyone with their head out of the sand
DOES TOO!

It is rather incredible . . . sad . . . curious

that sooooooooooo many people ignore those very important points.

Why?

Bias?

Ignorance?

Stupidity?

Lack of thoughtfulness?

Brain washing?

I don't know. Curious.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Don't have to be a psychologist, one just needs to read your other posts in other threads. If you really cared about the civillians, war would be the last thing you would want. For some reason you're just fixated on Iran out of all the other insane countries around the world, we all know why.

P.S. I got my star after I edited my post. Not that I give a crap about stars anyway.

I can understand how you might think that because im against Khomeini's regime, but I do care very much and I dont want 50 years from now to be a world that we regret living in because weve lost all rights to do the things we love to do, like bashing each other back and forth in a political debate. Im worried the casualties that will be lost in future, unavoidable wars with Khomeini's regime is going to be far greater then casualties we lose now. Why wait til both sides are nuclear? What a really bad idea....

I am concerned about what might, very predictably, happen if we let terrorists just start building nuclear weapons. Everybody in the world knows Ayatollah Khameini is developing them. Everybody has acknowledged their enrichment of Uranium exceeds whats needed for peaceful purposes, even Russia and China. It would be one thing if Iran was a secular country, its a total other when it slaughters its own people, and is mandated by its religion, which it follows strictly to base its laws on, to commit war on all infidels. The mutual threat of annihilation doesnt apply to Iran because it utilized terrorist cells like Hezbollah. Nuclear weapons can be delivered in lots of ways. Not only by a jet flying through and dropping it like the old days. If Hezbollah detonated a nuclear warhead in a Western city then all Iran would have to do is literally sit back and let the 'zionist nwo' propaganda go to work. People all over the West will be utilizing the first amendment to preach the U.S. gov perpetrated the atrocity on its own people to invade Iran for its oil. Iran is also putting too many eggs in one basket, and praying that China and Russia come to its aid should a conflict with NATO arise. That is what Khameini wants. He wants to drag the superpowers into a proxy war so that his primary enemy is eliminated. Then he will turn on Russia/China because theyre considered infidels under Sharia as well.

How do you consider me a racist btw for being against Khameini and Khomeini's regime? I love Persia. I love everything about it and im disgusted at what its been reduced to. Just because I disagree with Islam does not make me a racist. I am against several countries. Iran is just in the spotlight. Now, with their pursuance of nuclear weapons, we have the motive to go in and correct what needs to be fixed. This should be an opportunity we all leap at. It will liberate Iran's people, who are peaceful, and who dont want a war with the West anymore then you or me want one with them. War is unfortunately not always avoidable, and in this case is inevitable.
edit on 16-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
ANDDDDDDDDDD if I was really a racist I wouldnt have a big thing for Persian Twinks!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Your type of fear based propaganda is losing steam in the US. Most americans don't want any more war, we have our own problems to worry about here, other than liberating some "oppressed people".

The thing is you don't care about the US and you only care about Israel as I've said before.

Join the military and go over there since you're such a tough talker.

If there is any terrorist attack on US soil, lots of people are awake enough to know where it came from this time.

##snipped##

edit on Thu Feb 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Are They really THAT Serious ??

Are you serious? The article is clearly stating that Iran feels they have the upper hand in an invasion scenario, which is a fact, and that any rash steps by the US or Israel would lead to heavy casualties.

This is not only not a threat, it's a clear statement of fact.

You are calling for war and mass killing of civilians to "liberate" a people. Maybe you deserve some insults. I don't think its insulting to ask you to join the military if you are such a war hawk.

Ahh but don't you see, those declaring the need and desire for another war the loudest, are also the ones most removed from it.

edit on 16-2-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Well it didn't take long did it.

Soon after Iran's nuclear announcements on Wednesday, they have new threats for everybody to ponder and analyze and shrug off !!

First Publish: 2/16/2012, 4:15 AM -- Arutz Sheva, Israel

Just hours after Iran announced it would be expanding centrifuge operations at the underground Fordo nuclear facility near Qoms, the Islamic Republic continued to threaten the West.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast warned the U.S. and its allies on Wednesday evening that “hasty steps will lead to heavy casualties,” Channel 2 News reported.

“The U.S. and its Western allies are unable to carry out any operation against Iran,” Mehmanparast was quoted as having said. “Any irresponsible response will lead to heavy casualties.

He added that the global hegemony against the Islamic Republic is due to its “influence” on world politics. Referring to the accusations that Tehran was behind the latest wave of terrorist attacks against Israeli targets, Mehmanparast said, “Israel commits acts of terrorism, then blames Tehran to divert public opinion.”

Iran says ....

Are They really THAT Serious ??

Did you even read your own quoted piece?
I ask because the way i am reading it is that if the west react or over react or be hasty then there will be heavy casualties, yet because the statement comes from Iran its portrayed in a different light. If this was happening to
the U.S, UK or France for instance, there would be an uproar if we were being treated the same. Iran is basically warning people off which imho isnt to much of an ask. Why not allow themselves to be seen in a different light. What ever happened to learning from mistakes etc?
I have my own theory regarding this at the moment and still stick with the free clean energy technology possibility.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You act as if Iran is the Aggressor in this situation.

You think it is funny
Iran has vowed to
kill every single jew

Surely Iran knows their true intentions
and anyone with their head out of the sand
DOES TOO!

It is perfectly plain that Iran is acting on the apocalyptic 12'ver beliefs of the Mullahs and their prime strategy is to engineer WWIII so that the infidel players nuke each other off the chessboard before the stealth demographic jihad of the Sunnis progresses too far.

It is perfectly plain that the NWO engineered their rise to power - and all their talking heads are studiously ignoring the Mahdiist element to their anaylsis.

They are going to use Iran both to set up the collapse of the West and the anihilation of the M.E via Israels Sampson Option.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

MSM = Main Stream Media.

like news reports, tv, radio etc.

Hey thanks... as I do not find texting a useful tool for me and I tried twittering, only to discover I hated it... lol... so the meaning of that acronym alluded me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Your type of fear based propaganda is losing steam in the US. Most americans don't want any more war, we have our own problems to worry about here, other than liberating some "oppressed people".

The thing is you don't care about the US and you only care about Israel as I've said before.

Join the military and go over there since you're such a tough talker.

If there is any terrorist attack on US soil, lots of people are awake enough to know where it came from this time.

have a nice day, paranoid one.

More insults. Its really sad that you cant even have a single post without insulting.

Do you think the person with the best insult wins?

You are calling for war and mass killing of civilians to "liberate" a people. Maybe you deserve some insults. I don't think its insulting to ask you to join the military if you are such a war hawk.
edit on 16-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING CIVILIANS.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Forgot to mention your thread title may need changed as its misleading.

Iran Threatens West with 'Heavy Casualties'

if Any irresponsible response will lead to heavy casualties.

Maybe change it to

Iran threatens that if any irresponsible actions are taken against them, you risk heavy casualties?
Its not a threat though is it. Its a warning so conflict is avoided.
edit on 16-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join