It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens West with 'Heavy Casualties'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Fairly new here... what in the blue blazers is MSM an acronym for anyway?

MSM - Mainstream media

TPTB - The powers that be.

Hey and thanks to you too Mr. Lizard...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by theBigToe

Your type of fear based propaganda is losing steam in the US. Most americans don't want any more war, we have our own problems to worry about here, other than liberating some "oppressed people".

The thing is you don't care about the US and you only care about Israel as I've said before.

Join the military and go over there since you're such a tough talker.

If there is any terrorist attack on US soil, lots of people are awake enough to know where it came from this time.

have a nice day, paranoid one.

More insults. Its really sad that you cant even have a single post without insulting.

Do you think the person with the best insult wins?

You are calling for war and mass killing of civilians to "liberate" a people. Maybe you deserve some insults. I don't think its insulting to ask you to join the military if you are such a war hawk.
edit on 16-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING CIVILIANS.

OH so you think a war will be squeaky clean without civilian deaths? how many civillians died in iraq? some say 100k some say 1 million.

When you are calling for war and "regime change" you are calling for thousands of deaths. Please don't try to sugar coat it.
edit on 16-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Russia should just deliver 50-100 Nukes to Iran and any missile defense add-ons to Iran.
Just the same as the US and it's deployment of a defense shield in the EU.

Once that's done,
Israel and the US can then try and think of a new game to play.

ATS should ensure that the propaganda from MSM when posted here is for the purpose of pointing out the obvious disinfo within it, not trying to push it as truth or validation of any 'threat'.

ATS members should be breaking down these MSM articles, not trying to push the propaganda further down our throats.

point out propaganda and disinfo,
promoting it makes a poster appear nothing more than just another pawn

What a fantastic idea! Give the crazy leaders of Iran nuclear weapons! God get a grip.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Forgot to mention your thread title may need changed as its misleading.

Iran Threatens West with 'Heavy Casualties'

if Any irresponsible response will lead to heavy casualties.

Maybe change it to

Iran threatens that if any irresponsible actions are taken against them, you risk heavy casualties?
Its not a threat though is it. Its a warning so conflict is avoided.
edit on 16-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

good point.

The main article title is the thread title.

Funny how that works.

The M$M is always trying to sway opinions.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Worthy points, I think.

However, I think we also have to factor in the MAIN CAUSE of the looming WW3.

The globalist puppet masters are

1. DELIBERATELY SETTING IT UP, SCHEDULING IT AND WILL LIGHT IT OFF.

2. One of their very deliberate GOALS is to genocidally murder AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN toward reducing the population globally down to 200 million. They really are convinced that

3. A) it is in their best interests to reduce the number of serfs and slaves to a more manageable number and

B) that they must do that to save mankind from himself and the planet from mankind--i.e. for survival of the species. They are idiots but that's their conviction . . . even though they know that the fallen angels/ET's that convinced them of that are chronic liars. And, certainly pollution IS bad etc. but we COULD clean it up with the technologies available.

C) Besides, their Dark lord loves death, suffering, mayhem, chaos, confusion, cruelty. It's his hobby, avocation, passion, blood lust, thrill.

4. Scripture teaches that the END TIMES era will see first 1/3 of the global population killed off. Later on, another 1/3 of what's left. Someone has done the math and says that totals about half of what originally started as the population.

5. Earnest, righteous Prayer of folks righteous in the Blood of Jesus changes things . . . However, some things are relatively set in stone and will occur, regardless of even prayer. However, I believe that prayer can delay some things and lessen the severity in some local areas. Time will tell. It looks like WW3 is to be lit off this year regardless.

6. In terms of Iran . . . I've had Iranian friends. Lovely people. However, attacking Israel will doom many more of them to extermination. Bad move. They'd have been wiser to have removed the hideous leadership regardless of the cost.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"don't let a crisis go to waste"...right guys....

Iran defends itself, and all of a sudden....Oh crap, they are coming right at us...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
They are saying they will defend themselves if attacked... which everyone breathing does... animals too... only brainwashed people who were domesticated don't fight back.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

It is perfectly plain that Iran is acting on the apocalyptic 12'ver beliefs of the Mullahs and their prime strategy is to engineer WWIII so that the infidel players nuke each other off the chessboard before the stealth demographic jihad of the Sunnis progresses too far.

It is perfectly plain that the NWO engineered their rise to power - and all their talking heads are studiously ignoring the Mahdiist element to their anaylsis.

They are going to use Iran both to set up the collapse of the West and the anihilation of the M.E via Israels Sampson Option.

I think that's one of the most perceptive & accurate posts I've read on the issue in all my years on ATS.

I'm utterly convinced you are absolutely correct. And, it's in plain sight on lots of public info 'billboards' in terms of the amount of evidence documenting the global oligarchy's goals and methods.

The globalists NEED the collapse, utter destruction of the OLD ORDER in order to set up their OLDER BABYLONION ORDER as they call it the NWO. It makes their job easier and achievable sooner.

However, they will be in for some surprises as God does HIS OWN THING with Israel. The Israeli's will be severely disciplined for foresaking the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . . . Yet those who seek Israel's utter destruction will, themselves be utterly destroyed and Israel will still be standing.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Israel is like that kid in the hood who has a few "gangmember" friends so he acts like he is tuff. He opens his mouth spits out violence then hides behind his friends and let them fight. Iran is that kid who just doesnt give a crap and will jump into the fire and get burned, but fight doing it. Iran isnt an uneducated country. I believe Iran is capable of hurting Israel big tme. I think America would destroy Iran military wise, but i strongly believe that Iran has sleeper cells through out the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I think that the Mahdi aspect is an important one that the MSM are avoiding far too wholesale.

There are many people who suspect that the Mahdi and the Anti-Christ may well turn out to be the same individual.

Plausible, to a point. We shall see.

It is possible . . . that the globalist oligarchy is determined to use the whole Mahdi issue to galvanize Islam into destroying other religions wholesale as much as possible.

Certainly the oligarchy knows that Islam is not likely to become part of a one world religion very easily.

Perhaps even more likely, they are setting Islam up to destroy Christianity as Christianity helps destroy Islam.

They really are determined to have a global one world religion worshiping satan. That is clearly the ultimate goal as Scripture and the history of the oligarchy makes abundantly clear.

And, another aspect . . . it seems plausible to many . . . that a demonic moon god religion might be more morphable into a satan worshiping global religion more easily than a fundamentalist Christian religion.

Time will tell.

Regardless, the Mahdi factor is likely to be a very significant one in the conflicts between Islam and the Western cultures and nations. Even if they reared up some cloned, brain-washed, mind controlled biological robot to PLAY THAT ROLE, it would still be a powerful factor causing plenty of mayhem and violence.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You think it is funny
Iran has vowed to
kill every single jew
and eradicate the infidels ?

Surely Iran knows their true intentions
and anyone with their head out of the sand
DOES TOO!

can't recall Iran actually killing anyone....have a list as long as my arm on the amount of killings Israel have carried out

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by popsmayhem

You think it is funny
Iran has vowed to
kill every single jew
and eradicate the infidels ?

Surely Iran knows their true intentions
and anyone with their head out of the sand
DOES TOO!

can't recall Iran actually killing anyone....have a list as long as my arm on the amount of killings Israel have carried out

love that pic!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Countries don't have a habit of attacking the US unless they are invaded, cornered, or politically pressured to do so..Attacking just because they can and for the heck of it, is the US's tactic .or UK...shame on them both with their whining sisters.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I have a few questions for you since you seem to be gung ho about bombing Iran. Are you jewish? Are you a christian zionist? why aren't you calling for regime change in Saudi Arabia or N Korea? Why Iran?

Lol. They can keep their regime, as long as they convert to anything that doesn't say they have to destroy 3/4th of the earth to bring their mahdi.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Using others to do the dirty work will only earn you contempt...like through all the generations before you. Now we know why everybody "loves" them. Hitler love them so much he baked them in ovens. Try to fight your own war CONVENTIONALLY and when all else fail, help will definitely come. Don't use trickery to drag others in for it is insulting to those who wanna help. War takes lives and others are putting their lives on the line for you. So don't play play

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join