It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia on the catwalk?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have read on some threads on this site about the people in power, whatever they are called, having the lust for young people.

In general Western society calls this lust for youngsters pedophilia.

It seems that people in power with pedophilic tendencies have broken through into the fashion world, in this case the catwalk.

Marc Jacobs is a Jewish fashion designer.
en.wikipedia.org...

He has started using 14 year old American females on his catwalks.
fashion.telegraph.co.uk...

The people in power with pedophilic tendencies will be relishing this moment as another attempt to

1. Legitimize pedophilia.
2. Expand the acceptance of pedophilia.

If we are going to abandon Western values shouldnt we vote on this matter instead of allowing a tupeeny-hapeeny Jewish fashion designer to tell us that all is OK.

I wonder how he would feel if his 14 year old daughter told him that she was in a relationship with a sugar daddy from the "Illuminati".

It seems that Sugar Daddies are making a comeback as being acceptable in this recession.
newyork.timeout.com...

All of this could be seen as good news if you are an old pervert who wants to destroy the childhood of many.

However on the flipside in Victorian times there was no prolonged childhood to 18 years old. As soon as children could, they would work e.g. up the chimneys etc;

It was only with the introduction of child labor laws that children started to be educated until 16 years old.

In conclusion we are now at the stage where Western society should decide how to proceed with the approach to "childhood" - to continue as we are or to allow children to earn money in the same way as their adult peers.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
While I don't agree with using such young girls for modeling fashion on the catwalk.... it's an EXTREME stretch calling it pedophilia ... If you ask me .. Toddlers & Tiaras is FAR worse than this.
edit on 2/15/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

It's no surprise. These are the Satanic Nazi Pentagon Pedo Illuminati guys... oh yeah

I forgot to add the Vatican Pedo Priests.

I wish Corey Feldman would come out and name the Hollywood guy who abused him.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

It's no surprise. These are the Satanic Nazi Pentagon Pedo Illuminati guys... oh yeah

No really, people who abuse children are just child abusers. It's not just rich elitists who do this stuff...Granted, they may be more likely to get away with it because they can afford the big time lawyers and to buy people off.

I agree. I don't understand why he wont give that persons name... Staying silent is only allowing this abuse to continue with other children.
edit on 15-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Yes.. these two girls are wearing next to nothing, i cant believe someone would have the nerve to make two 14 year old girls wear such revealing clothing... just disgusting..

W.......T.......F.... are you seeing something im not???

Aside from the hideous clothing these two are wearing in this shot i see nothing wrong here. And im definitively missing the part about pedophilia... And the sugar daddy mixer thing?? So a 19 year old accepts lavish gifts and money for her WILLING services to an older man? Last time i checked your an adult at 18, and last time i checked being a pedophile and sex with an adult were not the same. Pull your head outa your ass.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

He's writing a book now and says that he's going to name names in it.
I can't wait!

I have to place much blame on the parents of these young girls. It's as if they're living vicariously through their children and are completely blind to the dangers they're putting them in.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I was just on Sears.com and saw this atrocity! The horror! Won't someone think of the children? Keep fighting the good fight! Advertising clothing with anyone under 18 needs to be banned. BANNED! I don't care that two young ladies were draped with so much clothing they looked like they might have come from the local mosque, it has to be a Jewish pedophile conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I was just on Sears.com and saw this atrocity! The horror! Won't someone think of the children?

OMG now I need to clear my history and hide in my panic room from the government! .. jk

Yeah in the OP's post on second glance, they look like they couldn't be much more covered than they are..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by galactictuan

He's writing a book now and says that he's going to name names in it.
I can't wait!

I have to place much blame on the parents of these young girls. It's as if they're living vicariously through their children and are completely blind to the dangers they're putting them in.

Corey could also be making things up to sell a story.. wouldn't be the first time a former celebrity has done it to sell a book.

I'm not saying he's making it up .. I'm just saying it's possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OP, if you find those lil girls slightly sexualized, i think its time for you to see a doctor.
Where can you see some sort of pedophilia in the picture ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is just a stupid thread. No sense to this whatsoever, yes there should be concern for how young these models are and what they might be waering but what the hell has it got to do with pedophillia? Just another post illustrating the really poor judgement of people in society. Weird.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I think he's smarter than to make up lies that would probably get most people killed.

If I were him, I would stay off ATS. All anyone wants to do is slam him. They knock him for speaking out and not naming names, then he's called a liar when he finally says that he's ready to get it off his chest and make those sickos pay. You just can't win sometimes.

On Topic: It would be interesting to see what other types of modeling these girls are asked to do. Most careers don't stop on the catwalk.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think you need to figure what "pedophilia" actually means. 14 year olds on a catwalk is not pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
I think you need to figure what "pedophilia" actually means. 14 year olds on a catwalk is not pedophilia.

14 year olds on a cat walk wearing so many layers you can't make out most of their features is even further yet from pedophilia

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Meh, 14 is the legal age of marriage in many countries. 16 here in the UK.

If a state in America was 18 or 21

Is everyone in the UK a pedo?

Its a fairly contentious matter I know, however what ever perceptions you have with regards to an age of consent its more or less based on some form of social conditioning. You could just take a trip back through in time for a spell, oh how things were different BACK IN THE DAY nature says a female is ready to breed and well, that would be that. We make laws contrary to nature though, strange.

My only real main concern however is taking an immature 14 year old and destroying her mind with the idiocy in the fashion industry, shame.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I like the fact you bring up Marc Jacobs as being a pedophile for using 14 year old GIRLS. Um, he's openly gay.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To answer the thread title...'No'.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Pedophilia: "An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children."

ATS seems to have several threads on powerful adults abusing children.

My guess is that Jacobs starts with a mockery of a catwalk with heavily clad 14 year olds and then progressively reduces how much they are wearing in a very calculated manner to break the rules of Western society.

If you believe these child models will continue to wear such ridiculously heavy garments on the catwalk you may be considered naive/gullible.

That is how the powerful people dupe the sheeple.

Isnt this how the Jews introduced usury into the Christian/Muslim society?

I was suggesting that we have a frank and open adult discussion or vote on whether "childhood" as a Western society concept should be abandoned instead of this cheap backdoor approach.
edit on 15-2-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"My guess is that Jacobs starts with a mockery of a catwalk with heavily clad 14 year olds and then progressively reduces how much they are wearing in a very calculated manner to break the rules of Western society."

Your guess? You figure thats whats going on here? Hes dressing up 14 year old girls in huge amounts of clothing so he can break the - Rules of western society

Im lost.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Designers design clothes for women that have lots of money and live by the adage that nothing tastes better than skinny
So you'll see rail thin women wearing designer clothes.

14 y.o. are used as they are for the most part undeveloped and they resemble younger versions of these women who can afford to spend ludicrous amounts of money on clothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join