It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia on the catwalk?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I am not seeing it? When is criticizing any Jewish person antisemitism? You do know that Arabs are Semites don't you?
edit on 2-16-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited for grammatical gratification.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There is a demand and they are the supply. Technically women get mature at 14-16 and are ready to reproduce, that's why men find them attractive. Pedophilia is where prepubescence children are involved.

The age of consent is 14 here btw. And no I'm not justifying anything, I still think they're children etc.
edit on 16-2-2012 by strato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
As was already said, nature does not wait untill 18. Pedophilia is an attraction for prepubescent children, which generally means 12 and younger. 13-14 is a grey area. 15+ girls are attractive for most men.

Of course, this is only a description of what is natural. What is moral/legal is an entirely different question.
edit on 16/2/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am not going to get into the pedo/Jewish/modeling points of this op as I think they are irrelavent to the larger question that the op is asking....

At what age is childhood over at?

Legally in the USA it is 18 for most things.

But culturally there is a huge discrepancy. Some people say that a 13 year old should be tried as an adult for murder. Some people say a 13 year old should be allowed to have sex and access to birth control. A 13 year old should be able to drop out of school and work.

I have my personal opinion on these matters, but I think what the op is really trying to get at is how do we define childhood, and why is it that culturally our idea of childhood/teen hood/adulthood often clash with the legal definition of those concepts?

Do we need to rewrite those laws to reflect our current culture or do we need to uphold the law and change our cultural attitudes?

It is a good topic to question in my mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think the right word might be hebephilia? idk

But like many said, once a girl turn to women(puberty) she is ready to reproduce according to nature, but we have constructed social system where 13-14 yr old cant have a family and there are laws that prevent that, because they are not mentally and socially ready for the current world.

Look at life about 300-400 yrs ago. or maybe older, average marring age was 15ish, And naturally males are programmed to seek out young women for reproduction so the eggs are fresh and would most likely to produce better offspring.

Pedophillia: Attraction to prepubescent children is just messed up, they don;t develop those sexual feeling yet or are ready for it. Ask a 8 yr old boy if he likes girls, he will say ewww.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

they don;t develop those sexual feeling yet or are ready for it. Ask a 8 yr old boy if he likes girls, he will say ewww.

I dont think so, prepubescent children can have sexual feelings, for adults and for other children. They are not asexual, except really little kids. Which is why there is a lower limit of 16 years old to be considered a pedophile.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
OP, if you find those lil girls slightly sexualized, i think its time for you to see a doctor.
Where can you see some sort of pedophilia in the picture ?

perhaps the OP has a guilty conscience? all you could see was some mid lower leg, maybe some wrist with hands, and faces....refer to my first statement and i think thats the answer; take AnonyWarps advice and talk to a doctor about how you feel while looking at fully clothed 14yo girls.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
It's no surprise. These are the Satanic Nazi Pentagon Pedo Illuminati guys... oh yeah

If i might ask, what is your obsession to using this particular phrase?

In almost every one of your posts, you accuse someone of being a "Satanic Nazi Pentagon Pedo Illuminati guy". Whats up with that? This might actually be the first and only post where that makes even a slight bit of sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but you see girls alot younger than 14, wareing alot less
than this in the summer.
I really can't see a problem with these two 14yo's, there's nothing sexual about the pic in the OP.
And has anyone thought that this might be what these young girls want to do for a job,
I don't think they were forced kicking and screaming to do it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just out of curiousity, why is the OP focusing so much on the fact he is jewish, let alone these girls are dressed in so much clothing i was assuming they were going on an artic expedition, not walking the catwalk.

Anti-semite much?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You guys do realize that children of all ages do modelling? All kinds of modelling right down to swimwear and underwear. If you see pedo's everywhere in those cases you better get your head checked cause that's where the problem is.

edit on 16/2/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

they don;t develop those sexual feeling yet or are ready for it. Ask a 8 yr old boy if he likes girls, he will say ewww.

I dont think so, prepubescent children can have sexual feelings, for adults and for other children. They are not asexual, except really little kids. Which is why there is a lower limit of 16 years old to be considered a pedophile.

Hmm i 'm not sure, when i was 8, i knew if i touch myself in some areas, it felt good, but i never thought of it how i would think now, or even bring girls into the mixture at that age. I think, i started to notice girls in my class "that way" is when i was around grade 7(12yrs~) before that i would never would have had any sexual feeling toward them, i was curious yes. I do believe the avg age for puberty seems to be dropping for girls, it was used to be like 14yrs old~ now its happening around 10-11yrs old.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

There is probably a large individual difference. I can remember I had sexual thoughts since at least 7-8 years old, and it was possibly sooner if childhood amnesia is accounted for. I think common things like "playing doctor" are often dismissed as a "curiosity" instead of an expression of early sexuality. Maybe I was an early bloomer, or I just tend to remember things from my childhood well.

We could even say that most children are in fact, pedophiles.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Your post is over alarmist. This has nothing to do with pedophilia what so ever. Pedophilia is about prepubertal children. At the age of 14 this cannot be the case..

So what you saying anyway that children should not be allowed to do modelling. Should the be allowed be actors. What kind of world do you want to live in...
edit on 16-2-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ignoring the fact that there is nothing credible at all in this thread...exactly what does him being Jewish have to do with anything at all?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
I like the fact you bring up Marc Jacobs as being a pedophile for using 14 year old GIRLS. Um, he's openly gay.

^This.

OP: What you're seeing isn't pedophilia. However, a good case has been made about the fashion industry going more and more towards androgyny. The younger your female models, the more androgynous you can make them look.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

when you refer to an individual's faith/color/nationality in describing them, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you are pretending to discuss, it is bigotry.

If I were to say (and I am totally making this up and in no mean trying to offend anyone here) "the jewish Ben Stiller's new movie debases women" or "the black rapper 50 Cent's new single mocks the handicap" am I trying to associate color or faith with a negative concept or am I trying to say that the individual has done something negative?

There was no need to put MArc Jacob's faith in the post and, even worse, the images used to discuss the young models is as unsexual and non-pedphilic as you can possibly get.

If you want to paint a jewish fashion designer as a pedophile, the least you could do is come up with something to make your point seem valid.

Instead, as has been mentioned repeatedly, the thread is being seen for what it is. A pathetic attempt to link pedophilia with judaism.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
13/14 year olds have been modeling for ages.

This is not anything new.

Except someone decided to make it an issue.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by galactictuan
It's no surprise. These are the Satanic Nazi Pentagon Pedo Illuminati guys... oh yeah

If i might ask, what is your obsession to using this particular phrase?

In almost every one of your posts, you accuse someone of being a "Satanic Nazi Pentagon Pedo Illuminati guy". Whats up with that? This might actually be the first and only post where that makes even a slight bit of sense.

Because that's what they are.

Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok, so I saw a pic in a newspaper earlier (can't click links on ATS for some reason) in an article about the outrage and yeah, I sorta retract what I said earlier in the thread.

The 14 year olds are modelling adult fashions, that's just asking for trouble. But only if it's provocative clothing.

edit on 17/2/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join