It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't know if this has any merit but the boy's left sleeve is rolled up, this means to me anyways that the left arm is ready to do some serious work.

Your changing the oil in your lawnmower and the arm you use to reach under you roll up the sleeve....
Just a thought, It also takes one red stripe off of his arm.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its There C It
If you gaze closely, almost hypnoticly, at the girls left shoe, specificaly the sole of her left shoe, and zoom in by 100's, up to 500% or more you can see an image of a person dressed in a hood and robe and carrying or holding an object. Looks like a depiction of the grim reaper. Nice art work! The entire painting is amazing. The blocks also look like the are ready to collaspe as the are stacked askew.

signature....

Its There C It
edit on 16-2-2012 by Its There C It because: did not leave my singnature

My zooming blurred too much but, as is, I see 2 flames shooting skyward.

I expect here is something illustrated in that left sole.

CS70

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My previous reply sheds more light on the "Arecibo message" and I think maybe sending the image of Human DNA into space wasn't such a great idea after all.
Similar to a bank posting the plans of its building and the codes and keys to its security on the Internet.
edit on 16-2-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Originally posted by Its There C It
If you gaze closely, almost hypnoticly, at the girls left shoe, specificaly the sole of her left shoe, and zoom in by 100's, up to 500% or more you can see an image of a person dressed in a hood and robe and carrying or holding an object. Looks like a depiction of the grim reaper. Nice art work! The entire painting is amazing. The blocks also look like the are ready to collaspe as the are stacked askew.

signature....

Its There C It
edit on 16-2-2012 by Its There C It because: did not leave my singnature

My zooming blurred too much but, as is, I see 2 flames shooting skyward.

I expect here is something illustrated in that left sole.

There are larger depictions further on in the blog. Maybe page 3 thru 6. Its easier to view as you zoom and is much clearer

CS70

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ANGELA11

I was in the city the other day, and I was looking at the buildings, and then noticed a plane flying by, is this a sign???

C'mon this is a little ridiculous, you guys have all the fun you want analyzing this picture, but it doesn't really serve any kind of purpose, other than art I guess

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
READ THE THREAD!!!! More than half of you people posting are posting things that have already been debunked or was previously said in the first 5 pages. Good god....

I looked at the pic and posted BEFORE I read any comments, including the OP's. I didn't want to taint my findings. I think that's what a lot of people are doing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

I like how one of the first responders, 'ssup', makes the detailed observation that it 'looks like its older than 2001'.

Case closed, ATSers. Its older than 2001, thanks to his scientifit analysis of the picture.

Good work, soldier!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodybagPAT
reply to post by ssupp

I like how one of the first responders, 'ssup', makes the detailed observation that it 'looks like its older than 2001'.

Case closed, ATSers. Its older than 2001, thanks to his scientifit analysis of the picture.

Good work, soldier!

Okay.......... So the artist new about it? He knew the attacks were coming so he makes a picture??????? NOBODY HAS ANSWERED WHY??? its makes no sense

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by ANGELA11

I was in the city the other day, and I was looking at the buildings, and then noticed a plane flying by, is this a sign???

C'mon this is a little ridiculous, you guys have all the fun you want analyzing this picture, but it doesn't really serve any kind of purpose, other than art I guess

Then why are you posting here? We all know it is Pop art and we all know what it is about.....sort of anyways.
What a useless post.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Im posting to find out what has people's interest in it. They're making it out to be something it isn't, and I'm challenging them. You don't like it leave.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Im posting to find out what has people's interest in it. They're making it out to be something it isn't, and I'm challenging them. You don't like it leave.

"I was in the city the other day, and I was looking at the buildings, and then noticed a plane flying by, is this a sign???

C'mon this is a little ridiculous, you guys have all the fun you want analyzing this picture, but it doesn't really serve any kind of purpose, other than art I guess "

All you had to do was ask "what is your interest in it?" but did you? no you did not.......

I think I will stick around as I am enjoying this thread and I think most people are according to the posts here.
The artist responsible for this piece of work is going to reply sometime this weekend and it should be enlightening to say the least....
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 16-2-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

reply to post by Iwinder

"I was in the city the other day, and I was looking at the buildings, and then noticed a plane flying by, is this a sign???

C'mon this is a little ridiculous, you guys have all the fun you want analyzing this picture, but it doesn't really serve any kind of purpose, other than art I guess "

All you had to do was ask "what is your interest in it?" but did you? no you did not.......

I think I will stick around as I am enjoying this thread and I think most people are according to the posts here.
The artist responsible for this piece of work is going to reply sometime this weekend and it should be enlightening to say the least....
Regards, Iwinder

That's the point. It was/is fun to see all the opinions.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
this is creepy, say he did know in an advance why did the artist draw it?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

I can share what hidden messages I'm aware of in the photo, but it won't take the sharp minds here at ATS long to find them (particularly given the forum that I've posted this in).

I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the article which brought this to my attention. It would be great if you could share your own interpretations of the picture before visiting the link.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: To upgrade picture to a clearer one and add a link.

Altough Im still on page 6, I agree with all the other posters.
I would like to add about the posture of the boy which looks like an Egyptian hieroglyph.
Anybody else sees this?

Nice find op!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Definitely an interesting find.

The symbology in this image is unbelievable. I would love to find the source of that image...try using tineye.com?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i bet this was created after 9/11 to wind up conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Armageddon after it has been through the anagram internet server...

wordsmith.org...

Damaged Nor
Managed Rod
Agenda Dorm
Grandma Ode
Grandma Doe
Grandam Ode
Grandam Doe

edit on 16-2-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Feb 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed huge list

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
More too, The Cubes that the girls left hand is touching, the top 3 spell WAR. On the right, DOD (Department Of Defense). LMOA! Atleast we now know that he intended to do this. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by MsVen
Oh dear.
It's political commentary. The work is SUPPOSED to be provative and arouse emotions, contemplation, and opinion. That's what good artists do. This genre is known as pop-art.

I didn't say it wasn't art. I said it was in bad taste. The photograph "Piss Christ" that Andro Serrano took of a crucifix sitting in a jar of his own urine is likewise art. That doesn't mean his art wasn't likewise in bad taste.

Not that it matters, as this second image pretty much answers the whole question that started this thread to begin with- the first image from this artist definitely was a political commentary on the 9/11 attack, and it was used by an educator who simply saw an image of two children playing and didn't pick up on the 9/11 imagery.

Ah G.O.D.. The resident coincidence theorist!
Selling Coincidences? Well See Dave! He buys each and every coincidence,
no matter what the subject matter! (As long as it relates to 9/11!).
You are such a joker (sic.) Dave!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Ah G.O.D.. The resident coincidence theorist!
Selling Coincidences? Well See Dave! He buys each and every coincidence,
no matter what the subject matter! (As long as it relates to 9/11!).
You are such a joker (sic.) Dave!

The artist has now contacted people in this thread multiple times via e-mail and explained his intentions. That you choose to ignore that and continue to push your own deluded lies, should explain everything about your personality we ever need (or want) to know.

Please stop targeting other posters and go find another thread to ruin.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join