It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
In my mind the right tower seemed to say 'Pedo' at first glance..

Regarding the soccer ball, they were always shaped like that. That's no Pentagon, although it would just fit in the whole scenario, hence the placing there

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Regarding the soccer ball, they were always shaped like that. That's no Pentagon, although it would just fit in the whole scenario, hence the placing there

pentagons are all over the ball..they are red...6 of them

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its There C It

pentagons are all over the ball..they are red...6 of them

They're always all over the ball

And since it's a ball, they're even on the other side, too

edit on 16-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've read the entire thread because I find symbolism in pop art fascinating and possibly encoded with secret society info. Just look at the cover of The Beatles' Sgt Pepper album. It's loaded with symbolism that some of us are still trying to figure out.

pshea38 nailed what I have been thinking about all of this: "I won't be expecting many revelations from Frost. He is most probably in the 'club' that I am quite sure that you will deny exists. Could it have been a message for those in the know with the code, bringing them up to speed on the 9/11 con and the state of affairs? I believe it was! Plenty of people knew about 9/11 in advance. They necessarily had to put a big team together for the con.
And symbols and layers of symbols is how they communicate, secretly out in the open."

There is a write up about Ben Frost on wiki and it's what you would expect for a successful pop artist. My first reaction to his name is that it is a stage name. Also, I wouldn't put it past the CIA and their ilk to front a guy as a pop artist, but he's secretly tied in to them or a secret society. It's been my impression that secret societies love to encode messages in visual symbols and publish the "art" for all to see. Check out iamaphoney's rotten apple series on you tube and you see what I mean.

I don't know. Why does "Ben" have to wait until the weekend to post his explanation of the illustration? Does he need to check with his contacts first?

I guess pshea38 and myself are just a bit leary of the "oh, he's just a pop artist, let it go" thing. Is it really that innocent? I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Just wanted to point out that it is pretty easy to over-analyze something like this. Especially concerning something as vast as 9/11. Let's look at some obvious and possible aspects.

1. Ben Frost does collage pop art and is known to take bits of existing art and basically remix it.

2. The picture was edited post 9/11, but what was edited? Is this completely original work?

3. Ben had a trend of planes crashing prior to 9/11 in a picture called White children playing: late 20th century made in 1998
Practically same plane used in his 2001 photo seen in this thread as well as it being hardly much different than the photo from the OP.

look at the sole of the girls left shoe....zoom by the 100's...pretty fine art work

4. Since the copyright for the photo, seen here, as shown earlier in the thread, is for 2001. Then it doesn't mean he knew anymore than what happened, since it was post 9/11. Meaning: it could be just retelling what happened with the exception of the words "armageddon", which by looking at his previous political, religious, and western culture controversial art collection, says it's not that surprising.

edit on 16-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Greetings:

Here is the painting called: PTNG_untfamily_EVIL

OK, symbolism investigators, have at this one!

And this? White Children Playing?

Again with the nosediving plane. But "cooking up" prior to "shooting up?"

What's with this "artist?"

Speechless.

[color=Cyan]click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Just wanted to point out that it is pretty easy to over-analyze something like this. Especially concerning something as vast as 9/11. Let's look at some obvious and possible aspects.

1. Ben Frost does collage pop art and is known to take bits of existing art and basically remix it.

2. The picture was edited post 9/11, but what was edited? Is this completely original work?

3. Ben had a trend of planes crashing prior to 9/11 in a picture called White children playing: late 20th century made in 1998
Practically same plane used in his 2001 photo seen in this thread as well as it being hardly much different than the photo from the OP.

4. Since the copyright for the photo, seen here, as shown earlier in the thread, is for 2001. Then it doesn't mean he knew anymore than what happened, since it was post 9/11. Meaning: it could be just retelling what happened with the exception of the words "armageddon", which by looking at his previous political, religious, and western culture controversial art collection, says it's not that surprising.

edit on 16-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

click "here" and zoom by 100's on the sole of her left shoe...fine art work

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

What's the artist's name?

weird paintings, though.. Planes, 2001, anthrax, I love NY, heroin etc..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Its There C It

zoom on the sole of the girls left sho....go to the art by clicking the above "here" pretty fine art work....some the renisaunce masters used to do

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the paper cutout reminds me of people holding hands when they jumped from the towers to prevent being burned to death.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Levelsquare because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i see the plane ,the little girl has 4 fingers pointed down ,little boy has 5 fingers pointed down that equals 9 and her thumb is on the A THATS ONE AND HIS PINKY IS ON THE PLANE THATS 0NE ? TOTAL 911 HUH, BOX CUTTER ,RED WHITE AND BLUE CLOTHING ,OCTOGON SYMBOLS ON THE BALL,LETTERS SPELL ARMAGEDDON,LETTERS STACKED LIKE 2 TOWERS WITH ONE FALLING, TERRORIST OR PEOPLE ON THE GROUND. HUMMM THATS PRETTY WILD IF THIS WAS BEFORE 9-11.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

What's the artist's name?

weird paintings, though.. Planes, 2001, anthrax, I love NY, heroin etc..

Greetings:

That's what's weird...it's the same guy.

We thought it was sugar, BTW.

Ben.
edit on 16/2/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/2/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You can also see the girls underwear in the drug painting. That's pretty disgusting since this is supposed to be a little girl

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Yes, I'm late to the party. But some things I've noticed is:

1 - Two towers.
2 - plane
3 - boy wearing red white (stripes) & blue.
4 - the letters on the block spell out (from left to right): "ARE W DAD"
... is that a box cutter on the lower left?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i noticed one of the anomalies earlier that being the boy has 2 left shoes on....the left legged shoe has 3 cross ties...that being the number of lace visible while the right legged shoe has only 2...what that signifies...i don't know...please enlighten me....maybe its 2 lefts make a right as in 2 wrongs make a right or 2 negatives make a positive? the other is interesting and can be explained....the ball represents the world and the 6 pentagons represent all 6 continets, as well the pentagons represent the US pentagon home of the DOD....i suppose the world is yellow because the people who inhabit it are to afraid or to cowardly to stand up to the NWO....look at the stacks of blocks and they are both leaning toward the right...the right stack has connecting letters..the 3 top blocks..= war and the left stack 3 bottom blocks are ddo = DOD... the sole of the girls left shoe has the image of the grim reaper or a portrayal of the virgin mary,,,,its to difficult to discern....look at 16-2-2001 @ 7:01 pm by juveous on page 26 and zoom gradually by 100's to see it.....earlier today i saw here that the painting was done in Oct.2001...none the less it is still an amazing piece of art...I wish I could afford to buy the original
edit on 16-2-2012 by Its There C It because: none

edit on 16-2-2012 by Its There C It because: add on

edit on 16-2-2012 by Its There C It because: corrections

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I want to know how yall see the grim reaper in her show i zoom it big and it dont look like anything post a pic

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
These pic look like a safety guide for a airplane

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet or if it matters. If you squint your eyes a little as you look at the 4 paper cutouts, in the white space between them you will see what looks like three heads with triangles for shoulders. That may be the reason he did not link the feet, to create the necks for the heads.

Thats what I see. Don't know what it means.
Gotta stop looking at this thing. That girl gives me the creeps.

One more thing. Some one posted that the boy has George Bush hair, well if the boy is George Bush then the girl is Hilary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Armagedon was started by 911, the blocks are the twin towers, the incident was caused by the US, it was child`s play...

While real children were at risk as they played themselves that day. When this crime transpired, other children were being portrayed by the news, in a odd yet mellow fashion. Almost as an attempt to distract and confuse...

The real culprits behind the crime itself remained faceless and hold onto each other for security and secrecy...

The Utility knife was allowed into an area where it never should have been, and is also a major distraction...

The ball, well I thought that was a mini nuke at first glance, you know... the ones that melt steel....

edit on 17-2-2012 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join