It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

I can share what hidden messages I'm aware of in the photo, but it won't take the sharp minds here at ATS long to find them (particularly given the forum that I've posted this in).

I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the article which brought this to my attention. It would be great if you could share your own interpretations of the picture before visiting the link.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: To upgrade picture to a clearer one and add a link.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I see a plane, 2 towers, a box cutter and I'm pretty sure the paper men and ball have something to do with it also. There's probably something up with the letters as well.

The image looks pretty old to me, older than 2001.

It's pretty weird to have a box cutter around children though, even in an image.
You sure it's a legit exam illustration and not just fear mongering?
edit on 15-2-2012 by ssupp because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Awwwww, it's just a little exercise in pre-conditioning the children to identify terror suspects! At least they are using pretty illustrations to link Armageddon, planes and boxcutters.......

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The thing I noticed besides the obvious,

was whats with the lack of different colors?

That artists either needs more Crayons, or maybe they purposefully used those colors? Hmm?

PS. Since when can kids play with Box cutters lol?
edit on 15-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i think weird its got the kid wearing red and white stripped shirt and blue pants is holding the plan. another thing i find weird is Armageddon is in the girls hands!
i always knew women would be the death of me!
nice find
edit on 15-2-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: typo

link   
The ball also has little pentagons all over it being that it's a soccer ball. I have to say the coincidences are wild in this picture. Yea who does give boxcutters to kids?

Does the words on the blocks spell Armageddon? Oh now I see Dirty Donkey spotted it too.
edit on 15-2-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

link   

i see a box cutter and a plane!!! and paper dead people

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure what to make of this, it is certainly a bit scary, especially when you combine with the stuff sent out to kids which shows them where to find all the stuffon wikipedia about the 9 11, even though they generally tell them not to look at wiki as a lot of stuff can be false

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

are they playing 9/11?

as a parent i've seen make believe..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
nice find

I forgot to mention this isn't my find. I didn't want to link to the article that discovered it yet because it gives the game away and I wanted to see if people independently identified the same hidden messages.

Note to mods: I don't believe this is a violation as I have linked to the illustration source and have not technically shared other people's findings. I will shortly edit the OP to link to a website where the illustration is also discussed.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well the blocks spell Armageddon, there is a red white and blue clothed child in charge of the plane, a string of faceless people on the ground and a discarded box cutter... anything else?

Oh yes, behind the girl constructing 'Armageddon' there is a pentagon.... what else..hmmm..
edit on 15-2-2012 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

Oh and the blocks are in the shape of two towers.... is pink and blue the national colours of somewhere or maybe the colours of some organization or something?

Is it significant that the box cutter is next to and pointing at the cut-out, faceless people? like they could be anyone, anyone at all and it's not relevant because all they are are patsy's anyhow?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

Interesting....

I did a search using Tin Eye tool and only 8 results popped up with lots of 404 pages...

One of the picture is called "bad children"...

link   
reply to post by Raivan31

That's pretty much it - good work! I think there are a few more subtle things. I have a couple myself but I'll await a few more replies first before putting them out there.

link   

Hi Cythraul,
What a great find. I am really astonished. Then they say some of us are conspiracy theorists.
They should not keep feeding us this much, it is very time-consuming.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Do the four paper men represent the four hijacked planes, and that maybe the hijackers had been created?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
lets see here! boy is in Red white and blue = US flag = usa controls the plane that crashed into twin towers.
Boy also has George W. Bushes hair cut = George w is directly responsible
boxcutter pointed at paper men = threat to real people was fake
blocks can spell WAR, NWO, DEAD, gang, dd = D day, game, wang, WOMD = weapons of mass destruction, New, ect ect
girl in pink and blue = not sure whats up with that
ball with pink and yellow and pentagon shape = pentagon is part of operation. Yellow is the color of cowards.
boy and girl in picture depict that everyone will be effected, even children.
plane is a toy = fake planes that are controlled
boy and girl only have 3 fingers and 1 thumb = reptilians involved in dna
8 red stripes and 8 white stripes signifies both republicans and democrats where equally involved in the operations

Then again, it could just be two kids having fun and eventually they will go to bed!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Yeah, WE get called 'crazy conspiracy theorists' and then these kinds of things show up. How in the world could anyone NOT see the foreshadowing in this? Assuming this was published pre-911, that is. If not, then someone is just a real sack for publishing this illustration.

ETA: The date at the top of the paper is June 25, 2010? How do you find the original publishing date, I wonder?

edit on 2/15/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Well the blocks spell Armageddon, there is a red white and blue clothed child in charge of the plane, a string of faceless people on the ground and a discarded box cutter... anything else?

Oh yes, behind the girl constructing 'Armageddon' there is a pentagon.... what else..hmmm..

I got everything but the Pentagon ... I knew the ball had some significance just couldn't see the obvious

So America was in control of the plane hey ?

What a surprise.

Still not sure about the boxcutter

Woody

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nickneal7

reply to post by nickneal7

Hello All. This is my first comment. Im a Newbie here. I would like to know when this illustration was drawn and by whom. Its very obvious that most of the elements in the 911 tragedy are present in this drawing.

A) THE AIRCRAFT
B) THE TOWERS
C) THE PENTAGON.. on the soccerball
D) THE BOX CUTTER
E) THE WORDS ARMEGEDDON and WAR on the blocks
F) THE PAPAER CUT OUTS OF BODIES.

To me it seems very obvious as im sure ,most anyone will eventually see the connection.
the questions remain.
Who drew this picture, ? When was it done? .

Very good find !!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

reply to post by lilsmurf

Great stuff.

Stars for both of ya! One of those points - about yellow being the colour of cowardice was one I was going to share. The ball may represent the planet, the yellow signifying that the people of the World are seen as being cowardly or afraid. The pentagons all over the ball could signify the reach of the Pentagon/NWO's power.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join