It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

im not sure its ron paul specifically, even though hes on the bad end of the stick govtally speaking, but just the fact that we cant trust the system to do the right thing. obviously we here at ats arent surprised of this fact, but its just coming to light. im not loony, i am a rp supporter, and be careful buddy, dont down the people supporting him. most of the military fighters(including me even being a vet) support him adamently.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Originally posted by Diablos
Haha, putting on your tin-foil hats so soon, are we?

Mitt Romney won fair and square, but it is expected of the loony supporters of RP to make wild claims as vote fraud perpetrated by "TPTB".

Nobody will ever know who won. You have to count all the votes to know who won and they already stated they are not counting 16% of the precincts.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

someone must not have told that reporter:

It uses the OFFICIAL STORY or it gets the HOSE AGAIN!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Okay guys here you go, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC is reporting on the it election tampering/voter fraud and so forth in Maine even she said Ron Paul is most likely the winner. She went on to say that there were 18 counties that were not counted just like Belfast.

I am not a Ron Paul supporter but I do support fair elections and even I can see that this was fixed. Please no one say something stupid like people are starting to wake up because if you will check in other threads you will see that I have had this stance or a while. Major networks get a bad rap and they should but at least it is being reported.

I have been asking for proof like many others and as far as I'm concerned the adequate proof has been submitted and verified. So I hope some of you feel vindicated, you should. The question I pose to all now is what can we do about it?
Corruption must be exposed and brought to justice but the question is how can we initiate such a thing or at least be a part of it?

Does anyone have a law degree? Is there a precedent for such a thing? For now I guess just spread the word.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow...just Wow.! This easy to catch. Is there not any recourse? Absolutely unreal. Wake up folks and get off your butt and get the word out. Many of us belong to other types of forums with political sections, your facebook, your myspace, link to your youtube friends, get this message viral on the internet if at all possible. Let's expose the frauds. And if we try and suceed and nothing gets accomplished we take to the streets and make it known! Enough!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think reporter Ben Swann is an ATS member.

Come on out Ben...I know you are here.

There are threads on each topic he brought up...and each one can hardly be called "fraud".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
To make his point even clearer, all the news reporter had to do was to show the sections of the official Maine voting tally that reveal inaccuracies on their spreadsheet like this:

Those votes highlighted do NOT total zero.

Maine GOP votes

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

As if the post earlier this week in which the vatican claimed the same thing wasn't enough?????????

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It seems the only way the 2012 election will come close to being fair is for EVERYONE to WRITE IN your candidate. Its so simplistic. Have we all become so lazy that we blindly check a box for idiot A or idiot B? Is this not something EVERYONE could do? Spend an extra 15 seconds in the ballot box to choose our commander in chief? MTV had "Rock The Vote". Let 2012 be the year of "WRITE THE VOTE" I don't care who you write in, as long as you vote your conscience. It's time to bring democracy back to the vote.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by milf72

It seems the only way the 2012 election will come close to being fair is for EVERYONE to WRITE IN your candidate. Its so simplistic.

Yeah, that's right, just write in your votes, people.....that will solve the whole problem....because voter fraud only happens when you mark a box. Write-ins guarantee no voter fraud.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
how about the voters being honest, and the people counting the votes also being honest. is that a hard thing to do? honesty is a severely lacking quality. it doesnt matter how you vote or where. honestly and integrity needs to be there. if it isnt, then it doesnt matter.
edit on 15-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have always voted since I turned 18 I was always taught to vote for who you feel is the best person. I can disagree with you or you can disagree with me and there can still be respect for one another.

This is America it is our right to have different views from one another or to back different political parties that is American. I believe that I served my country for that but to not have votes counted to have elections rigged I didn't fight for that.

I have always expected a modicum of fraud and dirty dealings in politics but this is a low that I never thought I would see. I cannot find adequate words to describe my anger at what is going on with this election. They are not even trying to hide it. They are basically saying kiss my #. How am I to expect a presidential election to be regulated any better.

I know that because this is the GOP that it is not federally overseen so it is much easier for them to get away with things and in many cases what they're doing isn't even illegal but it is still wrong.

I am just seriously disappointed to say the least.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Mod, i have been here for a while. I dont understand how I cant call out someone who is trolling a thread. This guy has in every thread been off topic and I dont see one of his comments taken off a thread. I may be wrong cuz some of these threads become very long. Arent we supposed to call out those who troll threads?? Or, should we all put our heads in the sand and take it.

To make this right, you should do the same to his comment just above mine.
edit on 15-2-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

I agree with you, and I just made a new thread about this very problem, the Troll problem. I think this is a major problem at ATS... the thread is located here . Thread: Wanted: Troll Filter

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
you know, im not new to ats, but new enough to still figure the fine tunings of troll thread. my understanding is someone just tryin to get a rise our of others, is this correct. if im wrong or right, please elaborate on what a troll thread is so i better understand how to spot and not add to one.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I appreciate that but lets focus on RP and the horrible GOP supporting the loosing Candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join