It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Duplicate thread. Video and thread idea already posted.

Please feel free to join in the original thread here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Which is why he wont make it in any american news business.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It will take the actions of Americans to call this garbage out. We are the losers here!!! They treat us like we are stupid and we are not intelligent enough to figure this corruption game out. Guess what? The jig is up and America needs to be rescued by the true American people. People that care, people that want to work, people that will defend the Constitution of the USA, people that will rise up to any challenge that threatens our freedom, people that want a better and honest America! No Kissingers, no Clintons, no Bushs' allowed.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me in the least! The only surprising thing about this revelation is the fact that republicans are upset with the fact that it's being done. If I remember correctly, they gave voter fraud their full endorsement during the 2000 election and even enlisted the U.S. Supreme Court to ensure they achieved the desired results.

Voter suppression has been a mainstay of the republican party since it's very inception and there are no tactics considered to be too dastardly for them to employ, especially if it means ensuring a win.

You know how the old saying goes; "If you play with fire, you're bound to get burned." This really sounds to me like the republicans just can't stand the heat in their own kitchen.

While I don't condone voter fraud in any way, as far as I'm concerned if it has to happen, I can't think of anyone more deserving than the republican party.

With all that said, F&S for the OP! IMO, exposing the crooks for who they are is always good.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I knew this was going to happen. It's going to continue to happen as well. Adding this to my vote fraud watch 2012 thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
we need to do something about this. all we do is post, go THIS IS BAD and nothing else. im gonna do it but i am thinking about how to go about it. this is bullspit. post everywhere you can.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm not suprised...I actaully feel validated from this honestly. I've believed "voting" to be a ruse game to pacify people since I could understand how it "worked" (or didnt for that matter).

I'm happy this is finally starting to come out and get some attention. I'm curious however....what the notion of vote fraud/tampering will do for the election process in terms of getting Obaminator out of office...

If there is NO working trustable process to elect a new president...then what? Does Obama keep the white house? For how long? How would we establish a new working voting system that people would be able to trust again? How long will all of that take to implement to get a new sitting presedent? Or will the lack of a system to replace the president lead to democratic chaos...

Does anyone else see where this might eventually lead if the voting systems fraud is discovered by the whole country and there is no more faith in the system by which we elect future incompetent leaders?

I refuse to be the first to say it but im sure someone else will shortly...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
we need to do something about this. all we do is post, go THIS IS BAD and nothing else. im gonna do it but i am thinking about how to go about it. this is bullspit. post everywhere you can.

Mactheaxe, it seems to me that many people don't even care. For at least two weeks, I've been posting source links for the numerous voter fraud reports on my Facebook page, and few people show any interest in it at all. Seems more people are more concerned with alerting everyone that they're shopping at WalMart or that their cat just had a bowel movement than they are about corrupt elections.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just because Paul has lost again doesn't mean it's fixed...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We can't count THOSE votes.

We only count the votes from people who voted correctly...

All animals are equal, some animals are more equal than others.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Doesn't surprise me in the least! The only surprising thing about this revelation is the fact that republicans are upset with the fact that it's being done. If I remember correctly, they gave voter fraud their full endorsement during the 2000 election and even enlisted the U.S. Supreme Court to ensure they achieved the desired results.

Voter suppression has been a mainstay of the republican party since it's very inception and there are no tactics considered to be too dastardly for them to employ, especially if it means ensuring a win.

You know how the old saying goes; "If you play with fire, you're bound to get burned." This really sounds to me like the republicans just can't stand the heat in their own kitchen.

While I don't condone voter fraud in any way, as far as I'm concerned if it has to happen, I can't think of anyone more deserving than the republican party.

With all that said, F&S for the OP! IMO, exposing the crooks for who they are is always good.

Yes, because there's a real difference between parties. Acorn cheated for Obama, this crap happens on both sides of the aisle. There is no difference between the two.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Just because Paul has lost again doesn't mean it's fixed...

Who said that was the reason?
Obvious troll

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by mactheaxe

Mactheaxe, it seems to me that many people don't even care. For at least two weeks, I've been posting source links for the numerous voter fraud reports on my Facebook page, and few people show any interest in it at all. Seems more people are more concerned with alerting everyone that they're shopping at WalMart or that their cat just had a bowel movement than they are about corrupt elections.

i know what youre saying.i post things like this every chance i get. no one responds. but i post a vid of a guy getting a sign post smackdown, its all comments and reposts galore.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

Yes, because there's a real difference between parties. Acorn cheated for Obama, this crap happens on both sides of the aisle. There is no difference between the two.

That's where you're wrong and there is indeed a HUGE difference. You see, ACORN has never been convicted of voter fraud, at least not that I know of. While it is true that a number of their employees have been convicted of voter "registration" fraud, they were doing it in order to cheat their employer, (ACORN) out of unearned wages and not for the purpose of swaying an election. Just because I might register Santa Clause to vote doesn't mean that I have any intention of having him show up to cast a ballot. I hope you can see they difference.

It might be worth your while to check out this article at FactCheck.org;
factcheck.org...

Satterberg: [A] joint federal and state investigation has determined that this
scheme was not intended to permit illegal voting.

Instead, the defendants cheated their employer, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (or ACORN), to get paid for work they did not actually perform. ACORN’s lax oversight of their own voter registration drive permitted this to happen. … It was hardly a sophisticated plan: The defendants simply realized that making up names was easier than actually canvassing the streets looking for unregistered voters. … [It] appears that the employees of ACORN were not performing the work that they were being paid for, and to some extent, ACORN is a victim of employee theft.

Election fraud does exist, but hasn’t been shown to be widespread. The New York Times reported in 2007 that a five-year crackdown on such fraud by the Bush administration’s Justice Department had produced 70 convictions at the federal level, including 40 campaign workers or government workers convicted of vote-buying, intimidation or ballot forgery, and 23 cases of multiple voting or voting by ineligible voters. But the Times described these as unconnected incidents and said the Justice Department had turned up no evidence of "any organized effort to skew federal elections."

Bush administration officials have pushed hard to find such evidence, too hard in one case, according to an investigation by the Department of Justice’s internal watchdogs, the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR). Their report into the firing of nine United States attorneys concluded that the "real reason" for the firing of New Mexico’s U.S. Attorney David Iglesias was "complaints about Iglesias’s handling of voter fraud and public corruption matters." The complaints included gripes by state Republican Party officials who believed that widespread fraud by Democrats had prevented George Bush from winning the state in the 2000 presidential election. Iglesias launched a task force that worked with the FBI but found that "there was insufficient evidence in any of the cases the Task Force reviewed to support criminal prosecution by the [U.S. Attorney's Office] or state authorities," according to the report of the OIG and OPR. These included cases involving ACORN workers. Republicans charged that Iglesias was showing insufficient rigor in prosecuting the cases.

ACORN wasn't guilty of voter fraud, they were guilty of getting screwed by their employees. That and getting screwed by a republican smear campaign that lead to their elimination.

Like I said, not even close to being the same thing!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm sure voter fraud is rampant in this country for some time now. I think all the national elections are rigged. I'm not sure anything can be done about it at this late stage in the game. We've become no better than serfs, with no say in who our leaders are now.

On top of that the msm is owned by tptb, and are able to control how most people think. Forget about this being a free country, we lost it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

You are right, this is much worse. They hate Ron Paul.

And it seems there are alot of people that hate him solely on his drug policies, ignoring the rest of his policies in the process.

When in fact, his drug policy may even be the best thing out of all of his policies, ending the war on drugs would be HUGE!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I'm sure voter fraud is rampant in this country for some time now. I think all the national elections are rigged. I'm not sure anything can be done about it at this late stage in the game. We've become no better than serfs, with no say in who our leaders are now.

On top of that the msm is owned by tptb, and are able to control how most people think. Forget about this being a free country, we lost it.

Haven´t lost as long as they don´t control the internet. All new generations use the internet for news and information, only a matter of time until the majority "gets it", unless they find a way to censor the internet as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Voter/election fraud has been ongoing. I do think more people are beginning to wake up to that fact. What concerns some of us is this:

Some of us have noticed LATELY that there's been a push to do away with the 'antiquated' caucus system and have all states be primaries. If anything, all states should be caucuses. It's harder to get away with fraud with caucuses. Most primary states use electronic voting, which has been proven can be and has been hacked...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Haha, putting on your tin-foil hats so soon, are we?

Mitt Romney won fair and square, but it is expected of the loony supporters of RP to make wild claims as vote fraud perpetrated by "TPTB".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
it was ok for paul to "game" the system, right ?

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join