It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian general: Iran's enemies to decide course soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

(Reuters) - Russia's top general said on Tuesday that he expects Iran's enemies to decide in the next few months how to deal with a nuclear programme that the United States and Israel have said they might attack.

"There has to be some kind of decision about it now. It will be made, probably, closer to summer," he said.

Moscow has warned adamantly against any use of force to rein in Tehran's nuclear programme, which the Western powers and Israel say conceals a plan to develop atomic weapons.

It appears that this war between Israel/US is going to happen no matter what. It seems to be set in stone and the final touches are being worked out. The big question is will the sleeping giants China and Russia come to the defense of Iran after the first strike is issued from America/Israel?

uk.reuters.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

It has already happened, they just haven't started shooting yet. US is postponing action, hoping that Israel will make the first move, Israel is postponing action hoping the US will make the first move. Nobody wants to fire a shot that's going to bring down civilization.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

will the sleeping giants China and Russia come to the defense of Iran after the first strike is issued from America/Israel?

That depends, Israel is known for its sneakiness and fighting China, Russia, Iran and India simultaneously is suicide. Though that would benefit the Rothschilds the most..

If it's clear America/Israel attacked Iran then yes, Russia and China will retaliate because that's what they promised. They have a reputation to protect after all.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

It has already happened, they just haven't started shooting yet. US is postponing action, hoping that Israel will make the first move, Israel is postponing action hoping the US will make the first move. Nobody wants to fire a shot that's going to bring down civilization.

You're absolutely right.

I will remind everyone, when the media tells you to look one direction, you'd do best to look the other way and see what's going on in that direction instead.

If they say nothing will happen for months even when everything is heating up drastically by the day, it's obviously BS. This thing WILL happen, it's already been decided, and it will happen soon.

How will they justify the gap between right away and "around summer?" With a false flag attack, like always.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Irans enemies are only sealing their own fate; with every world war there were new super powers and superpowers who were no more. The USA only has one way to go

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Either that or Israel doesn't have the balls and needs daddy's big guns to get the job done.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

Kind of funny really, because when all is said and done and civilisation is in ruins, people coughing up blood and dying from radiation.. who will really care who started it

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It surely wont matter who starts it in some ways, but it will mean a helluva differtence tactically. strategically.
The guy who gets the first bloody nose, will definately up the ante....
I believe that nothing will go down yet because they have to build some bigger bunker busters....should be delivered by july i hear....
Isreal has tons of JDAMS bought a year ago though....
They have the planes to deliver but they may loose a few more than they would like...
The optimum would be cruise missiles till the air defenses are down....
the B2s to drop mega bunker busters...or even B52s may be prefferable as they cost a whole pile less.....
Then bomb the whole damn country back to the year 1920 or so.....
Anything less dramatically violent and totally destructive will allow the Iranians to regroup and do a few themselves if they have anything left to do it with.....
One thing we can be assured of, if the bombs fall on Iran, missiles will fly at every country around it that they can target with allied presence ....
Perhaps the Saudis may get into the act of bombing Iran too afterthe retaliation on them....
They have a sophisticated airforce with US hardware....equal to Isreal .....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I do not see Russia or China getting involved . But after any attack on Iran involving the US , I would expect to see Russia China and possibly others getting together and drafting some type of counter point to the US's global domination .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp

will the sleeping giants China and Russia come to the defense of Iran after the first strike is issued from America/Israel?

That depends, Israel is known for its sneakiness and fighting China, Russia, Iran and India simultaneously is suicide. Though that would benefit the Rothschilds the most..

If it's clear America/Israel attacked Iran then yes, Russia and China will retaliate because that's what they promised. They have a reputation to protect after all.

A couple of things...

India is an ally of the United States...and an enemy of China. How is it you suppose that India would come into such a conflict in such a way as to engage the U.S. and Isreal?

I see this claim made repeatedly, here on ATS...that if Iran is attached, Russia and China will attack the U.S. - thus setting off WWIII. Please provide some kind of credible link(s) that can back this assertion.

While I have seen plenty of the usual "warn against", and "would not support" rhetoric from these two countries...I have seen nothing that suggests - and surely nothing that "promised" they would take action that would ensure the complete destruction of their own Countries, for the sake of Iran.

The absolute farthest either country is going to go, is to provide arms and intelligence to the Iranians. IMO there is zero chance they are going to engage U.S. forces directly.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For some reason, I see India being the first country NOT To side with the US, when the US calls in its allies.
India wasnt very pro west during ww2.. they often were tauned and racially abused by the US, AU and GB in WW2 and in some cases joined the Japanese in fighting the west.

India is a VERY cultural nation, i think they'll side with other nations BEFORE theyd side with the USA.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There are two ways US can go about this war.....both are a big gamble.

1) Strategically strike Irans facilities along with Israel and its other allies and have all their other miliotary on red alert for China and Russia possibly getting involved .

or

2) Guessing that China Russia will retaliate conclusively with an attack on Iran so including them in any first strike operation. Yes, it would be a first strike unlike anything mankind has ever seen or will ever seen again if it survives. I do have a feeling that some hawks in the White House will use Iran to get rid of each and any potential current and future enemy the US will have so they can continue forth after their conflict with the 4th Reich unchallenged.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Check out the list of Countries that attend the G20 meeting's......They are all close friends there and that's where our future's are all pre-planned. They are all in on the Act, Media so called arguments are all a Bluff to fool us.

When the so called Iran destruction kick's into action, No G20 member will fight against the other.
Historical rip off's

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

i'm thinking option 1..
Because I cant see the US, China and Russia all being united in removing Iran from this planet when Iran havent done anything wrong.

Someone, somewhere will have some common decency.

Its not just a building your bombing.. Its family, generations, elderly, women, friends, family you'd be slaughtering and leaving to rot..

Surely mankind wont allow that..

I hope!

edit on 14-2-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why do some of you believe that Russia and or China will get directly involved ?

The only country that has a mutual defense treaty with Iran is Syria .

Not sure why many believe that the other world powers will risk an all out war over Iran ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Why?

Its not the fact that China or Russia do not have a mutual defence treaty with Iran....its the fact that once Iran and Syria have been "taken care of", the noose will tighten around Russia and China.

Everything since the end of the Cold war has been aimed at encircling Russia and China in order to take them on at a future date with more chance of succeding.

In the meantime they are eliminating all thre smaller adversaries that might become a thorn in their side.

Once those thorns are taken care off, then they will focus their attention in earnest against the last two remaining threats to Global Supremacy.

Missile Shield is there in order to increase the chances of a sucessful first and second strike without Russia getting off a reataliatory strike.

M.A.D is a thing of the past.

It is very quickly becoming - Assured Destruction in favour of the USA. Russia and China know this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Israel will hope that the US makes the first move. That way they can get some "freedom fries" sit inside the cockpit of their F16s (we're on standby ) and watch the greatest show on earth. "" We can't join in cos they haven't fired anything at us so you're on your own... big brother."

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You again...

Firstly, yes, will be an attack on Iran.Secondly, that doesn't mean WORLD WAR, because Russia+China+ whoever you want cannot match NATO in an conventional all-out-war.A nuclear world war doesn't even worth mentioning...because there will be NO ONE LEFT to talk about this.

What exactly will Russia and China lose if they will just leave Iran alone? Pride? Better lose pride than your own country.Oil? There are other countries to sell it.Russia and China will not take side with Iran EXCEPT verbally.

But keep dreaming with your eyes open...Iran will use their motherships in the galaxy to crush the infidels

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oh, Time for another "Israel and America to attack Iran in the Summer" thread already? Boy, We sure haven't had those every spring for the past 5 years.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No they will do nothing but back door the us by backdoor supplying arms to support them.

Russia could give two #s about Iran and China.They are the same they don't give a rats ass about Iran and the one hair on one iranians head.

They are the ones who seek there fuel. YES PEOPLE NOT US THEY RUSSIA AND CHINA!

Yes russia and China are only interested in the fuel reserves not us.

We just want them to stop pursuing nukes and it is over game set match. So then do it.....

But noooooo. These idiotic thinkers whom act like little spoiled kids in the candy store.

I want this one I want that one.

No johnny you cannot have it.

Bawaaaaaaaa bahawaaaaaaa I want to have my nukes .And I will cry like I baby because it is our right.

Ya its your right alright.

Its your right to make your people suffer.

And that is what you do. I feel for them. The citizens of IRAN. I'm sure there are some babies somewhere who are suffering because they cannot get the medical supplies they need.

Regime change Ya its coming to Iran.

But not at the hand of the US.

When the sanctions come this summer IRAN WILL START THIS WAR and WE WILL FINISH.

SPOILED brat never gets his way remeber that.

Remeber what the soiled brat gets.

A good ass whooping.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Rocky Black because: Grammer and typos

top topics

join