It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

so what is your ideology

It doesn’t matter what my ideology is. Do I need to be of a certain ideology to point out the blatant hypocrisy of people on ATS who attack US troops with slanderous Nazi claims while overlooking the obvious Nazi-Iranian connection??

edit on 14-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

so what is your ideology

It doesn’t matter what my ideology is. Do I need to be of a certain ideology to point out the blatant hypocrisy of people on ATS who attack US troops with slanderous Nazi claims while overlooking the obvious Nazi-Iranian connection??

Nazis think other people are as sinister as they are.

This is a mind disease ,

We can't help you.

You have been living a lifetime with Nazis. now , you think every single human is a Nazi .

How can others help you ? while it is a mind frame you have made for yourself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

This is a mind disease ,

We can't help you.

You have been living a lifetime with Nazis. now , you think every single human is a Nazi .

You are obviously speaking about yourself and other America-haters because the majority of the threads are accusing American troops of being Nazis, hence the reason for my OP! Even the majority of responses to my thread have been calling Americans the true Nazis.

I’m trying to find out why American troops are supposedly Nazis because of the SS runes (Scout Sniper) while the decades long connection between Iran and the Nazis is overlooked…that’s all.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

so what is your ideology

It is the Crusaders they hide behind , but if you ask them , they are not Christians.

There is no real ideology found in them. There are only goals which means are needed to justify them.

(is that right grammatically?)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by hmdphantom

This is a mind disease ,

We can't help you.

You are obviously speaking about yourself and other America-haters because the majority of the threads are accusing American troops of being Nazis, hence the reason for my OP! Even the majority of responses to my thread have been calling Americans the true Nazis.

I’m trying to find out why American troops are supposedly Nazis because of the SS runes (Scout Sniper) while the decades long connection between Iran and the Nazis is overlooked…that’s all.

Let me help you.

Reza Shah ( the daddy Shah installed by Muhammad Ali Forughi) was thinking that sticking to Germany could help Iran stay safe (because he was thinking Germany is the winner). So , he just wanted to find reasons to stay friend with Germany.

But Hitler failed he was weakened and US did a coup to put his son in power.

That is history , but it is about the time when puppets were running Iran.

In fact Iran has a great is bridge in Middle East and other countries has always been looking forward to take over Iran to have access to Russia , Middle East , Turkey and Europe and International hydro space

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
nazi conections?
Wall street and the bushs are a good place to look. paperclip any one? USA ? lol a bunch of nazis who helped hitler to get into power and ford even made tanks for him.
Iran? nope cant really see the nazi conections
maybe its because they are all anti semites in Iran?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Mate, it's not just the SS runes. There are many other connections. I'm not overlooking the Nazi-Iran connection and I'm not an 'Iran lover' or 'America Hater'. I am however, not fond of the actions of both regimes and do not agree with the intrusive foreign policy that the U.S.A. applies, nor many of their actions (or those of the hard line Iranians either).

I'm lucky to have friends from both Iran (male and female) and the U.S.A. and can attest from this association that the majority of people are the same, have the same needs, wants, wishes and desires, but as always, the fundamentalists get more attention.

You do realise there is a decades-long connection between the U.S.A. and the Nazis as well, and it didn't start with Operation Paperclip.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I'm lucky to have friends from both Iran (male and female) and the U.S.A. and can attest from this association that the majority of people are the same, have the same needs, wants, wishes and desires, but as always, the fundamentalists get more attention.

I tend to agree with your assessment. So does the "majority of people" you speak of include US military members? You know, those of us who have served our country honorably and have family, friends and children (like the Marines pictured with the SS flag). 

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

I tend to agree with your assessment. So does the "majority of people" you speak of include US military members? You know, those of us who have served our country honorably and have family, friends and children (like the Marines pictured with the SS flag). 

Sure. I don't see why not, on the whole.
Now, as you well know, I don't agree with their and I am admittedly privileged to be able to hold my views, but I see it as a dishonour to those before me if I didn't speak out against injustices that I perceive, both foreign and domestic. There are many people who serve their country with honour who aren't in the military just as there are many people who do a disservice to their country by their actions, regardless of whether they have family, friends and children. Being in the military isn't an automatic entitlement to 'honour' and dare I say it, with the power and potential for abuse of said 'honour' the eyepiece should be applied with extra scrutiny to those who are projecting the face of the country abroad. Those marines may just as possibly be single, rapists, violent brawlers etc, just as any other person has the potential to be, as much as caring parents, lovers etc, but they sure did display a lack of judgement in posing with that flag, particularly in light of the site they quite possibly bought it from (selling Nazi regalia).
However, this doesn't diminish the apparent links between Iran and the Nazis. Double however, they are not the only modern associations and part of the methodology of division is to compartmentalise groups (the good old " you're either with us or against us") and (un)fortunately this doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Once we scrape the surface we begin to see that the dividing lines are bleeding like wet ink.
The question i'm interested in is: "What can we do about it?"
edit on 14-2-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The fourth reich is america... not iran. Forget all those "obvious" connections...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Sounds like conjecture and unsubstantiated opinion to me.

Would you like to back up this “Fourth Reich is America” claim?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nice thread OP!

You pointed out some thing I was blissfully unaware of, up until this point.

However, some of these things have got to be purely coincidental, no?

S&F

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

People here are probably more outraged at the US than Iran because the expectation of the US/military is or at least WAS held to a higher regard. Iran isn't trumpetting around exclaiming they are the best thing since slice bread...thats the US doing that...and the blatant hipocracy is probably where some of the outrage comes from.

not to mention also the fact most of the people here are US and care significantly MORE about what their country is doing in their name than some other country they probably couldn't even locate on a map.

Its kinda like if the president was caught doing crack and says:

"hey wait a second, im not the only one doing crack...there are crackheads all over doing crack...why all the hate on me?"

meanwhile the president gets on TV endorsing the war on drugs etc etc...

the blatant hipocracy from people who PUT THEMSELVES up on a pedestal...is really where the rage is coming from.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Sure. I don't see why not, on the whole.

Now, as you well know, I don't agree with their and I am admittedly privileged to be able to hold my views, but I see it as a dishonour to those before me if I didn't speak out against injustices that I perceive, both foreign and domestic.

Sure!

There are many people who serve their country with honour who aren't in the military just as there are many people who do a disservice to their country by their actions, regardless of whether they have family, friends and children.

That’s a given…there are some bad apples in every bunch.

Being in the military isn't an automatic entitlement to 'honour' and dare I say it, with the power and potential for abuse of said 'honour' the eyepiece should be applied with extra scrutiny to those who are projecting the face of the country abroad. Those marines may just as possibly be single, rapists, violent brawlers etc, just as any other person has the potential to be, as much as caring parents, lovers etc, but they sure did display a lack of judgement in posing with that flag, particularly in light of the site they quite possibly bought it from (selling Nazi regalia).

They may be some of those things, but they also may be just like you and your friends. I appreciate that you are being honest and candid rather than making broad generalizations like most. Having said that, how is it a lack of judgment if the runes have been used since before all of those Marines were born?? It’s been used in the Marine Corps since at least the late 60’s, so these young Marines have only known this symbol as Scout Sniper! Don’t judge them based on what you know/believe or based on the feelings that symbol invokes within you because these Marines aren’t YOU; they are from a different country than you, possibly a different age than you, and they have a different understanding of the symbol than you.

Is that fair??

However, this doesn't diminish the apparent links between Iran and the Nazis. Double however, they are not the only modern associations and part of the methodology of division is to compartmentalise groups (the good old " you're either with us or against us") and (un)fortunately this doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Once we scrape the surface we begin to see that the dividing lines are bleeding like wet ink.

The question i'm interested in is: "What can we do about it?"

I don’t have an answer. Maybe we could all begin by not painting entire groups of people with the same brush. I’m as guilty as the next guy, I know that, but I think that would be a good starting point.

Thank you for the thoughtful response!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sounds like conjecture and unsubstantiated opinion to me.

Would you like to back up this “Fourth Reich is America” claim?

No I wouldn't. I do not wish to engage in any discussion with anyone that points the "swastika" as an "obvious connection" when we're talking about Iran (see the meaning and origins of the swastika). But I tell you this... if you really know anything about the nazis or the nsdap, go check on who funded little adolf in his crusade. Whos money was in his quick rise to power (cause... well Germany wasnt really doing well in the economy department by the time hitler came around) And then, go check who are your mighty overlords in america.

A "salute" and a swastika are not really the most "obvious" connection... not by a mile. Go read a bit about your... hmmm... "sponsors". By the way... the conclusion may be a bit hard to digest, but its the ugly truth.

Perhaps then, when you have studied and investigated enough, it wont be so much "unsubstantiated".

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

Do you know who funded hitler? Bush and the Jewish Rothschilds, that is your link

/ thread closed

I would like to see the crusaders actually comment on this instead of ignoring it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Please. If you want to run with pseudo history, go big and come on here with Ancient Aliens or something.

You glossed over quite a bit, there.

For the record, I certainly do not think the US military favors Nazis. In the cases where isolated incidents occur, that's really for the unit/branch to deal with in-house. But they were asking for bad press by doing it in the first place.

Now onto the actual history.

The Shah in the 1930s was deposed by the Allies after WW2. His replacement, Mossadegh, made the mistake of actually thinking that the iranian people should get a percentage of their own oil royalties. How dare he/they?
So in support of BP's greed (not even an American Company),the CIA quickly staged a coup and replaced him with who? The son of the Nazi Shah you use as an example! Kind of left that part out, didnt you? In other words, the tyrannical regime that we funded and helped to torment his own people for decades was the same regime that supported Hitler in WW2.
The dangerous, religious psychopaths that took over (i kind of agree with you on that score) are obvious blowback from our own disastrous foreign policies.
Of course the Iranian people (who are generally pretty Cosmopolitan and educated) would accept anyone over the Shah at that time.
As for Eastern Cultures using the Swastika? NO joke! Crack the most basic "------ for dummies" book about the East and you'll quickly see that the swastika was universally a symbol of peace. Not until the Nazis sullied it in the 1930s-40s did it gain the bad reputation it does now.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This has probably been point out before, but I'd like to state this. The swastika has much deeper and religious history that predates the Nazi's. I believe the swastika's in these pictures represent the so called 'peace' the Muslims fight for.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

Do you know who funded hitler? Bush and the Jewish Rothschilds, that is your link

/ thread closed

I would like to see the crusaders actually comment on this instead of ignoring it.

Noone that has the templars as "role models" will ever answer to that question.

I asked it myself, but then I saw who I was talking to... having a templar in your avatar really says a lot. I'm not expecting an answer btw.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Double post...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join