It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

No it's a Nazi salute because they idolize Hitler, it's not an accident that they are doing the Nazi salute, they have done it on purpose only someone who is politically constipated couldn't see it. Have you ever actually read the Hamas charter, article 32 and what it states about killing Jews and how it supports the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Another coincidence right ?

It's called Fascism with an Islamic face for a reason you know.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Thetawave because: ..

edit on 14-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

From your source, maybe you should have read it

The Roman salute is a gesture in which the arm is held out forward straight, with palm down and fingers extended straight and touching. Sometimes the arm is raised upward at an angle, sometimes it is held out parallel to the ground. A well known symbol of fascism, it is commonly perceived to be based on a classical Roman custom.[7]p. 2 But no known Roman work of art displays this salute, nor does any known Roman text describe it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
1.Watch the documentary called "illuminazi" to see the connection between US and Nazism

he connection with Aryan and Nazi symbols goes much deeper than just a goose step march or a Nazi salute. The column of Darvazeh Dowlat in Tehran, a very historic and public symbol, just so happens to sport a swastika as do many mosques and Iranian historical sites!

2.Darwazeh Dowlat was built in time when American puppets (i,e Shah and his daddy Shah) where ruling over Iran.( they were installed by a Freemason called Muhammad Ali Forughi. He is well known in Iran's history)

So m Maybe you can find more connection to fulfill your war dreams ,

But as long as I am here , your conspiracies are not going to success.

Freemasonry , illuminati and all sinister idol worshiping secret group are made in West.

And you will just fail to attach your lies to a religious state.

3.About art and focusing camera on one piece of that , is not just going to fulfill your agendas,

Because there are other facts like , who built the mosque , where it was made and why it was made. are necessary to see if Iran is a Nazi state.

4.I hope people recall a user called ProtoplasmicTraveler and his user avatar was what he had taken from the Symbol of Nazism (fascism)

ProtoplasmicTraveler

US presidential podium on the right , Nazi Hitler on the left

5.This pictures are not taken from Iranian people , these people are Arabs

for example it is Palestinian flag here :

6.Nazi state wanted to kill those Jews who are going to stand against Zionism.And Hitler was the one who helped the idea of Oppressed Jews be accepted world-wide. (although irrational).Hitler was the first step toward the NWO.

7.No more reason needed.
edit on 14/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

You Americans are the new nazi's.
Dont you read your history.
Or are you just Ignorant to the fact that your post WW2 America is built by the Nazi's and their way of life.
You Americans stole all the Nazi's you wanted from germany at the end of WW2 to build the modern America.

Operation Paperclip ring a bell???????????
Heres a link to remind you
en.wikipedia.org...

You seabag are an ignorant and biased being.

Operation Paperclip was an effort to recover technology….so what? Germany had advanced weapons systems and everyone wanted to get their hands on it after the war. Of course we wanted their scientists…EVERYONE did!!

This is no different than Iran wanting to get its hands on the US stealth drone that went down recently or the rush to go after downed American aircraft (such as the SEALS stealth helicopter in Pakistan). People must rush to get their hands on this stuff before its gone. I’ve served on TRAP teams (Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel) tasked with recovering people and recovering or destroying technology to keep it out of enemy hands. We’ve blown up plenty of non-stealth equipment just to keep it from enemy hands. Are you shocked a country would try to acquire superior technology?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Actually USA is a hotbed for kkk activity a lot of whom are neo nazis. Secondly your antimuslim hatred racism is exactly like anti-semitism

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Or are you just Ignorant to the fact that your post WW2 America is built by the Nazi's and their way of life.
You Americans stole all the Nazi's you wanted from germany at the end of WW2 to build the modern America.

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Paperclip was an effort to recover technology….so what? Germany had advanced weapons systems and everyone wanted to get their hands on it after the war. Of course we wanted their scientists…EVERYONE did!!

This is no different than Iran wanting to get its hands on the US stealth drone that went down recently or the rush to go after downed American aircraft (such as the SEALS stealth helicopter in Pakistan). People must rush to get their hands on this stuff before its gone. I’ve served on TRAP teams (Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel) tasked with recovering people and recovering or destroying technology to keep it out of enemy hands. We’ve blown up plenty of non-stealth equipment just to keep it from enemy hands. Are you shocked a country would try to acquire superior technology?

So your not denying that there is a connection between you Americans and the NAZI'S.
So therefore i rest my case.
The most OBVIOUS connections that ARE ignored, are that of the connection between the NAZI'S and the USA.
The post WW2 USA is built by the Nazi's and that is FACT
And you are the ignorant one ignoring that fact.

edit on 14-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The real sarcasm is that war-mongers are blaming other for being Nazi

Warmonger Thread

Pure Nazism

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid

I think you should have spent more time researching your post , you have only scratched the surface to make your shallow point regarding Iran...................

Actually,the OP made the greatest point,pointing out how hypocritical those on ATS are. In one thread there are those who straight up call the US seal team racist,and Nazis. When given the same argument here,and actually given FACTS about Iran,and other terrorist organizations,those with their agenda, are trying to make Iran a non- issue,and use heavy opinion to back their point out.

See how it works?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I think you should have spent more time researching your post , you have only scratched the surface to make your shallow point regarding Iran...................

Actually,the OP made the greatest point,pointing out how hypocritical those on ATS are. In one thread there are those who straight up call the US seal team racist,and Nazis. When given the same argument here,and actually given FACTS about Iran,and other terrorist organizations,those with their agenda, are trying to make Iran a non- issue,and use heavy opinion to back their point out.

See how it works?

Those are really facts ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

See how it works?

Those are really facts ?

And pro-Iranians,pro hardline Iranian regime lovers make them out to be clever coincidental excuses.........

edit on 14-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So your not denying that there is a connection between you Americans and the NAZI'S.
The most OBVIOUS connections that ARE ignored, are that of the connection between the NAZI'S and the USA.

Nice Try!!

If you don’t see a difference between having tea and making nice-nice with Hitler (which Iran did) and taking scientists and technology in an attempt to gain technological advantage over your enemies (which US did) then you are clearly being intellectually dishonest, sir.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

See how it works?

Those are really facts ?

And pro-Iranians,pro hardline Iranian regime lovers say they are excuses.........

edit on 14-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

And instead of labeling me that is going to add nothing to you , read my reply.(facts)

1.Watch the documentary called "illuminazi" to see the connection between US and Nazism

2.Darwazeh Dowlat was built in time when American puppets (i,e Shah and his daddy Shah) where ruling over Iran.( they were installed by a Freemason called Muhammad Ali Forughi. He is well known in Iran's history)

So m Maybe you can find more connection to fulfill your war dreams ,

But as long as I am here , your conspiracies are not going to success.

Freemasonry , illuminati and all sinister idol worshiping secret group are made in West.

And you will just fail to attach your lies to a religious state.

3.About art and focusing camera on one piece of that , is not just going to fulfill your agendas,

Because there are other facts like , who built the mosque , where it was made and why it was made. are necessary to see if Iran is a Nazi state.

4.I hope people recall a user called ProtoplasmicTraveler and his user avatar was what he had taken from the Symbol of Nazism (fascism)

ProtoplasmicTraveler

US presidential podium

5.This pictures are not taken from Iranian people , these people are Arabs

6.Nazi state wanted to kill those Jews who are going to stand against Zionism.And Hitler was the one who helped the idea of Oppressed Jews be accepted world-wide. (although irrational).Hitler was the first step toward the NWO.

7.No more reason needed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Their are terrorist elements in Palestine that Iran Backs.......

Lets easily forget to add that in your redundant thread.......

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Do you know who funded hitler? Bush and the Jewish Rothschilds, that is your link

/ thread closed

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There are terrorist elements in Israel that the USA backs, what's your point
edit on 012929p://2America/ChicagoTue, 14 Feb 2012 13:46:41 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

Do you know who funded hitler? Bush and the Jewish Rothschilds, that is your link

/ thread closed

/thread opened........

Seriously, who is funding Iran and its fascist state now ?

Are they not goose-stepping to war,as we speak ?

link   
Oh , another fact:

US stole scientist from Germany and brought scientists brought black projects like MK-ultra.

Nazis are always in illusion to accuse others being Nazis like them.

link   
Oh , another fact:

US stole scientist from Germany and brought scientists brought black projects like MK-ultra.

Nazis are always in illusion to accuse others being Nazis like them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nice Try!!

If you don’t see a difference between having tea and making nice-nice with Hitler (which Iran did) and taking scientists and technology in an attempt to gain technological advantage over your enemies (which US did) then you are clearly being intellectually dishonest, sir.

No , you are clearly just being intellectually stupid and ignorant if you think that you are any different from the Iranians.
You ARE the new Nazi's.
And Seriously your rebuttal is pathetic

edit on 14-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Iran is a theocracy not a fascist state like USA or israel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join