It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I’ve seen 3 threads in the past 2 days about US troops with supposed Nazi symbols. Many people in these threads tried so desperately to draw a Nazi connection in an effort to tarnish the image and reputation of the American military. The real Nazi connection is with Iran but, not surprisingly, no one wants to talk about these connections. Is it because the American military is the preferred target for these people’s hatred? Many of you who made a stink about the US troops are transparent and predictable, and your obvious bias is on full display.

Let’s take a look at some REAL Nazi connections, shall we? I expect the people that have been so vocal about US troops with Nazi symbolism won’t say anything negative about the connections below!

Relations between Berlin and Tehran were strong from the moment Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, when Reza Shah Pahlavi's nation was still known as Persia.

The shah became a stalwart admirer of Hitler, Nazism and the concept of the Aryan master race. He also sought the Nazis' help in reducing British petro-political domination.

So intense was the shah's identification with the Third Reich that in 1935 he renamed his ancient country Iran, which in Farsi means Aryan and refers to the Proto-Indo-European lineage that Nazi racial theorists and Persian ethnologists cherished.
link

Notice the goose step marching made infamous by the Nazis of Germany.

Now skip ahead to 2007. Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei recreated Hitler’s Nuremberg Rally in Tehran. You’ll notice in the video the same goose step marching (Skip to minute 2:00) imitating their Nazi heroes.

We’re all familiar with the Nazi Salute.

Have you ever noticed that the Palestinians, Hezboullah, Hamas and all of Iran’s puppet front groups use the Nazi Salute to this very day?

The connection with Aryan and Nazi symbols goes much deeper than just a goose step march or a Nazi salute. The column of Darvazeh Dowlat in Tehran, a very historic and public symbol, just so happens to sport a swastika as do many mosques and Iranian historical sites!

In fact, Islamic groups around the world use the swastika for various displays.

Where is all the outrage about Iran’s Nazi symbolism? Why is it only outrageous and distasteful when US troops use one of these symbols??
edit on 14-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The swastika is also commonly used in the Hindu religion.

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

For weeks , you try to convince people that Iran is naughty, because of their religous beliefs.

Now you say the are naughty because of their Fascist beliefs.

Next week what? Iran came up with the idea for New Coke??

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You do realize the swastika is ancient and existed in a much more peaceful context before the nazis used it.

The word swastika is of Sanskrit origin and the symbol is one of good luck or a charm or a religious symbol (the last, among the Jains and Buddhists) that goes back to at least the Bronze Age. It appears in various parts of the ancient and modern world.

Source

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It is also found on ancient Jewish structures.
2nd

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by seabag

For weeks , you try to convince people that Iran is naughty, because of their religous beliefs.

Now you say the are naughty because of their Fascist beliefs.

Next week what? Iran came up with the idea for New Coke??

I’m just pointing out the obvious Nazi connections that you’d like to gloss over.

Don’t focus just on the swastika (or the Marine’s use of SS runes), please address the other connections I made. Justify the attack of US troops while Iran gets a free pass. I’ll wait….

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I had no idea about the changing of the name to Iran because they liked Nazi's Aryan view. Of course, before the war Hitler was somewhat popular with many people. That fair opinion changed for most after he attempted to take over the world and kill people that he did not like. Perhaps they would not have changed the name to Iran if they had known what Hitler was going to do.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years. (That even predates the ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ankh!) Artifacts such as pottery and coins from ancient Troy show that the swastika was a commonly used symbol as far back as 1000 BCE.

During the following thousand years, the image of the swastika was used by many cultures around the world, including in China, Japan, India, and southern Europe. By the Middle Ages, the swastika was a well known, if not commonly used, symbol but was called by many different names:

* China - wan
* England - fylfot
* Germany - Hakenkreuz
* Greece - tetraskelion and gammadion
* India - swastika

Though it is not known for exactly how long, Native Americans also have long used the symbol of the swastika.

history1900s.about.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I think you should have spent more time researching your post , you have only scratched the surface to make your shallow point regarding Iran, you will see elements of what you would call nazi traits all the way back to the romans and beyond , the eagle that Hitler used on insignia .............Roman. I know what you are trying to point out regarding the USA and Iran , but a more researched post would have given your views more gravitas.

link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes the connections are totally ignored, because if attention was brought to them, it would be totally obvious to the general public that there is superstructure of power and control that has no borders. most people don't know that before WWII Americans saluted the flag just like Nazis, and then changed it to the hand on the heart.

link   
reply to post by seabag

The above image is a necklace found in the Gilan Province of Iran and dates back to the first millennium BC. Long before Hitler stole the image and turned it into his own evil emblem.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think the outrage about the U.S. military using a swastika is because we expect more from them. Most Americans hold their soldiers to higher moral standards than Hamas or others like them. Just my opinion...I'm still kind of on the fence about that "SS" pic, tho. I think it was in bad taste to use the "SS" flag because of it's history but also just because it was used as a symbol for a foreign army, and an enemy at that. On the other hand, I've known people who have done things kind of like that. I don't think it was necessarily support of the SS, more like they probably just didn't think about it too much beforehand...or maybe just didn't care, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Justify the attack of US troops while Iran gets a free pass. I’ll wait….

We are on opposite sides of this debate, But I respect you and your service to this country.
But this Boggles me, Your undying Love for Israel, from the angle of a Military Man.

"No man left behind" "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

Explain this slaughter, then explain how you can believe the Motto's of the Marines?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If it was not to be ignored, what would you like done about it?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

I think you should have spent more time researching your post , you have only scratched the surface to make your shallow point regarding Iran, you will see elements of what you would call nazi traits all the way back to the romans and beyond , the eagle that Hitler used on insignia .............Roman. I know what you are trying to point out regarding the USA and Iran , but a more researched post would have given your views more gravitas.

Right!! Like all the research that went into bashing Marines for using the SS runes, which really stands for Scout Sniper? Gotcha!!

Hypocrisy at it's finest!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What next are you gonna claim that Ahmadinejad is a holocaust denier ? oh wait....

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Im more worried about the pope.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Presidential Standard of Finland

Military Aviation in Finnalnd uses it too

Western use of the swastika in the early 20th century -WIKI

and the salut is from Julius Caesar
called the
Roman Salut

the Salut was even used in America
called the Bellamy Salut
Schoolchildren in 1914

and now please get a life...
edit on 14-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
hes not only a denier but also a holocaust supporter, ironic....oh wait.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

wow are you actually trying to say the nazi salute that hamas and hezbollah are doing is the roman salute, seriously, are you for real ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

If it was not to be ignored, what would you like done about it?

That’s a fair question. I only want the same outrage shown to Iran for its REAL and lengthy connection to Nazis as was shown to US troops for the use of SS runes, which was NOT meant as a Nazi symbol in that context. US troops fought the Nazis while Iran was an ally to the Nazis. I’d like to see people stop this senseless bashing of US troops with trivial BS…but I know that will never happen. Wishful thinking on my part!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join