It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Btw can anyone answer me this, the first time in the modern world, a massive white power movement with deep seeted occultist and religous beliefs, attempts to take over the world. They let this man have credence in history books surley in a fashion gives him his 1000 yr 3rd reich, as people will remember as they remember ceaser or stalin. As jfk said he had the stuff of which legends were made ans history will remember his name eternity.

I think JFK summed it up!

Dont get me wrong, if anything im pro truth, and kind of think well maybe mankind will learn from our mistakes. Although one could say seeing as there is a history of aristaocrices, dictators and wars and extreme persecution, even from religous people, surely some people read and see these, "emperors" and desire to be them. Also in granting them a page/chapter in history, your giving credence that what they did was worthy, as im sure there is no book mentioning every dead man stalin killed or every jew hitler killed, and chroniciling there life, and no games made showing them "call of duty lol".

History is written…so it must be. We cannot rewrite it or change it (without be called out). It is what it is, and if we don’t record it (the good and the bad) then we have no chance of learning from the mistakes.
edit on 14-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

But since history is written by no one other than those that were victorious in thier efforts or survived. Is history not going to suffer of forever being biased, For instance if hitler won, history would have been radically different comnbine this for every event that ever happens, and history is all basically a coin toss, same as the present, but we can affect the present, which therefore means we must be able to affect both history and future, or else we are not really affecting the present?

Point being, if i declare myself god and beat you in a fight, im god, if your beat me im derranged. Howe does this actually help anyone?

And in the instance of hitler, im sure the dead would rather his name be denounced so as no mad man can follow his fate, which actually given were in a recession, i reckon it would be quite easy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The problem is you have "tried" to use the swastika (a centuries old symbol) in relation to a "NEW" SS symbol that really only has one meaning in it's stylization, It would be like me using Pedo-Bear as a symbol for my new daycare and saying "well it means this (insert BS here) to me"

In no way do I see your post as anything but going against this sites motto.

P.S. Your pics of the salute, even the Americans changed their salute to the over the heart because it looked very Nazi'ish.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What about the U.S.' Nazi connections?
We supported Hitler until Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

We officially commended Hitler on his sterilization of the Jews.

Why do you ignore these facts?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by seabag

The problem is you have "tried" to use the swastika (a centuries old symbol) in relation to a "NEW" SS symbol that really only has one meaning in it's stylization, It would be like me using Pedo-Bear as a symbol for my new daycare and saying "well it means this (insert BS here) to me"

In no way do I see your post as anything but going against this sites motto.

P.S. Your pics of the salute, even the Americans changed their salute to the over the heart because it looked very Nazi'ish.

This is not actually true at all, the change of salute, is widley regarded as being the first sign, that the "united states of america" as of when the consitutions were created and basically when it was formed, was not what it was going to be from now on. Hence going from no actuall partys and being extremley openly racist in its history it wanted to change, because people would view that given the states history, the same salute as a nazi government and racist one at that, using the exact same salute and preaching racial hate, would mean that they were the in some manner eminating them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
What about the U.S.' Nazi connections?
We supported Hitler until Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

We officially commended Hitler on his sterilization of the Jews.

Why do you ignore these facts?

While I think the OP's assertions are quite laughable, I'd also like to know how the US "supported Hitler" considering that FDR was actively supporting Hitler's enemies, the British, for years before Pearl Harbor.
Lend Lease? The fact that we were about to begin a Lend Lease policy with the USSR, Hitler's other enemy?

And please find me the "official commendation" of the "sterilization of the Jews" by the US government.
Certain Progressives actively supported eugenics until Hitler's germany made it politically incorrect while certain more right minded folks actively disliked Jews. And neither group had any power to do anything "officially". Perhaps you are combining 2 completely different things?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Seabag wrote:"History is written…so it must be. We cannot rewrite it or change it (without be called out). It is what it is, and if we don’t record it (the good and the bad) then we have no chance of learning from the mistakes."

Um. All I ask is that you take a big boy History class. Or read some basic historiography. History constantly changes. History has always and will always reveal more about the contemporary world than the past one. This thread and others like it are proof.
"It is written" Yep. And it will be rewritten. And rewritten. And rewritten. It is written by winners. It is written by the "oppressed". It is written by those with agendas. And maybe once every 400-500 years some of it is written by someone who is 50% objective. But that is probably expecting too much.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you look at it deeper, you can find the similarities of Nazism with the way Islam is practiced in Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc. It starts with the education system and media.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

We really did officially commend Hitler on his sterilization of the Jews, look it up.
I learned it in a senior level college course.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Trying to explain the crimes and ambitions of Ayatollah Khomeini’s terrorist regime to the populace of squabbling, antisemitic, fascist appeasement, wanna be Nazis of ATS is like trying to explain natural selection to a sheep - it falls on deaf ears. They have closed their minds to the idea that they might be wrong. They have come to the conclusion that they want to be true because those who have dispersed the ‘zionist conspiracy’ rhetoric have a totally other agenda there and that is their deeply rooted hatred for the infidel and their desire to see all infidels exterminated. Its not even a hidden agenda! Its pretty obvious when you actually take the time and effort to read the Quran! Thats whats most hilarious, I think, about this whole argument - pure laziness and ignorance on the part of people who are either too politically correct or purely fueled by an unquenchable prejudice for all non Shia-Muslims and their blasphemous lifestyle that should be ‘punished in life and in death’ as is mandated by their religion.

Its funny how quick they are to slander you with terms like ‘racist’ and ‘ignorant’ when they know they have no solid ground to base their ridiculously assumptive opinions on that they formed with a bias, selected approach to what information is readily available to them and how quick they are to label anybody that criticizes that there be a conspiracy theory concocted by a Jew at every corner is instantly met with violent antisemitic rhetoric, or that anybody who disagrees with not allowing an ethically void sociopath and psychotic mass murdering religious fanatic build nuclear weapons is instantly disregarded as a ‘war mongering, propagandized, misinformed sheep’!

Israel has done whatever it can to negotiate with the Palestinians on peace settlements and has even offered to surrender territory and has time and time been met with a turned cheek. Thats not good enough for the Palestinians. They want it all for themselves. Do these people also think the Palestinians wont claim the rest of the world property of ‘Allah, the almighty’? Do they even care? Im not even so sure anymore...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by Thetawave

hes no denier - hes just not in favour with the hype - why on earth is this mass-murder so important, look at ruanda, POW-deaths in America or Russian Gulags....

edit on 14-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

Just going to take a guess here that its because Adolf Hitler was directly responsible for the most catastrophic war in Human history and cause the death of 64 million people across the world in light of an ideology of hate that rivals the kind of totalitarian ideology of hate thats being force fed down childrens throats every single day in schools all over the world in countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Somalia.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What does the Quran teach about befriending Jews, Christians, and infidels?

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

Qur'an (3:118) - "O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends, but it establishes the deep-seated paranoia that the rest of the world is out to get them.

Qur'an (9:23) - "O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers" Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the 9th Sura, which also advocates "slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them").

Qur'an (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Qur'an (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Qur'an (3:10) - "(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).

Qur'an (7:44) - "The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?" They shall say, "Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them: "The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being tortured (see 22:19-22.

Qur'an (1:5-7) - "Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger" specifically refers to Jews and "those who go astray" refers to Christians (see Bukhari (12:749)).

Pretty similar to the Nazi's treatment of the Jews id say. And I would even say that their philosophy all opposition to the Nazi party be stamped out and forced to submit as a slave to the Nazis is on par with Islams philosophy to stamp out all religious opposition and force all people to submit to Islam or be killed.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
From the Hadith:

Muslim (1:417) - Taken to mean that one's own relatives should not be taken as friends if they are not Muslim.

Abu Dawud (41:4815) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend."

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Bukhari (59:572) - "O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."

Ishaq 262 - "Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews, so Allah sent down a Qur'an forbidding them to take Jews as friends. From their mouths hatred has already shown itself and what they conceal is worse"

Ishaq 252 - The story of a young man who converts to Islam after hearing Muhammad. He then tells his own father that he can no longer have anything to do with him because, "I have become a Muslim and follow the religion of Muhammad." (To maintain a relationship with his son, the father "converts" as well). This is an important passage because it establishes that the principle of shunning is based merely on the status of non-Muslims as unbelievers, not on their relations toward Muslims. In this case, the father desperately loved his son and meant him no harm.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
And now the HORRIBLE, ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE treatment of Jews in America!

Its SOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMILAR to what the Nazis did to the Jews, isnt it????

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Your shill is showing.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The shah became a stalwart admirer of Hitler, Nazism and the concept of the Aryan master race. He also sought the Nazis' help in reducing British petro-political domination.

The Shah refrained from trading resources to Germany because of the Nazi's crazy ideology. Go read some proper history books please, you're trying to rewrite history.

I know about someone who did not mind trading recources to Nazi Germany though...How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Let’s take a look at some REAL Nazi connections, shall we?

Sure..

For example, Christopher Simpson, in his 1988 book, Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis and Its Effects on the Cold War, asserts that "US intelligence agencies did know--or had good reason to suspect--that many contract agents they hired during the Cold War had committed crimes against humanity on behalf of the Nazis. The CIA, the State Department, and US Army intelligence,"
Horses mouth(source)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
the time will come when everything will be revealed, coincidences or not, it could be either way. However your not going to prove anything by fighting a war without proof... and since we dont have proof there cannot be a conclusion...

all i can say is this.

look up Agenda Documentary.

you and the world will soon enough get your answers, for time is unraveling the truth faster each day and more people are waking up to the fact that we cannot ignore the absurdities anymore.

i neither agree nor disagree. But i say there is no way to prove things at this point. If you wait patiently you will get your answers i promise

SF for you

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The Shah was removed from power by the allies and replaced by his more pro-Western son, Mohhaman Reza Shah Pahlavi. The regime of his son was later overthrown and replaced by the Islamist government of Khomeini. Therefore the historic connections shouldn't really taint Iran's image just as Italy's historic affiliation with Hitler is ignored today.

Furthermore the historic connection between the Arabs and the Nazi's is not ignored, we just realize it for what it is, a geo-political affiliation rather than an ideological affiliation. Many Arabs welcomed the Nazi's because they were ruled by the British or French and saw it as an opportunity of emancipation and independence. Furthermore, in the Palestinian territories, Jewish settlement had been increasing since the late 1800's. The grand Mufti of Palestine has a freindly relationship with Hitler, visiting him in Germany and establishing a Palestinian radio station in Germany. This was because of Hitler's dispicable stance towards the Jews. How ironic is it that Hitlers policies actually increased Jewish influence into the Palestinian territories?

As for the symbolism, especially in buildings which predate the existence of the Nazi party, they can be ignored. We all know the Swastika is a symbol of many religions and cultures. The Nazi salute itself comes from facist ideologies and was actually first used by Mussolini, not Hitler. But many radical Islamist groups or Jihadists may use the salute given their racist views and dispicalble views in regards to Jews.

The Nazi salute and Nazism is still a common feature in less developed socities and economies. Facism is particularly populour in Eastern Europe, especially Russia and Croatia. We as a global society need to adress this problem alongside the many others.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
I’ve seen 3 threads in the past 2 days about US troops with supposed Nazi symbols. Many people in these threads tried so desperately to draw a Nazi connection in an effort to tarnish the image and reputation of the American military. The real Nazi connection is with Iran but, not surprisingly, no one wants to talk about these connections. Is it because the American military is the preferred target for these people’s hatred? Many of you who made a stink about the US troops are transparent and predictable, and your obvious bias is on full display.

Let’s take a look at some REAL Nazi connections, shall we? I expect the people that have been so vocal about US troops with Nazi symbolism won’t say anything negative about the connections below!

Relations between Berlin and Tehran were strong from the moment Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, when Reza Shah Pahlavi's nation was still known as Persia.

The shah became a stalwart admirer of Hitler, Nazism and the concept of the Aryan master race. He also sought the Nazis' help in reducing British petro-political domination.

So intense was the shah's identification with the Third Reich that in 1935 he renamed his ancient country Iran, which in Farsi means Aryan and refers to the Proto-Indo-European lineage that Nazi racial theorists and Persian ethnologists cherished.
link

Notice the goose step marching made infamous by the Nazis of Germany.

Now skip ahead to 2007. Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei recreated Hitler’s Nuremberg Rally in Tehran. You’ll notice in the video the same goose step marching (Skip to minute 2:00) imitating their Nazi heroes.

We’re all familiar with the Nazi Salute.

Have you ever noticed that the Palestinians, Hezboullah, Hamas and all of Iran’s puppet front groups use the Nazi Salute to this very day?

The connection with Aryan and Nazi symbols goes much deeper than just a goose step march or a Nazi salute. The column of Darvazeh Dowlat in Tehran, a very historic and public symbol, just so happens to sport a swastika as do many mosques and Iranian historical sites!

In fact, Islamic groups around the world use the swastika for various displays.

Where is all the outrage about Iran’s Nazi symbolism? Why is it only outrageous and distasteful when US troops use one of these symbols??
edit on 14-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hitler wanted to rid the world of what people?

Iran wants to see what wiped off the face of the earth?

Hmmmm I see no connection at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join