It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

hes no denier - hes just not in favour with the hype - why on earth is this mass-murder so important, look at ruanda, POW-deaths in America or Russian Gulags....

edit on 14-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

We are on opposite sides of this debate, But I respect you and your service to this country.

Very kind…thank you.

But this Boggles me, Your undying Love for Israel, from the angle of a Military Man.

"No man left behind" "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

Explain this slaughter, then explain how you can believe the Motto's of the Marines?

Israel is a different topic. If you’d like to discuss that at length then start a thread and I’ll jump in. The OP here is about Iran’s REAL connection to the Nazis and the trumped up Nazi connection with US troops. Why does Iran get a free pass for the REAL connection but you’re outraged at the SS runes used by Marines?

It would hurt your feelings to say something negative about Iran, wouldn’t it??

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No they use the wrong arm....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

no hitler created it Oo

the point is that this salut does not mean they are nazis - this is just ridiculous...

en.wikipedia.org...

its just a military salut....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Dude , for me your OP is a non-story, as was the one with Sniper Scouts.
My one response in that thread, as this is my last in this one.

posted on 11-2-2012 @ 08:05 PM This is just be blown out of proportion, I give the actions of sevicemen a hard time if there is a reason, but this is not that.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

the point is that this salut does not mean they are nazis - this is just ridiculous...

its just a military salut....

RIGHT!!! There’s no connection at all between Nazis and Iran!

Iran's president has shot to the forefront of Holocaust denial in recent days, but it may seem more like self-denial: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad need only look to his country's Hitler-era past to discover that Iran and Iranians were connected to the Holocaust and the Nazi regime, as was the larger Arab and Islamic world under the leadership of the mufti of Jerusalem.

Iran's links to the Third Reich began during the pre-World War II years when it welcomed Gestapo agents and other operatives to Tehran, allowing them to use it as a Middle East base for agitation against the British and the region's Jews.

Key among these Gestapo men was Fritz Grobba, Berlin's envoy to the Middle East, and often called "the German Lawrence" because he promised a Pan-Arab state stretching from Casablanca to Tehran.

link

The salute and historical connections between Nazis and Iran are meaningless but US troops using SS runes is a valid connection and proves US troops are Nazi sympathizers?? Gotcha!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Don’t focus just on the swastika (or the Marine’s use of SS runes), please address the other connections I made. Justify the attack of US troops while Iran gets a free pass. I’ll wait….

ok - marching:

swastika ruled out, marching ruled out, holocaust "denial" ruled out, the salut ruled out....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

US troops using SS runes is a valid connection and proves US troops are Nazi sympathizers

you see - same BS like the connections you made!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Scout Sniper? Gotcha!!..........ahem I don't think you have , I never posted in that forum through lack of interest, I read it 4 sure . Happy to keep things cordial , I have no axe to grind with you or anyone else on this subject.

www.usmbooks.com...

Three members of the group Kiss are of the jewish faith , yet the Kiss logo has the runes in there , you are trying way too hard to make a connection that is merely froth on the top of beer.

1.Paul Stanley
2.Gene Simmons
3.Eric Singer

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You are just one man who served a Nazi killing war machine.

And war is what you are hungry for.

It is the nature of the beats.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You Americans are the new nazi's.
Dont you read your history.
Or are you just Ignorant to the fact that your post WW2 America is built by the Nazi's and their way of life.
You Americans stole all the Nazi's you wanted from germany at the end of WW2 to build the modern America.

Operation Paperclip ring a bell???????????
Heres a link to remind you
en.wikipedia.org...

You seabag are an ignorant and biased being

Edit To Add.
Heres a video for you.
Make sure you watch it before you comment.

You americans ARE the new NAZI'S and that is a fact
edit on 14-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

You haven't disproved anything.

Are you trying to say that the connection between US troops and Nazis is stronger than Iran's connection with Nazis?

Side Note - Have you ever noticed that all communist countries and two-bit dictatorships around the globe use the goose step (and the AK47)? Very Interesting!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Big yawn.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Hessdalen

You haven't disproved anything.

Yes he has and so have I.. Read my post Above.

Are you trying to say that the connection between US troops and Nazis is stronger than Iran's connection with Nazis?

Yes he is and so am I..
Again,,,,,,,,, Read my post Above.
You Americans ARE the New NAZI'S.

Here's the link so you didn't miss it.

edit on 14-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

yes and that your "connection" is just BS...the historic connection is just as real as the connection with russia was...turned out it was a real friendship....and hitler as a anti-christian liked muslims because islam was in his point of view better than christianity...but nothing more....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
You Americans are the new nazi's.
Dont you read your history.
Or are you just Ignorant to the fact that your post WW2 America is built by the Nazi's and their way of life.
You Americans stole all the Nazi's you wanted from germany at the end of WW2 to build the modern America.

I'm shocked that you’re going to stick with “Americans are Nazis” garbage? OK, just ignore the truth if you must.

Nazism held a genuine appeal for the Arab populace, who were attracted to its messages of rejection of democracy, recovery of past military glory and Jew-hating. In 1935, Reza Shah, the ruler of Persia, changed the country's name from Persia to Iran to reflect that they, like the Nazis, were Aryans. A popular Arab song during the war went, "Allah in heaven, Hitler on earth."

The historic Nazi connection to today's Islamic terrorism is Haj Amin al-Husseini, the grand Mufti of Jerusalem. He became a Nazi agent after meeting Adolf Eichmann, an architect of the Holocaust, in Palestine in 1937, and with Nazi funds organized the Arab Revolt of 1936-39 which led to the British closing Palestine to Jewish immigration. This facilitated the "Final Solution" by closing off the avenue of refuge. In 1941, the mufti orchestrated a short-lived, Nazi-backed generals' coup in Iraq. One of the participants in that coup, Gen. Khayrallah Tulfah, was Saddam Hussein's uncle and mentor.

link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I agree with the OPer!

Think about it, how many times have you heard "passive vrauchen"? None? Are you sure, "passive smoke" is a good translation.

Still no? How about "secondhand smoke"? Oh yeah, you know that one!

So I agree with the OPer, everyone is up-in-arms over this little flag. Then right after they get done hating on Nazis, they goosestep outside to spread some Nazi propeganda.

So yeah, kinda silly getting mad at a flag. Especially when most of us decided we were Nazis long ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
I agree with the OPer!

Think about it, how many times have you heard "passive vrauchen"? None? Are you sure, "passive smoke" is a good translation.

Still no? How about "secondhand smoke"? Oh yeah, you know that one!

So I agree with the OPer, everyone is up-in-arms over this little flag. Then right after they get done hating on Nazis, they goosestep outside to spread some Nazi propeganda.

So yeah, kinda silly getting mad at a flag. Especially when most of us decided we were Nazis long ago.

I thought we were jews.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well,before this thread is compromised with those TRYING to get it shut down,I want to say Bravo!

You have given precise material as to the hypocrisy of those who are Anti-American,and were willing to drag the US down to the level of the Nazis. Yes,I say Anti-American,because in honesty it is.Now the same "excuses" that were used in those previous Nazi threads, are being used now, as "cover" to the blatant use of the historical "coincidences" ,as some will try to say they are !!! It is not coincidence.it is clear,as day..........

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I'm shocked that you’re going to stick with “Americans are Nazis” garbage? OK, just ignore the truth if you must.

Im shocked that even when you are presented with evidence that America has connections to the NAZI's that your still Ignoring the truth.

So Who's ignoring the truth?????
You ARE, thats who.

I just posted a clip of operation paperclip and it obvious that the NAZI'S and the modern America ARE connected.

Here's the clip again if you Ignored it the first 2 times..
[

edit on 14-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: Ignorance is bliss

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join