It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel needs to get its war with Iran over with...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm serious.

If Israel sincerely believes Iran is making nukes.... and that they will use it to "wipe Israel off the map", then they need to get of their @$$es and do something about it. I mean, its their existence at stake, right?

Israel needs to stop with the propaganda games and saber-rattling and just get it over with once and for all. They need to attack Irans nuclear facilities, the way they destroyed an Iraqi nuclear facility in 1981 in a surprise attack. In fact, Israel stated that it was in "self defense"....the same reason that they will use when they launch an attack on Iran.

So... just whats keeping the Israeli's this time?
Is Iran a lesser threat than Iraq back then?
Are they planning to planning remove the 25,000 jews living safely in Iran before they attack?
Are they scared of a massive Iranian/Hezbollah retaliation that would really wipe Israel off the map?
Are they concerned that they will be labelled as the aggressor by the global community?
Are they contemplating whether or not its really worth losing what little peace and stability they have?
Are they considering that what they stand to lose through a war with Iran far outweighs what they might gain?

I don't want to see bloodshed in a war between Israel and Iran.
At the same time, I know its going to take place anyway. So why prolong the inevitable?

edit on 14-2-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
At the same time, I know its going to take place anyway. So why prolong the inevitable?
...obviously Israel would be seen as the agressors by the world if they were to strike the nuclear facilities...

why prolong? Buy some time to cook a false flag for the sheeple to A-OK an intervention in Iran while making it clear they are not the agressors. They tried to do it with the USS Liberty but failed and called it "accidental friendly fire" which everyone knows is total bull#

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
it amazes me how anyone can support an Israel strike on the facilities in the first place... Israel would immediately put itself (and the rest of the world BTW) in WAY more danger by potentially starting a WW3 scenario

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

For the record, I dont support Israels military aggression. Period.
I am however, curios to know the reason as to why they haven't attacked Iran.

As for the "false flag", if thats all that they needed to require to attack Iran, how difficult would it be for Israel to make one happen?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
....maybe because they are afraid ?!?!? remember that the Iran got an American drone (top of the art!!!??) , intact , witch mean that Iran has dangerous military capability (like hack and control all type of soft !!!) so
that is the way that cookies are crumbled !!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
agree - the sooner we rid the world of the evil threatening the region with 200 nukes the sooner we can relax and watch our comedy sitcoms and love dramas.

Seriously where do we put the good 10,000 Israelis who don't want war? Oh they can join the 30,000 in greater Iran (former Israel) and live as they do - in utter harmony

edit on 14-2-2012 by thedrunkhacker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by thedrunkhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
israel already is the aggressor, they have admitted to entering iran and executing their scientists.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by seenavv

For the record, I dont support Israels military aggression. Period.
I am however, curios to know the reason as to why they haven't attacked Iran.

As for the "false flag", if thats all that they needed to require to attack Iran, how difficult would it be for Israel to make one happen?
ugh my bad.. I'm just sick and tired of warmongering threads on ATS so I jumped the gun here

How difficult would it be for Israel? Very very difficult, but not impossible.. it will take a lot of planning, resources, and coordination... I mean 911 must've been a hell of a job for them... but it doesn't mean they can't do it again

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Because it is not that simple. This is how world wars begin, through one act (in WW1 it was an assassination) hands become forced through a series of treaties that force yet another hand. Before you know it nations that didnt want any part of it are forced in because of treaties and pacts.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Im sure there is more going on than we are hereing or reading. Its already started with Israel blaming Iran for bombing its officials via car bombs. Its already begun. So... If you havent noticed all the little tidbits coming out from different reports. Here is an interesting article that was written on the 3rd of Febuary about this..by Michel Chossudovsky

Beating the Drums of War

www.defimedia.info...

War preparations under a "Global Strike" Concept, centralised and coordinated by US Strategic Command (STRATCOM) are not front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of public concern, including the local level crime scene or the tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood celebrities...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

Great link and good read.
Thanks.

Here's a little snippet from it:

Thematic Justifications: Demonising the Enemy

Apart from the "incident" whereby the enemy is incited to "throw the first punch", "thematic justifications" are used to demonise the enemy and justify a casus belli. WMD and regime change in the case of Iraq (2003), support to Al Qaeda and the 9/11 attacks in the case of Afghanistan (2001), "regime change" and "democratisation" as in the cases of Yugoslavia (1999) and Libya (2011).

The thematic justifications to wage war on Iran include the following:
1. Iran is accused of developing a nuclear weapons program,
2. Iran is a "Rogue State" which defies the "international community" and constitutes a threat to the Western World,
3. Iran wants "to wipe Israel off the map",
4. Iran is responsible for supporting and abetting the 9/11 terrorist attacks,
5. Iran is an authoritarian and undemocratic country thereby justifying a "Responsibility to Protect" (R2P) intervention with a view to instating democracy.

This stuff is exactly what we hear the warmongers spouting repeatedly in the threads here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Yeah man its a good article. It really lays alot of stuff out. The bottom line is we will be going to war. Heres an opion article from Al-Jeezera

www.aljazeera.com...
Just interesting....
edit on 14-2-2012 by EmceeTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

It's interesting that this article says the US will avoid war, but if Israel attacks Iran; I'm sure that the US will be dragged into the conflict whether they want to or not. Iran will automatically blame the US and launch attacks against US interests, then the US will have no choice but to join into the conflict.

top topics

join