It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 meters alien sighted in Italy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

The person that was going to contact the authorities couldn't snap one?
reply to post by Myomistress

Yep, they couldn't get a signal. Uh huh, that wouldn't stop them from being able to snap a pic though. Sounds a bit dodgey.

The article said there are other witnesses so interview them 1 by 1 separately and see what they have to say. I've seen UFOs at times where there was no visible car on any side of the road moving at night I wonder why ?
So by your logic if you're walking down the street and all of a sudden a 6 foot alien gray starts to run past you you're telling me you'd have the audacity to stand up to the fear of sighting one and snapping a pic of it at the same time ?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
reply to post by Bers81

Have you seen the picture in your first link?

Looks like a doll.

I wanna see the real thing too but this isn't it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

There aren't any pictures of an alien in those links, I'm not counting the stock picture of a gray alien either btw

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
I've seen UFOs at times where there was no visible car on any side of the road moving at night I wonder why ?

That happened to me when I had my 2003 sighting. It was about 3.20 in the afternoon. I have a busy road in front and behind my house and when I ran after it into the street there was not a soul or car to be seen.

I should add - I was gardening and all day I kept getting the thought "bring your camera out", and I ignored it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

Originally posted by MollyStewart

The person that was going to contact the authorities couldn't snap one?
reply to post by Myomistress

Yep, they couldn't get a signal. Uh huh, that wouldn't stop them from being able to snap a pic though. Sounds a bit dodgey.

The article said there are other witnesses so interview them 1 by 1 separately and see what they have to say. I've seen UFOs at times where there was no visible car on any side of the road moving at night I wonder why ?
So by your logic if you're walking down the street and all of a sudden a 6 foot alien gray starts to run past you you're telling me you'd have the audacity to stand up to the fear of sighting one and snapping a pic of it at the same time ?

Wow I'm an American too, but geez.

The OP says 4 meters... that does nbot translate to "a 6 foot alien".

It would be just over 12 feet.

Not that I believe anything here, though I would love something real and provable.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So by your logic if you're walking down the street and all of a sudden a 6 foot alien gray starts to run past you you're telling me you'd have the audacity to stand up to the fear of sighting one and snapping a pic of it at the same time
reply to post by Falgore

If I had a phone in my hand ready to call the authorities because some shady six foot foreign looking creature was running past me, sure I would try to snap a pic. I mean, it was running right? It wasn't up in anyone's face? I'd possibly be more concerned with what it was running from.

Multiple witness and in this day an age when just about every man woman and child has a camera ready mobile phone and not a pic in sight. Also no two witnesses will report a car accident the same way because they all have different perspectives. Perhaps to one man what was a six foot grey alien to someone else may have been a six foot, starving homeless man running from the cops? Who knows. I have no reason to doubt someone's personal accounts but this certainly seems out of character for the phenomena. If something doesn't sit right, there is usually a reason. IMO

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Someone tell me WHY is EVERYONE so convinced that everything around here is a hoax. Some of you guys personally believe aliens are interacting with Earth, yet at the same time some of you "believers" are so quick to shoot down every single sighting and experience, as if it just cannot happen! Or is it that it's just so hard to believe? You believe and don't believe? Just amazing!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Yes, that is exactly what I am telling you.

Do you know why?

Lets see...... An Alien grey, that is part of a civilization, that has mastered inner planetary travel could -
1) Kill any of us at any moment it wanted.
2) It was running away, with it's primary concern being concealment.
3) AND the most important reason - Pictures or it didn't happen, as far as anyone else is concerned.

IF there are grey's running around hiding, there are definitely more. I would go as far as to say, there must be thousands... It would take more than one to abduct hundreds of Bobby Jo's, and Billy Bob's in all those trailer parks down south.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The eyewitness appeared in a program giving more details
www.youtube.com...

Leonard says the creature was walking on the road, he initially thought it was a carnival hoax but it was nearly a suicide considering the darkness and the danger of the road. If you dress a costume 4 meters high and walk there you just ask for troubles.
He was even surpised by its dimensions, as it was nearly as twice as tall as him, and Leonard stated he is 1.95m

He said initially, thinking about a queue due to a car crash, picked up his mobile phone to advise his father he will be late, but had no signal. Then noticing the creature, he picked up his light torch and lighted it. At first sight it appeared to be somewhat naked, or dressing a very tight skin (there he thought it wasn't a costume, as he didn't notice any hinges or bottons) with a "dirty white" color
Leonard saw him from its behind, he didn't see its face. First things he noticed were its feet, chicken looking feet (lol) slightly lifted up in the middle. Its legs were disproportionate, slightly curved forward and with big tendons. Very slim trunk, mid-thigh arms with big tendons too. The head was shaped like a rugby ball in horizontal alignment, with a cone shaped deformation on its base.

Then he talked to three girls next to him, theyr mobile phones were not working (not only without signal) and other persons had theyr car just not igniting. Leonard then stated he was there for about 5-7 minutes, those girls were stopped there from about an hour.
The creature seemed to be not upset about being lighted by the torch, then another car came from the opposite direction and when the driver used the horns, the creature then started to run on the open fields (he says quite hard to do if it was a person on stilts).

The chatting ends with the introduction of Chiumiento, an italian ufologist who was contacted by Leonard's father, a retired noncommisioned officer (in the italian army there is a rank between the officers and sergeants, "Maresciallo")

Chiumiento starts saying he was surprised Leonard didn't want to be kept anonymous, because he was sure about what he saw and he was not alone, hoping for others to step up and report the event as well.
Chiumento then talks about other reports he got from such event.
First of all the email from the ostriches farmer, according to the email about 40mins before what happend, such farmer saw a creature ripping apart the ostriches fence and then run on the open field. He tried to call the police but the phone was mute. He remarks the strange coincidences of the fact, the farmer could not know about what happened to Leonard.
Chiumiento has been contacted by another eyewitness (and he contacted "il messaggero veneto" the newspaper agency too) asking to be kept anonymous, saying he needed medical assistance because of the shock he suffered from the sight. This eyewitness reported to Chiumento he was driving his car and noticed a body kneeled or lying on the road, thinking about a person in need of assistance he stopped and the saw the creature giving more details, very little eyes and small mouth.
The ufologist says there were many reports of electronic devices not working in the area as well as street lamps, and in the near USA base Aviano (yes that base is 100km - ish from the site) there was an unusual activity, (the area of Aviano is known in the north east of Italy because of ufo sightseeings) and his unofficial fonts say there were aircrafts on alert mode

Chiumiento ends saying there are more supposed witnesses he id going to interview in the next days.

Basically this is what the video says

English site describing what happened www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by Bers81 because: corrections

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Two interviews to Leonard D'Andrea in two different Italian TV, confirm the sighting of the 4 meters high creature.
There are many other witnesses (at least 15 and some of them will be interrogated in the next few days).
Other sightings of the same "creature" in that area the day before.

It's interesting that a german astrobiologist directly from his office in the University days later the news has contacted Leonard by e-mail and submit to his attention 50 different sketches of Alien creatures.

Leonard recognize, this one at 90%.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
as ppl have already said even if they had a cam on them it would be low quality garbage. There is a high probability they'll have a camera but it is also likely their phone isn't very good for pictures and it will just leave ppl saying "fake" etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

According with the witnesses, their phones and their cars were shut down, and so the lamp lights on the road...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Happen again? Maybe this time in "Pasiano":

[ITA] misterobufo.corriere.it...

[ITA] messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it...
edit on 20-4-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
These threads always make me smile, because I always wonder what it would take to believe it.

Even if there were images, how many here would say they were faked? How could any one of us actually believe that it's not a hoax?

We've seen "autopsy" footage that was pretty clear and convincing, and that was a hoax. We've seen the footage of the guy in the UK dressed as an alien just out for a walk in the street and that would have been convincing enough for most of us, right?

There will ALWAYS be debate about what is real and what is hoax, even if we had a video of a alien being interviewed.

To me, all of this is BS, there is no evidence for any of it. It could all be hoaxed, and therefore it's meaningless.

The only way I would even be remotely swayed by this story is if I saw the creature in question, and maybe 50 witnesses all there watching it. At least that way you know the people exist, they can't all be lying. It still leaves it open to doubt about it being a costume, but at least we would be half way there.

As it is, this could be a few people lying, or it could be a few people thinking they saw an alien when they actually saw a man in a costume.
It will never be proven, because there is not the slightest little iota of evidence, none, nada, zero, zip.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The first article mentioned (offhandedly) that maybe it was a person in a Carnival costume (and by "Carnival", I mean the celebration prior to lent, such as the new Orleans "Mardis Gras" or Brazil's "Carnivale").

I'm not sure about Udine proper and any Carnival celebration they have, but Venice is not that far from Udine (130 km/80 miles), and they have a HUGE carnival celebration. This year Venice's Carnival was February 11-21 --- and the evening of Saturday February 11 is the day of the alleged incident, which is the same day as the start of Carnival.

The article said there were other witnesses who saw something "strange", but are there any more details as to what they saw?

Most Venice Carnival costumes consist of masks that are gilded and decorated with feathers and gems, but there are some costumes that include stilts. perhaps the evening was dark, and the witness misidentified a Carnival Reveler in costume and on stilts? Did the other witness think they saw an alien? What are their stories?

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it is something the investigation should consider.

edit on 4/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join