It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 meters alien sighted in Italy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Correct.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

post by pascalt
Get real people, MOST people in the world NEVER have a camera on them. Annoying that you say "How come there is no picture??".

Its 2012 ... most people have cameras on their phones , so it is reasonable to expect someone to have got a picture or video of this if it happened .

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
munches on a taco ..guy in stilts wearing a alien costume ...next

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
See how easy it is to fool people

Alien
edit on 13/2/12 by ottozia because: Link did not work

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
this sems to fit the bill quite well.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

And if ET's could wander the Earth , with probably very advanced technology that took them over great distances, they don't have any means to eradicate all communication within curtain radius..?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Don't you find it odd that an alien was walking down a road and seen by multiple witnesses yet the only person to mention anything about it is Leonard D'Andrea ? , all of the links lead to his version of events .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Him perhaps? lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Most of the stories will always turn out to be more fiction than fact, It is at least to say curious that there are no more witnesses coming forward ... well maybe your right, and you would expect that a 12 feet creature stopping cars and wanders to some dubious town , would have many witnesses. You almost think its the new viral of M. Night Shyamalan Signs 2 ...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Folks, just stop. Seriously, stop. This has more holes in it than an entire block of Swiss cheese. The fact that someone lacks the ability to immediately determine that and come screaming to ATS to post a link to this useless and moronic story sadly shows the state of our beloved subject.

The community as a whole needs to do better. In the future, after we all learn to exercise logic, reason and common sense, useless tripe like this wont have an audience here, and the lack of demand will help us move forward.

But that said, yeah man, like totally! I see no reason why a multi-meter tall alien wouldn't just be strutting down the road in full view. Like man, they are here dudz! Like man, maybe their ship ran out of gas, or maybe, duz, just maybe they are making intermittent appearances to get us used to the notion of aliens so when they reveal themselves in the coming disclosure rapture it will be less of a shock. Like doodz.......

Hate on me all you want in if that helps you avoid reality, but rest assured, eventually you will haven to face it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
The fact that someone lacks the ability to immediately determine that and come screaming to ATS to post a link to this useless and moronic story sadly shows the state of our beloved subject.

As i stated in my very first post, i cannot proove anything, just reported here facts written by local news, with its sources. Maybe i have to apologise for the thread's title which is too direct, but it's not my fault if this could hurt your feelings.
I thought this is the right place to share it and i said i will give updates if anything new will come out. After all, most readers took this with a bit of brain and skeptism with all theyr reasons

edit on 14-2-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

post by MainLineThis
The fact that someone lacks the ability to immediately determine that and come screaming to ATS to post a link to this useless and moronic story sadly shows the state of our beloved subject.

MainLine lighten up man , the fact that someone posted this story on an Aliens and UFOs forum makes no difference to "our beloved subject" .
Isn't that what these forums are for , someone posts a report and we look into it to determine its validity or in this case lack of , if no one posts anything where does that leave us .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So not only were all the phone signal blocked
but it disabled all the cameras on the phones ?

Weird !

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As promised, i give you some updates. More rumors slowly come out after the recent facts.

Yet again, let me remind you i am just posting here what i can find on italian news, an easy job for me considering i used to live 100km from the scene. Don't blame me for not finding any pictures or giving you false hopes.

original link messaggeroveneto.gelocal.it...

I want to report that link because "Il Messaggero Veneto" is a reliable and known newspaper, not an amateur blog

One more link www.ufoonline.it...

Edit: removed translated links. I give you originals and translate it manually using google

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

There remain, however, still a mystery two email from Antonio Chiumiento, known researcher-investigator, by a supposed breeder ostriches in the area of ​​Mortlake informed that you have seen,

Google translate is a useful tool but sometimes

If I understand it correctly from the messaggeroveneto link are they suggesting the Alien may have been an ostrich ?

edit on 14-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Bers81

There remain, however, still a mystery two email from Antonio Chiumiento, known researcher-investigator, by a supposed breeder ostriches in the area of ​​Mortlake informed that you have seen,

Google translate is a useful tool but sometimes

If I understand it correctly from the messaggeroveneto link are they suggesting the Alien may have been an ostrich ?

edit on 14-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

They said Chiumiento (the ufo researcher) received two emails by -a supposed- ostriches farmer, saying they saw the creature as well. But the farmer stated they are not related to such event and have no idea who actually wrote those mails.

edit on 14-2-2012 by Bers81 because: gramar 4tw

edit on 14-2-2012 by Bers81 because: i love my keyboard

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i search for "giant 13 foot italy" and came up with this.
13 foot middlefinger

edit on 14-2-2012 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Very tall aliens were sighted near where live in the late 90s. Estimated to be half the height of the trees. The trees were measured later on and found to be approx. 30ft tall.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81
with long bended (i hope it is correct, i mean not straight)

You have a great command of English and should be proud. I know only English and no secondary languages, but I am highly impressed by those who do.

The word you meant to use is "bent."

bent 1 (bnt)
v.
Past tense and past participle of bend1.
adj.
1. Altered from an originally straight or even condition: pieces of bent wire.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I dont think dis is real. They would hav taken pictures.

However, if it is legit the aliens must relly like pizzaslashpasta lol italy

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join