It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 meters alien sighted in Italy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fresh news, given by several sites.

If you don't want to use google translator, here it is briefly:

Just outside Udine (italian city) a 4 meter high creature has been sighted by several people walking nearby a road. Someone tried to use mobile phones to alert local securities but they couldn't do that due to a temporary absence of signal.
The creature has benn described with long bended (i hope it is correct, i mean not straight) legs, round headed ending in a conic shape.

These news just come out from my google news, all i can do is report it here, I don't have anything else to proove it is real or the usual hoax. I'll keep you informed if there will be any update

www.gazzettino.it...
www.unonotizie.it...
www.aciclico.com...
www.newsalfemminile.it...
www.italiah24.it...

edit on 13-2-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

Edit: added new links

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Have you seen the picture in your first link?

Looks like a doll.

I wanna see the real thing too but this isn't it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
reply to post by Bers81

Have you seen the picture in your first link?

Looks like a doll.

I'm pretty sure that black white isn't the actual picture...

Anyways, OP, if there was someone who took out a phone to alert police, couldn't they have photo'd or video'd the alien?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

It was just a random image... that was not meant to be it. Afaik there are no pictures atm

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I was wondering about the same thing.. have no idea at all

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The witnesses were able to see the alien or suspicious, walk undisturbed for several minutes, so that the worker is able even to illuminate it with the torch and note that the color of his skin was gray, with long legs and curves and apparently naked

And yet nobody took any pictures of it , maybe they will turn up but some how I doubt it

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm a bit disappointed myself that they have all of these stories saying many people have seen it, yet there are no pictures. The person that was going to contact the authorities couldn't snap one? I really want to see this. Without picture proof it can't even be said if it's a hoax or not so would the golden rule here be to say that it's a hoax definitively until we get a picture?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Actually they are wondering if it was real or because of carnival (i don't know if you are aware what it is, a sort of halloween), but if it was really 4 meters, it is quite hard to fake it.

So far the only "proof" is that it has been reported by a known newspaper, which is online as well

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Someone tried to use mobile phones to alert local securities but they couldn't do that due to a temporary absence of signal.

How, if you can't use your phone?......

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

That's interesting actually. I'm thinking it was probably an attraction at Carnival or something. We'll have to see how this story continues to unfold. I have a French teacher that still keeps up with current news from her home country so maybe I'll have to ask her about this kind of stuff next lecture.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by gortex

How, if you can not use your phone?......

Someone tried to use mobile phones to alert local securities but they couldn't do that due to a temporary absence of signal.

You can still take pictures or video even if you can't make calls

edit on 13-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Some of the posters in those italian news sites are saying that might be a joke from someone. Is Carnival time over there so someone is just trying to pull a little hoax. (which considering the pattern is absolutely plausible)...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Anyways, OP, if there was someone who took out a phone to alert police, couldn't they have photo'd or video'd the alien?

That was my first thought, why didn't anyone snap photos or take videos. Every phone these days has that capability, but nobody bothered?

Unlikely.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
rough translation by google...

Witness Leonard D'Andrea, worker Codroipo to Caffaro, who was driving his car when, while visiting the Napoleon of the new roundabout at Mortlake, he was forced to stop.

I noticed the cars stopped, I queued - says D'Andrea - about the time I thought of an accident. But when I fell, I noticed that in front of three cars was a strange creature that walked along the road. It was about four meters high and was silent.

D'Andrea wanted to tell his father but the phones were not working, there was no field. Then took the torch and lit the creature grayish, noting that her legs were slightly bent forward with the back formed by a sort of tendons very large. "While the illuminavo, noted that the head had a round shape and ending in a conical shape. This creature "walked" on the road, not caring at all the cars stopped and people - reminiscent of Andrea - In front of me was a Mazda with a family. The mother took the two children hiding behind the seats, while two girls behind me wanted to call 113 but the phones were not working

Then the silhouette has fled in the direction of Lestizza, Leonard tried to follow her but without success. Other people who live in the area confirmed that they have seen something "strange". Extraterrestrial or joker good to "celebrate" the Carnival?

Well what can we make out of this?

Need more witnesses .. I think
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Got any links in English??

Can't use a translator here atm...

I thought foreign language sites were a no-no...
edit on 2/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That's all i have, it's from the last 6 hours. So if there will be more interesting stuff, i guess it will come out

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
That was my first thought, why didn't anyone snap photos or take videos. Every phone these days has that capability, but nobody bothered?
Exactly. I just bought the cheapest phone for a gift for somebody, and it had a camera which isn't great but it's not half bad. It's got to be pretty hard to get a phone without a camera these days. So if they had a phone, I think we can say:

pics or it didn't happen.

LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Not a single even blurry picture? Seriously?? Better not actually, a blurry picture can be easily photoshopped.

I'm tired of this BS, it seems there is a need to abduct people and make them spill their guts - with any level violence included
edit on 13-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

pics or it didn't happen.

LOL

I have to agree
Anyways it is too early to jump to conclusions, if it really happened let the witnesses come out. Or I will be the first to say gtfo
I actually rushed to this thread as I was a bit excited since it happened not too far from where i live. We will see

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Get real people, MOST people in the world NEVER have a camera on them. Annoying that you say "How come there is no picture??". Interesting news, even though it would be much more interesting with a pic for sure ;-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join