It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 meters alien sighted in Italy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Very tall aliens were sighted near where live in the late 90s. Estimated to be half the height of the trees. The trees were measured later on and found to be approx. 30ft tall.

tell us more wigit...

sounds interesting..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but if I see a 4m tall *whatever* walking down the street, I'm gonna be at a safe distance. And at that distance, my mobile phone isn't gonna register anything useful at all in the dark and probably not that much more in daylight.

You guys always talk all this smack about how you would have if you were in said situation, but you're never there, are you? It's easy to talk then, right?

I guarantee that if you have even half the sense God gave you, you don't stand there trying to get your mobile to photograph a creature that's more than twice your height. Americans walk around filming everything under the sun. The rest of the world doesn't.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I don't know about you guys but if I see a 4m tall *whatever* walking down the street, I'm gonna be at a safe distance. And at that distance, my mobile phone isn't gonna register anything useful at all in the dark and probably not that much more in daylight.

You guys always talk all this smack about how you would have if you were in said situation, but you're never there, are you? It's easy to talk then, right?

I guarantee that if you have even half the sense God gave you, you don't stand there trying to get your mobile to photograph a creature that's more than twice your height. Americans walk around filming everything under the sun. The rest of the world doesn't.

And here is a video from the 10th of Feb, from Australia of a supposed alien who has reoccurringly visited this boy, it looks real, and the jury is out on this, but its possible! www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is 2012 and if a 4 meter alien comes walking down a street there will be at least one photo of it. This story never happened sorry.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I'm with you cosmic.

Last thing I would be doing is taking my eyes off it and rummaging somewhere for a phone, then unlocking the screen with my code, then finding the app which will take a photo...then turning flash on as its not on automatically and drawing attention to myself from something that I dont know is friendly or completely evil!

Perhaps it's an age thing.

I'm nearing 40 and my phone is not in my hand all the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

In sept 96 not far from where I live hundreds of aliens were spotted in a field near some trees and beside a black triangular craft that was on the ground. Amongst the entities, mostly greys, there were some very tall beings, tan in colour, (someone later estimated them at15ft tall), they seemed to be supervising the movement of boxes and cylinders by the shorter ones.

Back to the Italy sighting. I'm not surprised there aren't any photos IF the OPs sighting is true. Whatever causes the sightings does seem to have control over the eyewitness, even down to whether they can take a picture or not. Sometimes the mechanics seem to fail in the camera itself, other times it's the person holding the camera that just can't or wont take the photo. I've read of that a few times and don't doubt it.

There's a fantastic UFO pic taken in Scotland, one of two I think, and the person who snapped the shots had his camera in hand when he first spotted the craft. He got a clear message in his head not to take a photo, then another message, okay, you can take one now. I don't think it was quite worded like I wrote it but the message was the same.

I'm 99% positive this is one of the pics.
lh4.ggpht.com...
The other photo that was taken just a second before or after looked more like this -www.ufoevidence.org... i.e. the part on the top had telescoped out a bit. I'm not sure why the second photo can't be found on the internet. That puzzles me, but that's how I remember the story.
edit on 15-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If I saw a 4 meter tall life form rocking the hitchhiker beat I would tackle it and have something better than a new story or blurry cell phone pic. Obviously, a life form that grows to that height comes from a much smaller planet (or from thousands of years of zero g space travel). The added gravity and weight of our atmosphere means this creature would be extremely weak and easy to subdue.

Why is it that I can use grade school logic to debunk this utter tripe?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
If I saw a 4 meter tall life form rocking the hitchhiker beat I would tackle it and have something better than a new story or blurry cell phone pic. Obviously, a life form that grows to that height comes from a much smaller planet (or from thousands of years of zero g space travel). The added gravity and weight of our atmosphere means this creature would be extremely weak and easy to subdue.

Why is it that I can use grade school logic to debunk this utter tripe?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Your logic is correct but it will fail miserably because you don't consider it as what it is, something more evolved than you.
You take it on a face to face challenge, i say he doesn't need it, he just need to push the red botton in his pocket

Take it this way, a helicopter drops a navy seal with all his gear in the roman colosseum, who will stand last? The navy seal or the gladiator?

Nice try, i would say change school
edit on 15-2-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

wigit - am desperate to know where in Scotland this was...

Being based there myself...am interested!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
On this link there is a reconstruction of that creature. Actually It doesn't say it is, but the picture below is the exact road, so i assume they are related.
Once again, i will report it here for your info.

This fact is doing some voice in Italy, the eyewitness Leonard will make his appearence in a tv show. I guess it will be on youtube in the future and hopefully subtilted

www.sulletraccedelmistero.it...

Edit: added the road from google maps; use google street view to see it from yourself. The road is named "SS252", next to the SS353 roundabout. Going west direction you can find the city "Codroipo", while north you have "Mortegliano". The road in the picture should be more or less centred

maps.google.it...,13.174779&spn=0.025015,0.066047&hnear=Mortegliano+Udine,+Friuli-Venezia+Giulia&t=f&z=15&ec pose=45.8998864,13.17477637,3156.73,0.004,44.971,0

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by gortex

Someone tried to use mobile phones to alert local securities but they couldn't do that due to a temporary absence of signal.

How, if you can't use your phone?......

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

Because it says that there was a temporary absence of signal. That doesn't affect the ability to take a picture.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

The article says they had phones but no service. As it has been pointed out most all cell phones are equipped with a camera these days. So I would say that in this day and age most people do in fact have cameras on them. Maybe not high quality cameras but cameras all the same.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1
reply to post by pascalt

The article says they had phones but no service. As it has been pointed out most all cell phones are equipped with a camera these days. So I would say that in this day and age most people do in fact have cameras on them. Maybe not high quality cameras but cameras all the same.

Correct, but other articles say mobile phones were not working at all, or vibrating even if they weren't receiving a phone call.
Honestly, I don't know what to think

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

And here is a video from the 10th of Feb, from Australia of a supposed alien who has reoccurringly visited this boy, it looks real, and the jury is out on this, but its possible! www.youtube.com...

The jury is out on what this is because nobody could possibly look at that crappy video and tell what it is. Anyone who can use that vid as evidence of an alien encounter is just spending way too much change in the wishing well.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
About the pictures, yeah, you know it sucks that there are no camera pics but I was looking out the window right now and thought to myself "if a 12 foot tall alien walked by the window, the whole incident would last about 7 seconds, how would I react?" and honestly my first instinct would be of shock and survival. I'd probably hide behind my and hope that thing wouldn't see me! The last thing I'd think of was to grab my camera, make sure it's in focus, and try to shoot a good pic of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If I saw something walking that looked like this and was 4m tall...you wouldnt see me for dust, never mind with a camera in my hand waiting for an upload to ATS...

No sirreeee....

I'd be outta there!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
TBH I don't think that reconstruction is really what he -supposedly- saw... it just does not look real. Anyways, things are going on, in the future we will have more concrete info

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The general reaction from a lot of people on this subject at hand is simply they want a picture with the alien facing the camera head on with a very high quality camera and even then I doubt most on here would accept it as evidence.

There were times where I wish I had my camera at hand to capture images of a few UFO's I've seen over the past few years. People don't always have access to a high quality camera at all times.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The real problem with this story isn't so much the lack of pictures but the lack of any other witnesses to back up Mr D'Andrea's story .
Its been nearly a week since this was supposed to have happened and as the OP has shown the story has been reported in Italy yet no one else that supposedly witnessed the Alien has come forward to back up his story .

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The person that was going to contact the authorities couldn't snap one?
reply to post by Myomistress

Yep, they couldn't get a signal. Uh huh, that wouldn't stop them from being able to snap a pic though. Sounds a bit dodgey.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join