It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden told children 'live in peace in the West'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow, this thread had such potential until that idiot came here..

Anyway i'v just heard the US gov has issued a notice and the media are picking it up right now, that terrorists have hidden bombs in hundreds of tins of alphabetti spaghetti. If they go off, it could spell disaster.

On a real note, i added this because this is the brink of the complete bullsht these war mongers would let us believe.

Please ban the troll.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This thread is the perfect example of how and why TPTB get away with war and genocide. The minute somebody questions, or provides evidence that, things may not be what they seem, along come the intimidatory bullies who attempt to shout everyone down and claim they are kooks.

The more people wake up, however, the more I am convinced that this sort of predatory mentality and bullish behaviour is slowly, but surely, being phased out of our collective gene pool.

Keep fighting the good fight, friends, for despite the attempts to cling onto the old system of lies and deceit by some, we, in the end, will be victorious.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why is it shocking to most people that someone like Bin Laden would of said something like this? Last time I checked he was a human being just like the rest of us. So just because he was a radical toward Western ideals, he all of a sudden has no right in being a sincere father figure? People have really been brainwashed by Western ideals, and people that say otherwise are just lying to themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Could sound like that, but could also sound like, that Bin Laden joined up with CIA and received training from them before going to Afghanistan and fighting with Mujaheddin in a proxy war on our behalf against the Russians. And then later when he got kidney disease and was going to die anyway he decided to go out with a bang, join up again with his old buddies in the CIA and take credit for one of the most devastating terrorists attacks in history and helped, give his old CIA buddies a good reason to go forth and continue carrying out the reshaping of the Middle East in their image. And then before he died he gave a bit of good advice to his kids, ie that he didn't really believe in the Muslim extremist garbage himself and wanted them to get a good education and live the good life, I wonder if he also might have told them to stay the hell away from the CIA.
edit on 13-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on Mon Feb 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Its a war, kid. Wake up and grow up.

If Bin Laden had commited the crimes stated. He would have been arrested and tried in court of law. Dead men dont talk.. The only war is the war being made by the bankers...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Why is it shocking to most people that someone like Bin Laden would of said something like this? Last time I checked he was a human being just like the rest of us. So just because he was a radical toward Western ideals, he all of a sudden has no right in being a sincere father figure? People have really been brainwashed by Western ideals, and people that say otherwise are just lying to themselves.

Probably a lot of sincere fathers that got sponged up off the concrete and tossed into a garbage bag on 11 Sep, too.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
If Bin Laden had commited the crimes stated. He would have been arrested and tried in court of law. Dead men dont talk.. The only war is the war being made by the bankers...

Hang on.....lemme write that one down. I just have to save your comment for future generations of people to read and learn from.

Geebus......

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

Hang on.....lemme write that one down. I just have to save your comment for future generations of people to read and learn from.

So you rather brainwash the future generations then to actually have them learn about what really happened behind the scenes? The Government spoon feeds you the BS, and you just accept it, then pass it along. That is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why would he want his children to live with the GREAT SATAN?

Why wouldn't he not want his children to live in an Islamic paradise?

I'm not buying this.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So you rather brainwash the future generations then to actually have them learn about what really happened behind the scenes? The Government spoon feeds you the BS, and you just accept it, then pass it along. That is disgusting.

Looks like we have a contender for Purplemer's crown!!

OK, for the sake of an argument, let us just say that Bin Laden did everything that happened on 11 Sep.

According to Purplemer, and you since you're jumping to his defense, this was a crime that should have been handled by the NYPD. They should have put a warrent out for his arrest and Bin Laden, filled with shame, should have given up. Or NYPD detective started canvassing the local A-stan neighborhood looking for clues and talking to people about his whereabouts.

You know, so they could have arrested him.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Why wouldn't he not want his children to live in an Islamic paradise?

Can you elaborate more on what you know a Islamic paradise is? I don't want to hear about anything that you were told from another source. So if you say anything about 72 virgins that doesn't count.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I highly doubt that. I'm sure that his family is trying to shake off the stigma attached to UBL and so they spin a little something to make it take the taint off the name. THEY are probably trying to live a normal life and so they have to rewrite history to get it. Can't say that I blame them. It's not their fault that daddy was a mass murdering ego maniac.

Last time I checked he was a human being just like the rest of us..

Not quite .. 'just like the rest of us'. Most human beings don't plan the mass murder of as many random people as possible using planes to slam into office buildings in New York City.

edit on 2/13/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

this was a crime that should have been handled by the NYPD.

No, it should have been mitigated by the CIA when they had 4 chances of capturing him before. So why would they let something get to this magnitude if they had plenty of chances in the past? Maybe so we can have a reason to go to war?....Seems about right look where we are now...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I highly doubt that. I'm sure that his family is trying to shake off the stigma attached to UBL and so they spin a little something to make it take the taint off the name. THEY are probably trying to live a normal life and so they have to rewrite history to get it. Can't say that I blame them. It's not their fault that daddy was a mass murdering ego maniac.

Yes glad t see someone else echo my sentiments here.

The only evidence we have to this is the brother in law who just witnessed his sister and family living in conditins that he wishes was better.

Its a sympathy ploy, and they probably should have some, like you said, its not their fault.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As for the first question: Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple
1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.

m.guardian.co.uk...

ron paul says it cause its in writing.
The establishment think listening to your enemies is weakness.

Know thy enemy.
edit on 13-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

That would be any country that has an Islamic government.

There seem to be many Muslims who are very devout. I do believe that Bin Laden falls into that category. So why would a devout Muslim encourage his children to live anywhere but an Islamic state?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nice try on paraphrasing something I said, and taking it out of complete context. I never said anything about what he did, I was going for more of what he said as stated in the thread title...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

He did state educational reasons did he not? I am sure that is why.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hmm, the FBI must be ignoring this:
www.foxnews.com...

"We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours," bin Laden said.
The admission is in the video.

There's also this:
www.defense.gov ...

He led the list by pledging his jihad allegiance to Osama bin Laden and finished with an admission to trying to destroy the American oil company in Indonesia owned by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

edit on 13-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join