It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden told children 'live in peace in the West'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by theBigToe

Nothing that you have posted so far has been to the tonality of this thread. You've done nothing but bash other members and bleet out like a sheep. If all you're going to do is bash us all then I suggest you leave before I get a mod in here after you.

Go get a mod.

You might consider it bashing because you dont like to hear it, how do you think all of us who dont labor under the brainwashed delusion that the Jews are behind every terrorist attack in the world feel when you people are CONSTANTLY leaping to the opportunity to step on America for whatever it is, no matter what it is, we are all STUPID AMERICANS that ARE BRAINWASHED SHEEP blah blah blah. You people are broken records.

Same thing, same story, now us Americans are in the same boat as the Jews. We will be taking all the blame for everything no matter his disconnected or connected we were to it from now until the end of time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
Hitler loved children too (so they say). Does that mean we should start reevaluating his war crimes? They were ALL righteous you know. How do I know this? Well, because he loved kids of course!

No where, I repeat NO WHERE has anyone said a thing about re-evaluating bin Laden's war crimes, not the OP and certainly not myself.

What about you? I ask again, if you were guilty of crimes would you want or expect your family to suffer any consequences because of your actions?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

why dont you have a day off eh?? you dont know what your going on about... your rude and also the BRAINwashed one.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

post removed by staff

meanwhile you're defending the fact that 4.6 percent of the world’s population gobble up 33 percent of global consumption

and are willing to kill anybody and everybody else to keep it that way

sounds like the pot calling the kettle black IMO

edit on Mon Feb 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'd like to know where you also feel fulfilled enough to go on and on bashing the Jews. They're a group of people just like you and I and I would enjoy it if the insults stopped now. It's because of you that we can't have a discussion on what this thread is really about. Everyone, just ignore the troll and let's get back on topic, yeah?

Osama possibly a family man? Yes, I think so.

link   

Not one person, except you, has said anything about a Jewish conspiracy.

Addressing the OP, I think it is plausible that bin Laden could have said this. He didn't seem to hate all Western countries, just the few that were involved in military operations in the Middle East.

link   

lolz dont think so... the us goverment prob did 9/11 so the can carry on there petty bulls###t war.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes, it must be. Go check where the terrorists came from. Not one came from Afgahnistan or Iraq.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Not one person, except you, has said anything about a Jewish conspiracy.

Addressing the OP, I think it is plausible that bin Laden could have said this. He didn't seem to hate all Western countries, just the few that were involved in military operations in the Middle East.

i agree here,it is very plausible. Just because he is bin LAden dosnt mean he had no heart when it came to his family.

I still think that its more likely a case of the brother-in-law trying to raise sympathy for his sister and family.

Somewhere this thread has been derailed ( i say somewhere like i dont know exactly where...) but thank you or bringing it back on topic and furthering the intelligent discussion, as other have not done.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hitler loved children too (so they say). Does that mean we should start reevaluating his war crimes? They were ALL righteous you know. How do I know this? Well, because he loved kids of course!

lol you're stubbing yourself all over the place

let me fix that for you:

the current and previous POSUS love children too (so they say). Does that mean we should start evaluating their war crimes?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I don't want to add to the clutter of this thread any more than I already have but: I loved your pun.

Second line

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Oh boy. Been watching W. huh?

Do you get all your facts from hollywood?

BUZZZZZ!!!! wrong answer!!

Have not worshipped the One-Eyed God, going on 4 years now

i leave that to the sheeple.

if the ignorance is painful you must be in agony by now

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!

Please discuss the topic and not each other...and do it civilly.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To those who said Osama would recruit others, but not has children, to fight the "war"...
Members of the US Congress and Senate are guilty of the EXACT SAME THING!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Was bin Laden a terrorist? Or was this an example of extreme propaganda?

Our nation suffered a brutal attack costing hundreds of lives, and the American people are still unsure as to the source and motive of the assault. Perhaps Osama was simply a face to put on the fear our nation INTENTIONALLY instilled in our country in order to achieve a solution to something only our government saw as a problem...

Maybe Osama was entirely innocent. Every read about Golding in George Orwell's 1984? We don't KNOW anything about this war, except that it would appear to be us invading some other country, and that country fighting back just as we would, if the shoe were on the other foot.

We need to stop assuming and start SEEING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join