It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
Hope you got a little more luck with your thread.

I posted it Here

Maybe theres some info for you in there.

Thread died out pretty fast, deserved a lot more attention imho.

Hope you get better responses

And I before you my friend - here.

I posted that last year and had even less attention than yours. Ho hum. Still, it's the information that's important and I'm just glad people are finally showing an interest in the truth behind it all.

edit on 14/2/2012 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Its amazing what kind of posts get so much attention on this site.
And often the ones that should get more attention don't.

I bet a title claiming the Rothschilds are Aliens would get many many more posts.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedShiftDrift
reply to post by Cythraul

Its amazing what kind of posts get so much attention on this site.
And often the ones that should get more attention don't.

I bet a title claiming the Rothschilds are Aliens would get many many more posts.

It's why we are in the mess we are in... Sheeple do as sheeple see.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm not worried, we will just have someone else in charge. I haven't seen anything about them being bad people, just that they seem to want control of the world moneys, So do they have a fair retirement plan? We can start using rolls of toilet paper as money

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Jeeeze, can you imagine what would happen if some tin pot dictator actually was able to establish a gold based currency? It would be the biggest money maker in history!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Well, well, well bilder
I have only read your OP and this is what i am refering to. (OP to me is opening post i assume? atleast thats what i believe for OP to stand for.)

Your thread should interest more than just members of ATS on this one. I think before that people who read this will open their eyes to the big picture here because i know for a fact that the majority of replies will have the same view.

Now i have sat here reading and posting threads and replies for a while now, my threads are not the best laid out and yeah they sound impossible.
I have made predictions here on ATS, you should maybe take a look.

This thread that you have posted.......you do realize that if you sit down and look what you have brought here, and think of how many things that this one thread can connect to?

One of these things would be
A Conspiracy that involves individuals/organizations/groups that conspire to provoke war for profit. A conspiracy to provoke war for profit I hear you say? Well what else can you dress it up as, after reading this thread??

Therefore i would be right in assuming that there just may have been a few laws broken along the way, considering the countless lives lost on all sides from war. Now i wrote a thread about Iran about not being too hasty now hopefully after people read your thread they will see and realize things from a different perspective.
For instance the connection between the prophecies and what is, has and will happen.

You see i keep pointing and no-one is looking. What is an Anaconda? A snake?
so a biblical connection perhaps?
Anaconda Copper
why is it that the names ring a bell?
and to quote a specific piece in relation to your thread we have

Great Depression In 1929 Anaconda Copper Mining Co. issued new stock and used some of the money to buy shares of speculative companies. When the market crashed on Oct. 29, 1929, Anaconda suffered serious financial setbacks. Moreover, at the same time, copper prices started going down dramatically. During the winter of 1932-33 copper prices had dropped to $0.103 per kg, down from an average of $0.295 per kg only two years earlier. The Great Depression took its toll with massive unemployment in both the United States and Chile (up to 66 percent unemployment rate in the Chilean mines). On March 26 1931, Anaconda cut its dividend rate 40%. John D. Ryan died in 1933 and was buried in a copper coffin. His mighty Anaconda shares, once worth $175 each, had dropped to $4 at the bottom of the Great Depression. Cornelius Kelley became the Chairman in 1940.

Butte mining, like most U.S. industry, remained in depression until the dawn of World War II, when the demand for war materials greatly increased the need for copper, zinc, and manganese. That relieved some of the economic tensions. The end of World War II brought another downturn in the copper industry.

now would that be considered as evidence that would suggest that certain individuals knowingly orchestrate events globally to encourage war. War to boost slumping economy while profiting from war via the loss of lives?

Knowingly profiting from war while lives are lost on all sides, it doesnt matter which soil you stand on, it all looks the same when you focus on what war really is.
Those sacrificing their lives for their countries i applaud you, i do, but those who are knowingly sending troops to war under false pretenses or through deceit and propaganda in order to CASH IN!!! and having no regard for the lives lost and effected, no compassion or consideration?.Because if this is true does it not turn this into a "crimes against humanity" scenario?
The "lost in translation" that is going on,......I think we are all lost in translation and that we interpret things differently and thats why most of the trouble starts. Afterall how do we know that what we have translated for us on the news for instance is actually what is being said?

I still stand by what i say, do not be too hasty towards Iran. I fell for that last propaganda stunt of shifting consciousness we remember as 911. That one event shifted and changed my opinion of people due to what i was led to believe, not what i witnessed first hand but what i was shown. Fortunately enough for me i managed to pull my head out of my arse and now see things from a totally different perspective.
Men at war never benefit, its those that send them that do.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Everyone wants recognition by others and to get it they will use many ways. Even the nicest people who own a restaurant will put chemistry in their foods to attract people and will believe those who say it is safe to use without checking. Some of this knowledge of controlling people is very old. Pheromones have been used for thousands of years by almost every culture. I don't know where the line is drawn because the line is so thick it covers most of our reality. I guess a life without this going on is not normal to me. We can't blame the people who seek this power over us, we are the ones who let them have it by spending too much. We didn't pay attention because we live in our own little world. Our little world can still exist in the new world, hopefully, but it's just going to be different.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

If you are actually taken care of instead of a lifelong debt slave, i think you don't need more incentive. Of the people, for the people. Ghadaffi was pretty much worshipped in Libya by it's populace.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Ghadaffi was pretty much worshipped in Libya by it's populace.

But clearly not worshipped by the large number of people tortured, murdered, brutalised and repressed under his rule. Also, clearly not that popular as his glorious reign was brought to an end by the pupulace that loved him not.

Regards

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Links pls

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Another country not under control of the central banking system is Venezuela.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by Romekje
Ghadaffi was pretty much worshipped in Libya by it's populace.

But clearly not worshipped by the large number of people tortured, murdered, brutalised and repressed under his rule. Also, clearly not that popular as his glorious reign was brought to an end by the pupulace that loved him not.

And what are you basing that on, western media reports? I wonder how many Libyan accounts of Gaddafi's rule you have examined?

Also, his reign was brought to an end by NATO, not the "pupulace" [sic].
edit on 16-4-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Let's bring democracy to these infidels!

ETA: YES, Ghadaffi was a GOOD dictator!!!
edit on 16/4/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What a bunch of crap. I followed one of the so called "proof" links and all it has is a list of countries that says something like:

COUNTRY X-"Bank of country X"

What BS. The Rothschilds arent controlling anything and there are FAR more powerful individuals in the world.

The whole Rothschild banking control thing has been in paranoiud conspiracy theorist lore for ages until most folks in the know debunked this a long time ago. Geez folks will believe anything on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join