It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya & Iran - The Real Reasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Some of you will be familiar with this excellent, comprehensive timeline of Rothschild tyranny. If you've never read it before, I urge you to. It is essential information for any truth-seeker.

Let me lead off with this quote from Vladimir Lenin, who was funded by and (metaphorically) born of the Rothschild Dynasty:

“The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a nation.”

If you take a look at the timeline (linked above), you will see that it mentions three times the number of nations that are free from the shackles of a Rothschild-controlled central bank:

2001: They also will use the attacks to gain control of the few nations in the world who don’t allow Rothschild central banks and so less than one month after these attacks, US forces attackAfghanistan, one of only 7 nations in the world who don’t have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

2003: Ancient Babylon, I meanIraq, is now one of six nations left in the world who don’t have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

2005: There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

My point is self-explanatory. It can probably be proven that this timeline was written, with the inclusion of the above points, before at least the invasion of Libya if not prior to Afghanistan and Iraq (by searching ATS for old threads which discuss the matter).

Afghanistan was the 7th to last nation whose sovereignty and economic-liberty was stolen by the Rothschilds.
Iraq was the 6th...
Libya was the 5th...
Iran is shaping up to be the 4th...
Who's next after that?

I'm not saying there weren't other reasons for the invasion of Libya (and Afghanistan and Iraq), but we do at least know who the culprits are, if not every specific motive. If you think otherwise, stop deluding yourself. Evil exists and we know who the Devil incarnate is. Now we just need to work up the courage to put ourselves in the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) firing line... innocent Christians, Muslims, Jews, Heathens and Atheists of all colours alike. Something has a stranglehold on our planet; let us stop denying that we know who it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have been saying this for months.

The first thing the "rebels" did was create a central bank in Libya.

The other reason is the construction costs....the UK invested £500 million in the invasion if Libya....the regeneration is set to cost £300 billion +. Thats a bloody good return on their investment.

Its sick....but its whats been going on since money was created,

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is interesting.

I am American but currently live in Oman. Can you tell me which Omani bank is Rothschild-controlled? I'm just curious.

How do you find the list of these Rothschild banks?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So I just went to that website and I find it all a bit hard to swallow, honestly.

The first page defines Zionism as "an organization of Jews whose goal is to create a nation for Jews".

So why is it okay for all other peoples of the world to want their own nation under their own control, but not okay for Jews?

By their own definition, a person may be a Jew by heritage or by conversion. If these "Ashkenazi" Jews converted, then they are by definition Jewish. If I converted today, I would be as Jewish as any Jew in the world.

The argument of the website is just a "splitting hairs" form of anti-Semitism.

If there is a group of Rothschilds running the world and controlling all these things - it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with their faith or heritage, or lack thereof. Turning all these conspiracies into blatant bigotry just undermines your theory.

I'm telling you this because I see some real problems with how Libya went down. I don't want to see it all get dismissed because the waters were muddied by bigotry.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
How do you find the list of these Rothschild banks?

This is something I'd like to investigate further myself. I guess start with google and see what turns up. If you find anything, remember to let us know in this thread and I'll do the same. Before reading the timeline, I didn't realise almost every nation in the world even had a central bank. I thought it was just the West.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So why is it okay for all other peoples of the world to want their own nation under their own control, but not okay for Jews?

Firstly, because the land required has to be stolen from someone (in this case the Palestinians), and secondly, because Israel is not for Jews, it is for the Rothschilds. It explains somewhere in that timeline how the Zionists had to find ways of persuading Jews from all over the World to migrate to Israel because they were quite happy living elsewhere among others.

By their own definition, a person may be a Jew by heritage or by conversion. If these "Ashkenazi" Jews converted, then they are by definition Jewish. If I converted today, I would be as Jewish as any Jew in the world.

You would, but you wouldn't be a Semite.

If there is a group of Rothschilds running the world and controlling all these things - it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with their faith or heritage, or lack thereof.

Exactly. That's the very point that the above timeline/article makes. In short, the elite among the Khazarians converted to Judaism in a strategic move to gain standing amongst Christians and Muslims. They then exploited this position, and the original Jewish people, in order to build their Global Empire.

Turning all these conspiracies into blatant bigotry just undermines your theory.

No. It's groups like the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) who turn these conspiracies into bigotry, in order to stop non-bigotted people from exposing the greatest evil force in this World.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Rothschild Group claims on its website to only be involved in these countries:

Abu Dhabi Amsterdam Athens Auckland Barcelona Beijing Birmingham Brussels Budapest Bucharest Calgary Doha Dubai Frankfurt Geneva Guernsey Hanoi Hong Kong Istanbul Jakarta Johannesburg Kiev Kuala Lumpur Leeds Lisbon London Madrid Manchester Manila Melbourne Mexico City Milan Montreal Moscow Mumbai New Delhi New York Paris Prague Rome Santiago São Paulo Seoul Shanghai Singapore Sofia Stockholm Sydney Tel Aviv Tokyo Toronto Warsaw Washington Wellington Zurich

----------------------------------------

I have started to notice, since being over here, how much the UAE (Dubai in particular) likes to fiddle with other sovereign nations and try to cause trouble. They were 80% owners of the bank that was shut down in the 1980s (cannot think of the name, darn it) that was supporting terrorism all over the world. It's been suggested that Bin Laden traveled safely to Dubai for medical treatments multiple times after 9/11.

I would love to see some research into how the UAE ties in. Whether there is a plan there, or they just like to create problems for everyone else.

During the "Arab Spring" the only violent protests that occurred here in Oman had men in UAE clothes/license plates fomenting it. Interestingly enough, this happened at a port that competes with the port in Dubai, so there was a strong financial motive. The men stirring up all the trouble were exhorting the crowd (who wanted a higher minimum wage - and got it) to go destroy the port. Before that, all the protests were very peaceful, and mainly involved men standing around drinking coffee.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How is it possible to know / prove at this time who is or isn't Ashkenazi, by this definition? To maintain Jewish ties they would have been intermarrying for hundreds of years.

How would a conspiracy like that be continued for that many generations?

---

ETA: in case you can't tell, I'm a big fan of *Respectful* Argument as a way to seek higher knowledge - on both sides. I'm not being a troll or trying to annoy you.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

ETA: in case you can't tell, I'm a big fan of *Respectful* Argument as a way to seek higher knowledge - on both sides. I'm not being a troll or trying to annoy you.

That's fine, I applaud you and I'm the same.

I'll respond to any points you've made later when I have the proper time. Your perspective, from Oban, is highly insightful with regards to this subject.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

How is it possible to know / prove at this time who is or isn't Ashkenazi, by this definition? To maintain Jewish ties they would have been intermarrying for hundreds of years.

It isn't possible, but it's also not relevant. I think you're missing the point a little - no-one is accusing ALL Jews (Ashkenazi or otherwise) of evil, only the Rothschild Dynasty and their offshoot bloodlines. This is something that CAN be established. The problem lies in the fact that the Rothschilds have set up a system whereby all accusations levelled at them are immediately referred to the ADL or local government and labelled as 'anti-Semitism'. It doesn't matter if you're only accusing a small group who happen to call themselves Jews (but aren't even Semites themselves) - you will be charged as a full-blown anti-Semite.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Rothschild Group claims on its website to only be involved in these countries:

Abu Dhabi Amsterdam Athens Auckland Barcelona Beijing Birmingham Brussels Budapest Bucharest Calgary Doha Dubai Frankfurt Geneva Guernsey Hanoi Hong Kong Istanbul Jakarta Johannesburg Kiev Kuala Lumpur Leeds Lisbon London Madrid Manchester Manila Melbourne Mexico City Milan Montreal Moscow Mumbai New Delhi New York Paris Prague Rome Santiago São Paulo Seoul Shanghai Singapore Sofia Stockholm Sydney Tel Aviv Tokyo Toronto Warsaw Washington Wellington Zurich

Yes, but the Rothschilds operate under many different names. And there are related bloodlines with different names who are working towards the same tyrannical agenda. Still... those above are an awful lot of key cities to have a stranglehold over.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

It isn't possible, but it's also not relevant. I think you're missing the point a little - no-one is accusing ALL Jews (Ashkenazi or otherwise) of evil, only the Rothschild Dynasty and their offshoot bloodlines. This is something that CAN be established. The problem lies in the fact that the Rothschilds have set up a system whereby all accusations levelled at them are immediately referred to the ADL or local government and labelled as 'anti-Semitism'. It doesn't matter if you're only accusing a small group who happen to call themselves Jews (but aren't even Semites themselves) - you will be charged as a full-blown anti-Semite.

Genetic origins

Main article: Genetic studies on Jews

Efforts to identify the origins of Ashkenazi Jews through DNA analysis began in the 1990s. Like most DNA studies of human migration patterns, the earliest studies focused on two segments of the human genome, the Y-chromosome (passed on only by males), and the mitochondrial genome (mtDNA, passed on only by females). Both segments are unaffected by recombination. Genome-wide association studies have also been employed to yield findings relevant to genetic origins.

See the wiki article for a long explanation.
Ashkenazi DNA

related NY Times article:
New Light on Origins of Ashkenazi in Europe

Rothschild DNA Project:
Rothschild DNA Project - Y-DNA Classic Chart

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks. Interesting links that prove how it is possible. Still probably not relevant though. There's no need to single out the Ashkenazis, I don't think, because there's no need to convict them of anything. Most Jews - Ashkenazi or otherwise - are, I'm sure, good people who would not support Zionism if they knew the truth behind it.

new topics

top topics

join