The Rothschild's can take there time ,
It is calculated in the book Born to Die, that the House's wealth equaled approximately $6b in 1850 as cited by de Rothschild biographer, Fredric
When we grown this number of $6b by a reasonable growth rate of 6 percent per annum, in 2010 the House's wealth would equal $670trillion dollars
The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:
1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will
perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by
any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The
greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies
already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If
an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be
necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our
will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish
this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and
therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the
unspoken objective is perpetual war.
A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers
whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human
$670 TRILLION DOLLARS.............. remember that figure