It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be Hasty. Could Iran be Disclosing Free Energy Technology to the World.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Could Iran be actually trying to share what they have discovered with the world? A free clean energy technology that would change the world as we know it for the better. End of the world as we know it, but end of the world literally for the very people who have used banks and energy companies as a monopoly, yes the very same people who have us all thrown into wars no sooner than another war ends.

I would warn against haste. I happen to think that many are jumping the gun here and are failing to see a possibly altogether different picture here.

I have mentioned many times here on ATS regarding this topic in regards to Iran.
All i ask is that we are not hasty.

I believe that the whole story is being blown out of proportion. Look at the news that you are being told here. FFS!

What they have effectively produced is energy. Energy domestically created. Nuclear maybe but unclear definitely i have an inkling that they have produced energy that will cost next to nothing to create that may actually be totally free and clean and that is why they are stopping oil exports. Because soon oil consumption is soon to be a thing of the past. Energy without the need to destroy the planet that is free. Are you seeing what i am getting at here?

There are certain individuals who under no circumstances want this information common knowledge. These people are the very same people running/profiting from banks and energy companies.
Trust me, they will say anything to shut it down.

I will stand here right now and state that this is what i believe to be the case. I dont believe Iran is creating weapons, i don't, however it seems that many are quick to provoke Iran into doing so.

I believe that Iran is a very religious nation, very, and i know we have all been led to believe the worst, but listen to me and consider what i have said.

Someone creating free clean energy in todays world is effectively destroying the world of those that has profited from energy, oil, fuels, banks etc etc. Free clean energy will change the world for the better and destroy the world of those profiting at anothers expense.

Food will be cheaper to grow
Fuel & Energy will be free and clean for both businesses and all homes......GLOBALLY
Money saved is money earned what you save on energy and food is extra money, extra money to earn and pay=shorter working week therefore a more work/family balanced lifestyle.

Imagine everyone only having to work 20hrs per week because businesses are profiting from the non existent energy bills? Job share schemes, family balance etc ......lists are endless and only positive.

The only negatives to free clean energy technology are towards those that are set to lose. The very same people propelling us all into wars, who have us crippled by energy prices etc.

So PLEASE, Just wait and hear what Iran has to say. Just wait, waiting harmed no-one.

Haste however has f*cked a lot up and has done things that have made us think and remember and wish we hadnt done it. Lets not play this dangerous game anymore.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What makes you think Iran's government or it's people care about free energy? Just curious. Haste makes waste. I'm with you.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Apparently that is not the case :
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Iran has lots of oil. America wants it. Do the math.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This thread should be in skunkworks.

I don't agree, how would Iran suddenly stumble on clean Nuclear methods, when nobody else has (with the exception of cold fusion, but that's not exactly "clean") with all the research and money that has been thrown at the atomic field.

Also you could bet your rear end that if Iran had developed some high-tek atomic technology, that someone would have leaked it by now, and Mossad would surely assassinate any scientists working on that programme.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
not sure about the world, but their stated plan is nuclear power domestically for their population, so it is to help their own society.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyLieWeDie

I just find it highly fitting for those set to lose to drum up a bit propaganda in having everyone believe Iran is being offensive. Mentioning nuclear nuclear nuclear constantly but imho taking it out of context.

I believe that Iran has created Energy, yes it may well be nuclear but do you not find it strange that at the moment there are a few pointing fingers yet need to look in the mirror?
Iran has stated it is not for military purposes and solely for the people. Yet on the other hand we have a few of the finger pointers sitting on a few of their own.
I am going to follow what i believe is the case here. Which is that propaganda is in full flow to paint Iran as something else, when there just may be the possibility that what they say is exactly what they are doing. Simply creating energy.

Now i may be wrong and if i am, then so be it. I am saying however lets not be hasty. We've played this game many times before, the question is,.....Have we learned?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
Iran has lots of oil. America wants it. Do the math.

Yes and by cancelling exports of oil with a revelation of free clean energy technology only paves the way ahead for a balanced, fair, clean energy efficient world where energy and food are in abundance to ALL and which triggers a domino effect. Free energy also leads to an end to poverty,famine and illness.

An exact outcome for a country who holds God so highly.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Venezuela also has lots of oil , it is not friendly to USA and is just few hours away from them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
not sure about the world, but their stated plan is nuclear power domestically for their population, so it is to help their own society.

Thats right now think about what they are saying

Take this link for instance Iran Nuclear Research

Iran Loads Up First Home-Made Nuclear Fuel

What does the quote say?

Iran has started loading domestically made nuclear fuel at a major research reactor for the first time - a defiant move in response to toughening Western sanctions.
DOMESTICALLY MADE

Another words?????

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

I don't agree, how would Iran suddenly stumble on clean Nuclear methods, when nobody else has (with the exception of cold fusion, but that's not exactly "clean") with all the research and money that has been thrown at the atomic field.

Also you could bet your rear end that if Iran had developed some high-tek atomic technology, that someone would have leaked it by now, and Mossad would surely assassinate any scientists working on that programme.

So, from your assumption, many people at once should make the discovery? or maybe ONLY the US or UK is "allowed" to make ANY discovery?

It doesn't matter where things are discovered. and usually, only one person at a time makes a "discovery" after that it's copy catting

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've heard from the underground that you could be right. There is speculation of that going around anyways. Makes perfect sense if you ask me & what could be better power then if Iran had "free" energy. Get your popcorn ready folks.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

You are answering your own question here. The reason why it hasnt been discovered or should i say common knowledge/suppressed is because .......well in fact i will ask you a few questions about this if i may?

Q1:- What effects globally would you see on the sharing of knowledge regarding free clean energy technology?
Q2:- Who is set to lose if Free Clean Energy Technology is Released?
Q3:- Could you think of any people/groups/companies or organizations that will do anything, say anything in order to stop such sharing of knowledge?
I CAN

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by filosophia

Thats right now think about what they are saying

Take this link for instance Iran Nuclear Research

Iran Loads Up First Home-Made Nuclear Fuel

What does the quote say?

Iran has started loading domestically made nuclear fuel at a major research reactor for the first time - a defiant move in response to toughening Western sanctions.
DOMESTICALLY MADE
Another words?????

?????....Its the fuel used in the Nuclear Reactor put together locally by purchasing equipment and material from outside. What about it? How does that relate to 'Free Energy'?

If it had anything to do with free energy such as using Water, then it certainly is a big news. Its certainly not cold fusion. Its a regular nuclear reactor which the germans and russians among other countries constructed in Iran. Besides it will kill their oil industry if they ever discovered and disclosed free energy technology.
edit on 15-2-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

So what has given you any indication that they have a free source of energy, besides all the oil they possess? I'm hearing news about nuclear developments, not energy discoveries...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I've heard from the underground that you could be right. There is speculation of that going around anyways. Makes perfect sense if you ask me & what could be better power then if Iran had "free" energy. Get your popcorn ready folks.

I totally stand by what i am saying. All i ask is that we dont fall for the propaganda again. Please! I feel that what i am saying is right. But tptb as we call them will do anything to dress this up and have us all at war AGAIN!!!

Give Iran a chance. Listen, i was a hater and i fell for and swallowed the 911 bulls**t before. I am telling you that what i see is very plausable indeed. Call it another prediction. I was right about Egypt wasnt i. All i ask is do not be hasty. Please.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't buy it without proof. But I believe you are KIND OF on the right track. Iran is butting into the nuclear energy market. If they can sell cheaper than others(the west) then they are going to cut the profits of major players. But it's never that simple. There are always multiple factions in play, in Irans case it is the nuclear, banking and military industries. It is always about control and profit.

Anyway, I believe Iran is so much in the media right now to divert attention from Syria. There's lots of covert action going on over there, with the west arming and training the rebels/terrorists.

Israel/US are not going to attack Iran, not anytime soon anyway. Though they are actively trying to get the population to turn against the regime by destroying the economy.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
One of the best kept secrets is free energy for crying out loud. Please read what i have just posted and answer the questions yourself. Please.

Free clean energy technology made common knowledge/ shared with all will be the end of the world for those who profit from energy and banks. Could be seen as the biggie......if you know what i mean. EQ

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We need to shake away this anti Iran and anti everything else that we have been so accustomed to over the years. Hey i have never been to any middle-eastern countries including Iran, all i know is what i have been told or influenced to believe......whats that about? How fcking ignorant am i? Yes VERY!!

That is why i am saying please dont be hasty here because if i am honest with you here and you with me, start by putting yourselves in Iran's position here.

They are simply producing energy for themselves.
They have declared they have, which will probably have saved them from the headlines on many newspapers of "Iran Secretly Creates Nuclear energy", imagine where that would have ended?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by jazz10

So what has given you any indication that they have a free source of energy, besides all the oil they possess? I'm hearing news about nuclear developments, not energy discoveries...

Come on
Read the link i posted above. Here it is again here Iran Nuclear Research

Iran's deputy nuclear negotiator Ali Baqeri said the country had developed its own nuclear fuel because the West had refused to help them.

In fact in my next post how about we dissect the information here?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join