It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Holy #. I have new info to add. The Earth is stationary and there are two suns. We are on the inside of the circle. I theorize if we were to destroy all of the pyramids that mimic orions belt that we would never see that formation in the sky again. The stars are a reflection of earth!!! Thats why they can point to birth locations!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StopFearMongering

Way to be judgmental If any scientist wore regular close and made a statement would that make him or her less credible? Please grow up.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by ATSBOT

Study Rodin's coil to understand this.

How would a " Rodins coil " be seen as the driving force behind the earths magnetic field ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've never been there, so I can't say for sure

if the earth was hollow, I suspect the earths rotation around its axis may wobble from time to time ? be less reliable ?

instinctively, I just doubt the idea
edit on 11-2-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

You're kidding right? That last post just sounded like you were trying to sound rediculous. I've read this entire thing through from the beginning and wanted to post earlier, but I hate when I come late and the person I reply to generally doesn't stick around long enough to see what I have said.

It's been known for a hundred years that the Earth is solid. Experiments were done, quite elegantly I might add, to determine the relationship between mass and gravity and from these effects it was determined what the mass of the Earth must be and the interesting thing that arose from these experiments was the fact that the Earth becomes more dense closer to the core. We don't know for sure what the core is made of, but we are certain it is not hollow.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i was interested in this thread til he said stars are reflections from earth.

how gas giants are reflections from dull non reflective rock is beyond me....

and constellations are predictable cuz it takes so long for the light to get here and appears to never move and if it ever moves it will be by a fraction of a fraction that is not in our life time

edit on 11-2-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Last post was an unrefined through in my head that I decided to put down. Sorry for that.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Those gas giants are real, however you cannot see them from where we are. Try it go get a telescope I implore you. Ever wonder how our "space" is not even remotely chaotic?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

i just looked outside and saw stars.

those arent real? LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The only source of Byrds "journey to inner earth" is in a diary?

Was the person who found it Mormon? Hmm... Interesting!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Also by mans standards I am now beyond bat # insane. Or am I one of the few sane individuals in a land full of mad men? Id go with me being sane. I don't have a need or want for anything material. I do not get Jealous and I would gladly take a bullet for anyone of you. I however apparently am the one who is bat # insane! This world I tell ya haha.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

i didnt consider you insane til you said stars arent real

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Stars are real. The ones we perceive are not. I wouldn't be surprised if the pyramids were all destroyed that Orion's belt would no longer be visible.
edit on 11-2-2012 by tpaine1809 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The stars arent real comment didn't help validate your theory or thread.
People are gonna tear you a new one. Hard to come back from that "thought out loud"
When talking Science.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I admire that sentiment you have just expressed, but I have to say that you are still wrong. Sorry.

link   
reply to post by thepupils

www.daylightmap.com...

This proves the possibility of two suns. Look how the light hits the earth. If there were 2 suns and we were on the inside of the circle we would see it this way. Those two light spots are representation of the possibility of 2 suns.

link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You're missing the point. I am saying that everything we are told about magnetism is wrong. It's why even today you rarely find an expert on magnets.

Really? I am missing....WHAT POINT? What is your point or basis or at the very least....a simple line of LOGIC or THEORY or PHYSICS....that would follow or point to or at ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID....being true or even have a slight possibility of it being even .0000000001% REALITY?

.0000000001%...! Unless I am getting old and am having a Hard time seeing how many zeros I have typed...That is...ONE BILLIONTH OF ONE PERCENT OF A POSSIBILITY of anything you have said being a Reality...High Odds! LOL!

You could have disproved my post if yours had simply said...I THINK...or IMO...or there may be a possibility that everything we have been told about Magnetism may be wrong...or partialy wrong...or even...have questions that make a person doubt current doctrine. But you are making statements that are dealing with ABSOLUTES...and there may be exceptions based on Condition or Enviroment or even presence of particulars into the equation....but there are never absolutes when dealing with what is obviously uninformed GUESSES without even the possibility of leaving roo for your guesses to be either WRONG or partial to being even a bit wrong.

By the way...they are disprovable guesses on your part. Sorry. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Can you prove it? With your own work?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Your beyond help because of your age. You will be unwilling to let go of your programed ideas. I am sorry I can't help you to understand.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Did you read all of my first post? Obviously not. I don't need to reinvent the wheel. All the experiments needed to confirm these results have been carried out. And I've done countless experiments myself in the course of my education that confirm the same results.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join